The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey - Cover

The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey

Copyright© 2006 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ned Holmes is the younger and less well-heeled cousin of a certain well known detective. He will take on 'unsavoury' cases, and at long last Sherlock has passed on a valued client.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction  

Holmes awoke in the darkened room - what a dream his pipe had caused; maybe Hove was right, and the substance was too noxious? Holmes moved his right leg, it collided with something warm, soft and very undream -like. The body next to him stirred.

"Dear lord, how did I? This is... What's the time?" Ruby's voice asked, in confused concern.

"One moment," Holmes rolled over and retrieved his hunter from the bedside table, "Twenty past one." He answered.

"What happened Mr Holmes? How did we... End up in bed."

"I'm unsure, I think the pipe smoke influenced us. I usually indulge alone. I never realised the herbs effect on... Well darker desires."

"I want you to know I am a respectable woman, I do not creep into gentlemen's rooms for - assignations." Ruby said seriously.

"Ruby, you are blameless - this is my stupidity. I trust you are quite well." Holmes sighed.

"Oh I should be, I have some Pinkham's vegetable palliative. Not you understand that I habitually partake..."

"No, no, indeed, sensible precaution though," Ned smiled, calmly, "I do most humbly apologise."

"Well maybe as we have already sinned, it is not inconceivable that we could have some more - pleasure?" Ruby asked, her eyes twinkling.

"Do you think we should? It has been so long since I..." Holmes stuttered.

"It has only been a few hours since we..." Ruby giggled.

"You, my girl - are incorrigible, a bad influence on me." Ned laughed, his hand rising to tousle her hair.

Ruby moved forward and welcomed Ned's embrace once more.


Jane meekly followed Daphne, who in turn, trailed behind Burgabiter; he walked confidently ahead of them, guiding them to the rear of the steam-driven factory. Eventually he paused before a bare door.

"Your quarters, I doubt they will be up to your normal standards, but that is of no concern is it?"

"No concern at all, master." came the simultaneous reply.

"Excellent," laughed Burgabiter, "I wish you a good night ladies, and do try to get some rest!"

Jane heard the key turn in the lock, she was surprised that it caused her no concern at all, but after all - she was finally home. To her relief Daphne did not want still more caresses, her wanton friend slumped onto bare iron bedstead and seconds later was fast asleep.

Jane sighed, and relaxed sitting onto the second spare bed. Her eyes now focussed on the figure hunched in the furthest bed from her. The mumbling figure swayed from side to side, even in the half light the distress on her face was clear.

Jane decided to investigate the strange behaviour of the unknown room mate. As she approached the bed it became clear that the distressed woman was avidly pleasuring herself. The half-crazed eyes met Jane's.

To her amazement Jane recognised the madness within; she shuddered. Why was this woman so distraught? The sweat coating her skin, together with her flexing muscles spoke of how close she was to spending. The woman forced out a few words between her guttural grunts.

"Please, uh, uhn - help, oh, ahh - me!"

"Help you spend?" Asked Jane, laying her hand softly on the woman's twisting shoulder.

"No, um, huh - help, urgh, oh - me stop!"

"You can not stop?" Jane asked incredulously.

"Not, um, ah - for days, oooh, ooooh - weeks even," the excited female reached her latest peak, "I lose track of time." She puffed wearily, "Any second it will begin once more, I am powerless to resist."

Jane said nothing, but she knew. She knew she should feel something other than excitement. Something more than the desire, more significant - Jane felt the need to fight. But what was she fighting?

Confused she wandered away from the nameless woman, she ignored her cries - starting once more in response to her unquenched desire for self-loving. Jane lay down and raised her hands to her wet cheeks. She looked at the tears on her fingers with sullen, yet blank eyes. Her final thought before exhaustion claimed her resonated through her slumbering soul. 'Something is wrong. Very wrong.'


Brighton sat in the well appointed dining room, he was half way through his breakfast when Ned arrived.

"Good Morning Holmes, a little late this morning are we not?"

"A trifle, but I have my reasons Hove. I discovered another lead last night. A renowned local songstress has vanished."

"Really. Just as in the wager you were told of, fascinating. How did you winkle this piece of information out Ned?"

Before Holmes could reply, the breakfasting pair were joined by a third person. The attractive young woman spoke quietly to Ned.

"I wanted to give you my address Ned, in case you do find any trace of Constance. My thanks to you for last night..." Ruby stumbled over her words, and the colour of her face reflected her name, "Thank you for your offer of help last night."

"My pleasure Ruby, and of course I will try to locate and help Constance. May I introduce my associate and friend Brighton Hove. Brighton, this is Ruby, the sister of Constance - our missing songstress."

Brighton rose, and after dabbing his mouth with his napkin he grasped Ruby's hand. "Delighted to meet you Ruby. I can assure you that Mr Holmes will use every fibre of his being to find your sister."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.