Becoming A Slut Wife - Alex - Cover

Becoming A Slut Wife - Alex

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: The genie was out of the bottle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   .

I had never, not even once, thought about my wife having sex with another man. Alex is a very attractive woman and she does attract a lot of attention, but the only feelings that the attention generated in me were feelings of pride in that she had chosen me above all the others she could have had. And then everything turned to shit.

One evening six weeks ago I was hosting a poker game at our house. When it is my turn to host the game Alex always goes out for drinks with her girl friends and leaves us "crude" guys to our cards. Usually the game goes to mid-night, but on that particular night two of the six guys were consistent winners and the other four of us lost interest in playing.

George said, "Hey, you guys want to see some porn tapes?"

Everybody said why not and George went out to his car to get them. We were in the middle of the first tape when the front door opened and Alex walked in - a good two hours earlier than expected. She made her usual noticeable entrance in her tight jeans and high heels and it was obvious as she made her way into the room to join us that she'd had quite a bit to drink. Sitting down she recounted her uneventful evening and how disappointing and boring it had been. One of the guys said that our evening had pretty much sucked too, what with losing at cards and then watching porn tapes that were so bad that they didn't turn anybody on.

Alex giggled, "Is that all you want is to get turned on?"

Then to my absolute amazement Alex stood up and proceeded to unzip her jeans and, without a word, let them drop to the floor. Standing in the middle of the floor with her back to us she slowly slid her bikini panties down her long legs and stepped out of them. She casually tossed them over her shoulder and Jimmy caught them and brought them to his nose. He inhaled deeply, "God, but does she ever smell nice" and then the boys started passing her panties around and sniffing them.

It was obvious that Alex was getting turned on by the comments the boys were making about her panties and it didn't take much encouragement on their part to get Alex to finish undressing. Filled with courage (mostly liquid) Alex remarked that she was sorry that the porn tapes hadn't turned anybody on, but that she would give us all the real life eroticism we could handle as long as no one made any attempt to touch her. Everyone agreed to her condition and she started to do a slow dance in front of us

Not once during all this had she so much as looked in my direction to see how I might be taking things.

She danced over to where George was sitting and put a foot up on the arm of his chair. Her pussy was only inches from his nose and she inserted a finger in it and brought it out and held it under George's nose. George inhaled deeply and Alex giggled and reached down to pat the growing lump in his trousers, "I said you couldn't touch, I didn't say anything about me." She repeated her actions for everyone in the room, doing me last. She still hadn't looked me in the eyes and when I reached out to grab her and pull her down in my lap and ask her just what in the hell she was doing she slapped my hand away, "No touching, and that includes you."

She danced over to the dining room table and got a candle out of the centerpiece and then lying down on the floor in front of us she spread her legs wide and slid the candle into her wet hole. By now all the guys had their cocks out and they were jacking themselves off. Alex started working the candle in and out of her pussy, trying to match the rhythmic strokes of the men and suddenly Jimmy jumped up and ran over to her and shot his cum all over her belly and then he went back to his seat. As the hot cum splashed on her belly she moaned and started fucking herself faster with the candle as the other guys got up and unloaded on her tummy. Further aroused by these offerings Alex took the candle out of her pussy and tossed it to Mark who made a big show out of licking it clean. Alex crawled over to Jimmy and took the beer bottle out of his hand, lifted it to her mouth and drained it, and then lay back on the floor and started to use it as a massive dildo. She spread her red and swollen pussy lips and inserted the neck of the bottle. She was able to take all of the neck before sliding it back out, then she repeated the process half a dozen times before realizing that she wasn't going to get any more of the bottle in her. She put the bottle down and left the room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.