The Promotion - Cover

The Promotion

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: It wasn't blackmail, not really! Rick just told Gloria that if she wanted her husband to get the promotion she would have to sleep with him, just one time. Gloria finally agreed, just one quick fuck, that was all. Well things don't always turn out the way we expect.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Cheating   Spanking   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

My husband John was going to finally get his well deserved promotion and for the last couple of days that was all he could talk about. This evening as we sat in the dining room finishing our dinner he stared talking about it again.

"God Gloria, I can't believe it, they're really going to promote me this time. I just can't believe that Rick is really going to do it. Christ honey, it means a $30,000 a year raise and an extra week's vacation. And I'll get the corner office; you know the one with the view of the river and downtown area. Oh God I have worked so hard for this sweetheart and I still can't believe it's really going to happen."

My husband had been up for the promotion to Senior Vice President before, twice actually, and yet somehow he always seemed to lose out to another candidate. The last time the company had brought in an outsider but this time his boss, Rick Roberts, had promised the job to my husband at least that's what he had told him last week. Rick was the company Chief Operating Officer and the next in line for the presidency when 'old man' Jacobean finally steps down and now John was slated to be his right hand man.

"Look honey, are you sure that Rick is being honest with you? I mean the last time this happened..."

"I know Gloria, I know, but he promised the job to me, honest. Not only that but to seal the deal he invited us over to his house Saturday for dinner, I think he wants to make sure that we fit into his social circles."

"What the hell does that mean, his social circles?"

"Well, in the morning, he invited me to go golfing with some of his country club buddies and I think that he just expects you and his wife to get acquainted while were golfing and then it's back to his house for dinner."

"This Saturday?"

"Yea, I figure we'll have to be there by nine in the morning... is that alright honey?"

Sighing at the thought of another wasted weekend I said, "Sure it'll be fine. What do you want me to wear?"

"He said it's pretty casual during the day then I think a nice cocktail dress for dinner."

After we finished dinner John went into the den to watch a Lakers game and I cleaned up the dinner dishes. As I washed the dishes I thought about Rick and his wife. I had met Rick a couple of times at office functions but I had never met his wife Jilly. Rick was somewhere in his early fifties, well built, tanned but he had always kind of struck me as a ladies man although I wasn't sure why. He stood well over six feet and had salt and pepper hair and was certainly nice looking enough, and yet there was something...

John and I have been married for eight wonderful years. I just turned 31 last month while John is almost 34. We first met while I was recruiting IT managers for a dot.com company and although John wasn't the right fit for the company I was recruiting for I did give him another lead that blossomed into his current position. After he was hired he thanked me by taking me out to dinner and as the old saying goes, the rest is history.

On Saturday morning while John was in the bathroom cleaning up I went downstairs and cooked breakfast and when he came into the kitchen we switched places and I moved into the bedroom and made myself presentable for our day with Rick and Jilly Roberts. I stepped out of the shower and was drying off and I glanced into the mirror and began yet another self-evaluation of myself and once again I didn't find anything lacking. I stood a statuesque 5" 7", weighed in at a slim 112 pounds and my 34C breasts still stood proudly out from my chest — no sag whatsoever. My long brunette hair cascaded down over my shoulders and as I turned and looked at my butt I was pleased to see that there wasn't any sag there either. I went back into the bedroom and started to dig through my closet for appropriate clothing for the day.

We arrived at the Roberts house just after nine and Jilly and Rick met us at the door and invited us inside.

Rick pulled John aside, "Come on old buddy, let's go," putting an arm around John's shoulder, "We've got a 9:30 tee time."

Jilly led me into the kitchen while Rick and John took off for the country club.

She poured us both a cup of coffee and started chatting. "So Gloria, tell me a little bit about yourself."

Jilly and I talked for a while and while we chatted I tried to evaluate her. She looked to be about the same age as her husband, probably two inches shorter than I was but had to weigh nearly 140 pounds. I could see some small rolls of fat forming around her waist and her butt was definitely big. She had dyed blonde hair and I could easily see the dark roots showing through and I guess I was surprised that with all the money that Rick made she had let herself go to pot. Oh well, you can never tell about folks. Still, all-in-all, she seemed to be a very nice lady. After a while she gave me a tour of their house starting with the formal dining room then onto the den, library, kitchen and the huge rec room downstairs and then the four bedrooms upstairs.

Jilly and I were sitting in the den sipping on cold glasses of Chardonnay when the guys came home. "How did the game go honey?" I asked John.

"Oh pretty good. I was a little rusty but managed to shoot a respectable 87."

"Don't let him fool you Gloria, you husband is a ringer and he took us for a couple of hundred bucks."

"JOHN!"

John blushed. "Well, it was their idea."

"Oh it's OK Gloria; we're used to loosing anyway so it's no big deal. Look Jilly, would you show John to the guest bedroom so he can get cleaned up and changed, then I'll be right up to shower, I just want to chat with Gloria for a minute."

"Alright honey. Come on John, grab your clothes and follow me."

Jilly and John went upstairs and I sat there on the couch as Rick walked over to the bar and poured himself a drink.

"Look Gloria, while Jilly and John are gone I think we should have a little... uh... chat."

"Alright Rick, what about?"

"Your husbands' new position."

"OK fine, but what does his position have to do with me?"

"A lot Gloria, a lot. Look John has been passed by for this position twice, and now I'm taking a big chance on him being able to do the job. If he can't, if he fails, it will reflect poorly on my management style, you see what I'm getting at?"

"No, not really. I mean if you don't think John can do the job why did you promise him the position?"

"Oh don't mistake me, I think he can do the job, in fact I think he'll be a great SVP... but... if he can't... if he fails it's going to reflect on me, that's all I'm saying."

"So what's your point Rick?"

"I think that this promotion could be a bone of contention with the boss, Mr. Jacobean. You know that I'm expected to replace him, but, if I select the wrong managers then he might perceive me being weak myself, not ready to take over his job, you see where I'm going?"

"No I don't, honestly Rick I'm lost."

"Well, what I want is something that will make it worth my while to take a chance on your husband."

I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. "I see and what would that be Rick?"

"Well... I want you!"

I sucked in a deep breath. "Me! You want me? What in the hell are you talking about Rick?"

"Calm down Gloria, and please lower your voice for Christ's sake. What I want is you sexually Gloria, that's what I mean. If you'll let me make love to you, just once, then I'll promote John, otherwise..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing; Rick wanted me to go to bed with him to ensure John's promotion. It was an unbelievable request and I wasn't about to do it. "I'm sorry Rick but this is pure sexual harassment and I'm not going to do it."

"Don't go ballistic Gloria! I'm sure that you weren't a virgin when you and John got married, so what's the big deal?"

"Although it's none of your fucking business, I wasn't a virgin when we were married but I've never been unfaithful to John and I'm sure as the hell not going to start now!"

"OK, fine. Look Gloria, this is your choice; I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do but think of what this will mean to John, and to you for that matter. The promotion will give both of you more prestige in the community, then there is the hefty raise, the extra vacation time and maybe even another move up when I replace Jacobean. You cooperate with me Gloria, just this one time, and I'll make sure that John goes places. Think about it that's all I'm asking. I'll tell you what I'll do; I'll call you Monday and see what you've decided."

"This is bullshit Rick and you damn well know it. You can call Monday if you want but the answer will be the same, absolutely NOT!"

"OK, that's fine with me, honestly. Now grab your dress and go on upstairs and get ready for dinner."

I took my cocktail dress out of the hall closet and went upstairs and joined John in the guest bedroom. He was already out of the shower and getting into his shirt and jacket as I started stripping out of my clothes. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and was pulling on my pantyhose when John finally spoke up.

"What did Rick want honey?"

"Oh nothing really," I lied, "He was just checking to make sure that I enjoyed the afternoon with Jilly."

For the rest of that evening and for all of Sunday I stewed over the absurdity of Rick's offer. It was ludicrous that he thought that I would trade sex for John's promotion and I just wasn't going to do it. In our entire marriage I had never even thought about being unfaithful to John and I wasn't going to start now, no way was I going to sleep with that asshole. John noticed the change in my demeanor and as asked what was wrong but I told him that I was just tired.

Monday morning I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and John was getting ready to head out to the office and still all he could talk about was his new promotion and, of course it was Rick this and Rick that, ad nauseam.

"Look honey I know how badly you want this promotion but what if something goes wrong and it doesn't happen?"

"Goes wrong, what would go wrong? Why wouldn't I get it? I mean I'm qualified and Rick likes me and I think we made a good impression on both Rick and Jilly so what makes you thing that something would go wrong?"

"God I don't know honey there could be a million little things go wrong, that's all. I just don't want you to be disappointed again."

"You know something Gloria; I want this position so damn bad that I would do just about anything to get it."

"What the hell does that mean, you would do anything?"

"Shit baby I'd get down on my knees in public and suck Rick's cock if I needed to, that's how bad I want that promotion. Hey honey, I've got to run or I'll be late. Come here and gimme a kiss."

I kissed him and watched as he backed his car out of the garage and down the driveway and I waved as he turned into the street and drove off. I poured myself another cup of coffee and sat at the kitchen table thinking about what he had just said. I knew that John wanted the promotion but until that moment I didn't realize how badly he wanted it, my God, would he really suck Rick's cock to get the job? I was stunned by his pronouncement but right then I realized exactly how much this promotion meant to him and I knew what I had to do.

The call came just after ten. "Hello?"

"Gloria, this is Rick."

"Oh, hello."

"Have you made your decision yet?"

"Well... I've thought about it and I guess that I realize how much this promotion means to John and I guess you have a point about the money and perks, so what do you want me to do?"

"That's great Gloria, you won't regret your decision, I promise."

"There is a caveat though Rick, you have to promise me two things."

"What things?"

"One, John is to NEVER learn of this and two, this will be a one time thing."

"Alright Gloria, that's acceptable."

"Good, now where and when do you want me to meet you Rick?

"Can you make it this afternoon?"

I thought about it and wasn't sure that I was ready to meet him that quickly but then decided, what the hell, why not get it over with? "Sure, where?"

"First off I want you to really dress up really nice; you know in a business suit, stockings, the works and come down to my office."

"Your office, you can't be serious Rick? I can't come down there, what if John were to see me?"

"That's no problem, I'll send him over to the Rossville office on a project and no one will see you or know why you're here. You just be in my office by two o'clock and plan on spending the afternoon."

I sighed into the phone. "Alright Rick, two o'clock."

I got off the elevator on the sixth floor and walked into the corporate offices and down the hallway to Rick's office. His secretary was sitting at her desk talking on the phone. When she saw me she covered the handset and told me that Mr. Roberts was expecting me and to go right on in. I was a little embarrassed that she knew that I was coming but there wasn't anything I could do about it so I straightened my skirt, smiled and boldly walked into his office.

He was sting behind his desk, leering at me as I walked in. "Well good afternoon Gloria. Close the door please."

I close the door and stood there waiting. Rick got up from behind his desk and walked over and turned the lock on the door, then he turned around, leaned down and kissed me on the cheek.

"Privacy you understand. It wouldn't do to have someone walk in on us."

I nodded my agreement but didn't say anything.

"The room is also soundproof Gloria so you don't worry about being overheard."

"Fine."

"Would you like a drink, I have a full service bar?"

"Yes, I think so. A vodka and tonic would be nice." He walked across the room to the built in bar and poured my drink and one for himself. He came back, handed me my drink and went back to his desk and sat down.

He was smiling broadly as he gestured for me to come closer. "Come over here Gloria, I want to be able to see you better."

I walked over to the side of his desk sipping on my drink.

"You look lovely this afternoon Gloria, actually you look stunning. Turn around and let me see you."

I did a 360, my hair flashing outward as I twirled.

"You know you have a great ass and wonderfully long legs. I'm positive that you're going to enjoy this, and I know that I will."

"Thanks for the compliment but I'm not here to enjoy it just to make sure that John gets his promotion!"

"Whatever. Take off your jacket please, and do it slowly Gloria, I want to enjoy this moment."

I unbuttoned the single button holding my suit jacket together and hunched my shoulder forward a bit and the jacket easily slipped backwards off my shoulder and down my arms. I took it and laid it on a nearby armchair.

"Christ that was sexy as hell Gloria, I can hardly wait for the rest. Hummmm, I think that your shoes and pantyhose should come off next."

"Alright." I sat down in the chair where I had laid my jacked and I unbuckled my shoe straps and took of my heels then I stood up and lifted my skirt up around my waist until I could get a hold of the waist band of my panty hose. He was starring at me intently as I undressed. ew HI hooked a finger into either side of my pantyhose and pulled downward until they gave way, sliding over my butt and down to my knees. I sat back down and pulled off the hose and started to put them with my jacket.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.