An Angie Story - #2  Angie Goes on Patrol - Cover

An Angie Story - #2 Angie Goes on Patrol

by msboy8

Copyright© 2006 by msboy8

Humor Sex Story: Angie's tale continues with the assignment of a new boss to take the place of the retired Captain Durocher. Needless to say, Angie's days as a human breathalyzer are over. What will she do now? Will she be useful to her new sergeant?

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Copyright© 2006

This story is a work of fiction, and friction, any resemblance to living, dead, or undead people is merely a coincidence. This story may not be used for wrapping fish or any other commercial endeavor without the author's expressed permission.

Edited by pairadice


Angie's tale continues with the assignment of a new boss to take the place of the retired Captain Durocher. Needless to say, Angie's days as a human breathalyzer are over. What will she do now?

Ordered to report to Lieutenant Frost, Angie was nervous. She had heard stories about the up-and-coming leader and was not looking forward to working under her. As Angie walked through the parking lot on her way to see her new boss, she shrugged. Oh well, I've got to give her a chance. It's the least I can do.

Angie's careless shrug sent her unencumbered boobs bouncing under her uniform blouse. She didn't remember why Captain Durocher had insisted that she not wear a bra. The usual thing happened in the parking lot: Several minor, unreportable accidents, an old woman made a complaint with the duty sergeant and a universal sprouting of boners of the viewing male population.

Lieutenant Frost was not very happy to have Deputy Angie Applegate working for her. Besides the far reaching DWI fiasco, they were still trying to find out who had supervised her training at the Police Academy and there was the fact that the lieutenant was responsible for the repairs to the squad cars and she was way over budget. The standing orders not to drive while Angie was in the parking lot were doing little to help.

"I've got new orders for you Deputy Applegate. Until the smoke clears from this regrettable incident between the Mayor's office and the Force, you'll be detached to another division in the O.C. and be assigned to a squad car. Angie was overjoyed to be going back into the field and cleared out her work locker to move her stuff to her new assignment.

Angie was pondering her new assignment. O.C. that must be the Orange Coast like on that TV show. Angie spent her day off at the library trying to find the Orange Coast on a map. She was confused and frustrated when she left the library. The only map with California colored orange was a map of the entire United States and it did not mention the 'Orange Coast'. Luckily Lieutenant Frost gave her the address to report to.

Not wanting to be late on her first day, Angie arrived a full hour before she was due to arrive. She was wearing her civvies which was a tank-top and a pair of short-shorts. As a result of her crossing the parking lot at her new duty station, not wearing a bra as usual, there were no accidents. The only incidents involved a flock of wild birds, which spontaneously started mating and the night duty sergeant spilling his coffee. No birds were harmed during this incident and the sergeant is expected to make a full recovery and should be back on duty soon, after making a full recovery from his 3rd degree burns.

illustration of a topless blonde cop Deputy Applegate entered the station through the side entrance which was left ajar by the scalded duty sergeant as he hurried to get to a First Aid kit. Angie had never been here before and didn't realize that the locker room was used only by the men, women never having been assigned to this station. She stowed her gear in an empty locker, she donned her uniform including her utility belt with out a pistol and waited outside Captain Rooney's office. When he arrived, Angie leapt to attention, trying to impress her new boss. She succeeded! Luckily his coffee was in a travel mug, which minimized the spillage. He told her to sit down and relax. Captain Rooney then disappeared into his office. When he came out ten minutes later, his shoes were shined, his hair combed and he was wearing a big smile. He ushered his new deputy into his office then read her personnel jacket. He was pleasantly surprised to see that her Police Academy photo had been replaced with a full body nude photo of her. He was committing her photo to memory when he mumbled, "I see where we have to issue you a firearm, but with the pair of big guns you've got, I don't see why." Angie did not know what her new boss meant. She just sighed thinking it was a compliment. The captain cleared his throat and got down to business. "You'll be paired with Sergeant Cook. He's a good man, a hard one, but a good one. I'm sure that you'll work together well. You'll find him waiting for you in the Ready Room. Just give him all you've got and he won't find you lacking." He shook her hand and dismissed her while seated at his desk. I would stand, but I don't want to scare her with my hard-on.

Angie walked into the Ready Room looking for Sergeant Cook. Both deputies watched her as she entered. They weren't used to seeing female deputies, much less one as fine as Angie. The only other occupant was a tall, black sergeant reading dispatches. Angie walked over to him, the deputies heads bobbing as she did. The sergeant looked with distain at the antics of the two deputies and growled at them. They both dropped their heads in embarrassment. The sergeant returned to reading the dispatch, Angie tip-toed the rest of the way to the sergeant. "Sergeant Cook? I'm Deputy Applegate; I'm supposed to report to you for duty." The sergeant finished reading the dispatch and turned to look down at her. Angie couldn't hold his gaze and instead looked down at his shiny boots.

The sergeant looked Angie up and down, from her long, blonde hair to her patent-leather two inch pumps. "Well, you'll have to do. I understand that you graduated from the Police Academy and your first assignment did not require you to have a weapon?" Angie mutely nodded yes. "Come on, we're wasting time. Follow me to the armory." The sergeant took long strides as he led the way. This forced Angie to rush to keep up with him. Needless to say, the bouncing was first rate.

Sergeant Cook reached the steel shuttered window of the armory a few paces ahead of Angie. Both the armory officer and the sergeant were watching as Angie bounced up to the armory. Sergeant Cook shook his head in disregard. It wasn't that he didn't like big bouncing boobies, he just believed that everything had it's time and place, this was not either. The armory officer just stood and stared, his mouth wide open. "You'd better close that before something flies out. We're here to get this deputy a weapon. Get moving!" The armory officer shook his head like he was waking up from a trance. He shut his mouth and got her a .357 caliber pistol from the rack. His hands were shaking as he handed her the pistol and seventeen bullets. Sergeant Cook said, "I'll replace any rounds used, if the need arises." The tone in which the sergeant spoke, told Angie that there better be a good reason for any of her rounds to need replacing. She almost dropped her pistol while putting it into her new looking holster. "You have handled a weapon before deputy?"

Angie thought back to her issued shotgun at C.A.M.P. and replied "Yes sergeant. I won't need to use it much, will I sergeant?" Angie's concern was evident in her voice. Sergeant Cook was happy that she wasn't a gun-happy type of deputy. Duty at their station took restraint and understanding. Sergeant Cook and Deputy Applegate went back to the Ready Room.

"I'm glad to hear that you ask deputy. A gun is not something to take for granted. I've never had to draw my weapon the five years I've been stationed here, but I've always got it ready. Speaking of which, you better load your pistol, with five rounds keeping the chamber under the firing pin empty, and put the other twelve rounds in the loops on your utility belt. "As Angie forced the rounds into her belt loops, the sergeant told her that she needed to get some saddle soap and condition her belt. "It's too stiff. The utility belt should hang tight on your hips, like a second skin." Her partner pictured what he was saying and quickly changed the subject. "OK now, hit the john, so we don't have to stop somewhere. Cook knew that his new partner would not be able to use a convenient bush while on patrol. Angie started to walk to the locker room which was on the other side of the station. He pointed to the ladies room, which was in the opposite direction. Angie saw that it was closer and went there instead. The sergeant just assumed that she was lost and needed to get used to the station.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.