The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

The Twins were efficient workers and seldom complained about anything. Isador gave them a dollar each raise in the fall of 1905. Michelle and Melissa stopped putting money in the bank.

The pair wanted to get the other a very nice Christmas present. They instinctively knew what each liked. That winter the fog and rain came back with a fury. For several of their days off Michelle and Melissa stayed home in their room reading or making love. Michelle started a diary writing things down of their stay in San Francisco. She used coded words for their lovemaking she thought no one would learn.

They were well-liked by everyone. They did their work, were good company at the kitchen table, never pretended to be sick for an extra day off, and dressed modestly. On the nights the Goldmans entertained, they wore beautiful sky blue silky gowns that Sarah had bought for them to serve the meals. Many of the young men invited even tried to chat with them. Melissa would cheerfully tell them that they were servants and were forbidden to talk to any of the guests except for servicing them with extra eating utensils or to take away a plate. The men were disappointed but had to abide by the rules set down by the Goldmans.

Later that night when all the guests were gone, the cleanup completed, and Sarah thanking them for their serving; the girls walked wearily up to their room. Michelle took out the key and unlocked the door. Entering, they slipped out of their sheeny dresses and fell into bed.

They were exhausted. They heard the stairs creaking. Michelle alertly got on her hands and knees to see who is was. The worst of their fears were well founded. Jack had came up to visit them. He knocked lightly on the door.

"I know you're in there, open up."

The twins remained silent. Melissa had hurried and turned off the light to their room. They crawled backwards to be out of sight. Both embraced the other in terror for the man.

"C'mon girls, open up."

Michelle was about to let out a big "NO!" But Melissa covered her mouth.

"I know you're in there. I'm not leaving until you let me in. Jack wants to talk to you."

"He wants to rape us," Michelle whispered in Melissa's ear. The girl returned the whisper with a nod of her head.

After about twenty minutes, Jack finally left as the stairs creaked and groaned again.

Michelle went over to door and dared to open it to peek out.

"He smells of whiskey," Michelle said as she closed and bolted the door.

"He smells like that most of the time," Melissa answered. "He's a drunk."

"I think we'll have to buy a knife of something just in case he tries to break in here, Michelle stated. "Everything is so perfect except for him.

Melissa approached her from behind and kiss her on the neck working her way to her lobe.

She gently nibbled on it trying to draw Michelle into the bed. Melissa intended for them to make love then get a good night's sleep. To entice her sister further, her small hand reached in to caress her breast. Soon Michelle weakened and allowed Melissa to guide her back to the mattress.

Jack didn't give up! It seemed as if his only mission in life was to put is penis into both girls' pussy. It became an obsession for him. The more he thought about it, the more his lust for the twins grew to a fever pitch. He started touching them accidentally. He received rebukes from the girls each nastier than before. He fed off their anger and words. The more they ignored them the more his mania grew for them. He was the only person to believe that the twins were in an incestuous lesbian affair.

It was the day before Thanksgiving when this all came to head. Melissa was rubbing a polish into the wooden steps separated by a plush rug down the mirror. Sarah wanted her mansion to be spotless for their guests the next evening. Downstairs everyone else was helping May prepare for the magnificent feast with the exception of Melvin and Jack.

Melvin was outside repairing a rotting board in one of the slats of the outer house. Jack sneaked up on Melissa and grabbed her. Michelle felt Melissa's anguish and hurried out of the kitchen. Halfway up the stairs between the second and third floors, Michelle found her sister trying to stop his attacks upon her. In frustration, Jack punched Melissa landing on the side of her face. One of her hands went to where the blow landed giving him a temporary advantage. Excitedly, Jack ripped her dress in two.

"Try stopping me bitch and I'll punch you again," Jack sneered.

Michelle was able to stealthy get close enough to kick him between the legs very forcefully.

The man curled up in pain vomiting up his lunch. Michelle ran up beside Melissa. Her eyes looked a frightened doe near a mountain lion ready to meet her doom.

"You dirty son of a bitch!" Michelle hissed loudly, kicking him in the face. Jack reeled back.

He rolled down the stairs with Michelle following. At the landing, she kicked him again in his face. He toppled over and over landing hard onto the floor. She heard what sounded like one of his bones broke. She ran back to Melissa.

She had already sat upwards with a hand on her cheek while the other trying to cover up the exposed undergarments.

"Oh my poor sister," Michelle hugged her. Already her her facial wound was swelling.

"I'm okay," Melissa tried struggling to her feet. Michelle helped her to their room and into the bed. She ran for a rag and cold water. On her way back, everyone in the household including the Goldmans surrounding Jack. Michelle ran past and up the stairs.

"Girl, what happened?" Isador demanded. He couldn't tell either one apart.

"Come on upstairs and see for yourself," Michelle snapped and ran the rest of the way.

Michelle was washing Melissa's wound as Sarah Goldman walked into their room. "See what that bastard did to my sister?" She blurted out to her employer. Sarah took one look at her face and gasped. One side of her face was already swollen out of normal proportion.

"Oh my," Sarah said, in shock. "How could anyone do this to such a petite helpless lady?"

"He's been after us from the very first time he saw us when we arrived. I was hoping our ignoring him would make him tire so he wouldn't bother us but he persisted. This isn't the first time, ma'am," Michelle exclaimed.

"We have do something about this."

"It's already done," Isador said puffing from climbing four flights of stairs. "He paralyzed and cannot move anything below his neck. One of you must have pushed him away so hard."

"Take a look at Melissa," Sarah ordered her husband.

"Oh no," Isador gasped, seeing the swelling on the side of her face. "I'd better call Bernie our doctor to come over and look at her and Jack."

The results were that Jack had broken his neck and was bed ridden for life. Melissa had a large contusion which would eventually heal. Jack was charged with attempted rape while Michelle got off scot free for protecting her sister. Melissa requested that the charges against Jack be dropped since he was in enough pain and suffering. Jack was taken to an asylum for further humanitarian care. The servants breathed a collective sigh of relief. The Goldmans had to hire a new chauffeur. The twins agreed that the person couldn't be any worse than Jack. He was out of their lives and if they never saw him again, it would be too soon.

Melissa and Michelle went Christmas shopping in December. Melissa's face had healed up nicely. They bought little gifts for the Goldmans, Jim the new Chauffeur, Melvin, May and Katie. At Mr. G's one store they knew he wouldn't be present, each bought the other the same 24k golden pendant with a heart and a .5c diamond in the middle of the heart. They waited for the engraver wrote "To Sis, all my love, Melissa/Michelle." After paying, each placed their gifts on the others neck. They hugged then went back to the Nob Hill mansion.

In an open space where no one could see them they kissed passionately with tongues invading each other's mouth.

"I like Jim," Melissa said as they climbed the hill. "He's nice and doesn't give you that evil stare all the time."

"Yes but I know he is lusting after us," Michelle replied.

"As long as it's just lust, I don't care. He's polite, a gentleman, and laughs at our corny jokes."

"I'm never going to be into men," Michelle stated.

"I am neither but we have to remember. There are two kinds of people in this world. Men and women. It takes both to have babies. However I'm never going to marry and have kids.

I don't begrudge any woman or any man who are attracted to each other. But they've got to realized that old maids like us just aren't going to marry."

"Old maids!" Michelle laughed. "Maybe forty years down the road, but right now we are two girls and sisters who love the other very deeply."

"Then for now we'll be young maids," Melissa joined in on the merryment.

Christmas was nice! After breakfast, they opened their gifts from everyone. The Goldmans were thrilled with their employees presents. Isador handed out checks of ten dollars for each person who served them. He had kept them in a safe in the master bedroom behind a portrait of Lincoln where he brought home his most valuable jewels and money to put into the bank the next day. Then they left the employees to their own devices while they visited Sarah's sister, Irma, for the rest of the day. May and Jim went upstairs together and into her room. Katie's boyfriend picked her up to take her out to dinner. The Best Sisters and Melvin played cards neither wanting to go upstairs at that time. There was going to be enough time for their lovemaking after Melvin got tired which happened at about 3pm.


"WHAT WAS THAT!" Michelle sat up in the bed. She looked in terror as the room shook momentarily. She gazed at the clock. It read 5:12am! Plaster had fallen from the ceiling.

"Probably a minor earthquake," Melissa yawned sleepfully.

Just as she said it, the quake trembled with more strength than the previous shock.

Melissa leaped into Michelle's arms and they hugged each other while furniture, the electric lamps fell to the floor. It kept up. Both girls wet Michelle's bed as the shaking continued. Then the masonry gave way and the roof slid off in two directions. They looked into the predawn sky and at that moment the house collapsed. It began to pancake. The girls felt like they were on an out-of-control roller coaster. The fall, like the dangerous tremors, seemed to go on forever. In seconds they hit the gound and thrown from the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.