The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey - Cover

Preview

The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey

by Yotna El'toub

Copyright© 2006 by Yotna El'toub

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, NonConsensual, Mind Control, Fiction, Science Fiction,

Erotica Sex Story: Ned Holmes is the younger and less well-heeled cousin of a certain well known detective. He will take on 'unsavoury' cases, and at long last Sherlock has passed on a valued client.

Summary:

Ned Holmes is the younger and less well-heeled cousin of a certain well known detective. He will take on 'unsavoury' cases, and at long last Sherlock has passed on a valued client. Ned is summoned to the London home of Sir Richard Grey by his eldest daughter Lady Helena. As he travels there with his faithful retainer Brighton Hove he considers the case. It appears that young Lady Jane has fallen in with a roguish scientist. But why in the devils name should that be so unsavoury? What are his specialised services needed for? All will become clear, dear reader...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.