Exclusive - Cover

Exclusive

by A Strange Geek

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: A young, ambitious news reporter gets the goods on a company dealing in mind control pleasures for her prized exclusive. But will the head of the company simply let the reporter walk off with the evidence, or does she have her own ideas? A short but intense erotic story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Sex Toys   .

It's all here. All the evidence I need, right here in Lady Vixen's own computer. My God. All the allegations are true. Every last one.

Misconduct. Unreported resistance. Forged waivers. Fabricated permissions. Every one a gross violation of the Mind Control Regulatory Act of 2046.

Quickly I pop the data crystal into the port and let it extract the data. I lean back outside the soft glow of the screen, the only light save for the twinkling of the city outside the huge windows behind me.

My initial sense of indignation gives way to euphoria. I have it. My exclusive. I, Yvonne Fallon, will win the Pulitzer for this! An expose that will topple the multi-trillion dollar empire that is Lady Vixen Enterprises!

I did it myself. I get all the praise and all the glory. I tracked down every contact and lead. They call themselves mind controllers, but I manipulated them into leading me to this point. And now I will reap the reward.

I never let them get me into a position where they could put me under. Five years ago I went to a hypnotherapist to help me stop smoking, so I know the tricks. I know the techniques. I avoided them all. If they could not put me under, they could not plant triggers in me. They could not stop me.

I smile at my cleverness. I have succeeded where others have failed. No one before me ever got this far. And now I nearly have it all. I nearly have my exclusive.

The download is finished. I snatch the crystal from the computer and head around the side of the desk.

I stop when the lights abruptly come on.

"Now, fancy meeting you here, Miss Fallon."

I'm still blinking at the bright glare, but that low, sultry voice is unmistakable. It sends a small shiver through me. But I do not need to fear her. All her power resides with the ability to put me under, to control my mind. Otherwise, she is powerless.

"You cannot stop me, Miss Vixen," I tell her.

"Oh?"

That single syllable rivets my attention on her. My breath catches. She's beautiful. The vids don't do her justice. Midnight-black hair done in gentle waves over her shoulders and down her back. Shapely body wrapped in a tight red blouse, the buttons seemingly about to pop off over her bosom. Hip-hugging skirt. Silky black stockings that wrap her long legs like a second skin. Four-inch heel shoes, also red.

"If you try to use violence on me, you will make this worse," I tell her.

Lady Vixen smiles. Another little shiver goes through me. "Violence? Why would I use violence on you, Miss Fallon?"

I swallow. My heart is hammering in my chest. Why is she affecting me like this? I cannot be this nervous.

She steps further into the room. My eyes dart down to her long, lovely legs as they swing with each step, then rise to her hips as they sway in so sexy a manner back and forth. My breath quickens as she approaches. I feel flushed and back up a step. She circles around me, all the while giving me that smile and keeping her eyes on me.

I turn with her as she steps behind the desk and sits down. She leans back in her chair and steeples her fingers.

I don't understand.

I look towards the door to the office. It's open. I can leave. Free and clear, and with the evidence. She is making no move to stop me.

"Something the matter, Miss Fallon?"

I look back towards her. I'm panting lightly. I can't get myself to respond. What's wrong with me?

"You wanted to leave, did you not?"

"Leave?" I say in a small voice, like it's a foreign concept to me. "Yes."

"After all, you said yourself... " She leans forward. Her breasts shift under her blouse. She isn't wearing a bra. I feel a tingling sensation in my nether regions. "... I cannot stop you."

I take a few deep breaths but it does little to calm me. "No, you can't."

Her lips curl into a chilling, wicked grin. "I won't have to," she says in a husky voice.

I feel my body quiver and a sensual sigh escapes my lips. Slowly, with difficulty, I pull my eyes from her and turn towards the door.

With her no longer in my sight, it's a little easier. I start for the door. My legs feel heavy. Already I know something is very wrong.

"But if you go, you will not know desire as it can truly be experienced."

I stop. I start to tremble. I feel hot all over. It concentrates between my legs.

I wait for her to say something else. It's like... it's like I want her to say something else. Like I'm anticipating it. No, this... this isn't right.

Finally, I manage to move again. It's even harder. The door seems miles away.

"Do you know what it is like to experience intense pleasure, Miss Fallon?"

It comes over me like a wave, softly flooding my body. I quiver as it feels like ripples over my skin. Tiny hot flashes play in my sex and on my nipples. When I try to move again, I feel steamy moisture in my pussy.

I don't understand. What's happening to me? I never went under. I never did. These can't be triggers. They can't...

"Or to feel your body consumed with mind-numbing lust..."

I stagger and fall to my knees, and then on all fours. My straight, blond hair falls to either side, brushing the floor. The data crystal has fallen from my hand. My pussy and my nipples throb, sending more waves that crash through my body. I can barely think. I can't move. All I can do is feel, feel the intense sexual pleasure overcoming me.

"Or to truly let yourself go and experience pure, erotic bliss..."

I cry out as I cum, my cunt convulsing, the intensity of my throbbing ecstasy blocking out all other thoughts. My orgasm takes my body and my mind. For that moment, there is nothing else. There is not even me, only a soul drowning in a sea of pleasure.

I have no idea how much times passes. When my climax fades, I am left panting, my pussy still aching for more, and Lady Vixen standing nearby.

I shift my eyes to her legs. Her wonderfully sexy legs. I could keep watching them forever.

Suddenly I feel a touch. It is very light, a single finger pressing into my back below my neck. She slides the fingertip along my body. Even through my blouse, I shiver at her touch, a small, quavering moan escaping between my barely-parted lips. My pussy throbs in need again. I desperately try to hold on to coherent thought. It is a losing battle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.