The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey - Cover

The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey

Copyright© 2006 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ned Holmes is the younger and less well-heeled cousin of a certain well known detective. He will take on 'unsavoury' cases, and at long last Sherlock has passed on a valued client.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction  

Holmes looked around the engine room with an analytical gaze. The large engines were expected, but some items were not. In particular the odd pipes on the end walls, and the scorch marks that adorned them. It looked for all the world as if the end wall had been subjected to a lightning strike. Holmes walked over and scratched at the sooty deposit with an extended digit.

"What you see are the side-effects of my experiments in high voltage static charges. To the side of you are the results." Burgabiter said.

Holmes turned and looked at the various sized containers, some linked to one another by brass rods. The outside of the large jars were covered with a thin metallic foil.

"Ah, in the Leyden jars. They store the results of your experimentation?"

"Most astute! You obviously are well read in scientific methodology. Excellent I shall enjoy our collaboration."

"You wish me to sponsor you?"

"I anticipate a favourable outcome to our discussions Mr Holmes."

"Gratifying, most gratifying..." Ned nodded. He then bent to read the labels on the three largest jars.

"I see you name your experiments Professor, let me see 'Constance', 'Jane' and 'Daphne'. Why do you choose ladies names?"

"A mere foible of mine Mr Holmes, they are my children. If we collaborate well you may meet them one day."

Holmes fought against the wave of disgust rising in him, he smiled.

"I would very much like to, at an appropriate time - as you determine, Herr Professor."

Burgabiter beamed, and his enlarged ego flew.

"Then Mr Holmes you shall, but you must understand - sacrifices must be made for science. Painful one's sometimes."

"Naturally sir, just as long as it is one with less of a shining intellect than ourselves, why should it matter?" Holmes replied, swallowing his bile.

"A man of my own heart, such vision is unusual in the British; in my sad experience. But I can see the hand of the creator has rested on your brow. As indeed it has on mine. I shall gather my creations for your amusement, one moment Mr Holmes!"

Ned watched in seething, silent fury as the Professor scurried away. He, Ned Holmes, would ensure that this madman faced the authorities, he would indeed answer and atone for his sins!


Burgabiter strode along the corridor with a spring in his step, then he abruptly halted. The key was missing from the door! Alphonso crept the final few steps to the doorway, once there he swept back his hair and pressed his ear to the door. The unmistakeable sound of a man deep in the throes of pleasure drifted through the thick wood.

"Fred! I will personally tear you limb from limb." Alphonso growled.

"Why?"

Alphonso jumped at the sound of the voice behind him.

"Why will you tear me limb from limb? I was doing as you asked, and firing up the boiler..."

"If you are here, then who..." Alphonso's eyes narrowed, his mind snapped shut like a man-trap, "Go fool, attend to the boilers. I have more urgent work."

Alphonso gathered his thoughts, as Fred wandered away scratching the back of his head in confusion; an unannounced visitor and a interloper in one day. Too much of a coincidence, to neat. Life was not neat.

His decision made Alphonso smiled evily, his right arm pumped up and down. The repeated motion was soley designed to charge the concealed generator. His face grew ever more stern, his pupils mere pin-pricks, and he turned; ready to return to his unwanted guest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.