The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey - Cover

The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey

Copyright© 2006 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ned Holmes is the younger and less well-heeled cousin of a certain well known detective. He will take on 'unsavoury' cases, and at long last Sherlock has passed on a valued client.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction  

Daphne shivered, she was so tempted, but the situation was very strange. The man had something about him, he was eloquent and persuasive, but something made her cautious. Was it the environment she wondered? She had never been in a building like this one, or witnessed as many wonders in such a short period of time. The man returned and immediately spoke. He had a strange Germanic accent that had only added to the queerness of the day.

"Well my Lady Daphne is your mind now knowing what it wants? Will you sponsor my important work?"

"Professor, you have been a most diligent an attentive host, but I have grave concerns. I can not completely account for these. However, I feel I must refuse your interesting proposal."

"Madam, please, I do understand, and I fully accept your choice."

Daphne visibly relaxed, presuming her natural fearfulness had once again misled her. The Professor had reacted as any gentleman should. She reached forward confidently to grasp his offered handshake. As their hands touched a bolt of pure energy jumped from one to the other - in a mighty resounding crack. Daphne wobbled, and then slumped forward into the Professors waiting arms.

"Dear Lady if your feeble mind can not reach the correct conclusion... I Alphonso Burgabiter have the cure." Burgabiter swung his head in a gesture of triumph, and swished his long blond hair around his slight shoulders. With a strength that belied his size he swept Daphne off her limp feet and transferred her bodily to the nearby chair.

He positioned the unconscious young woman with great care, and then clipped the restraints on each of her limbs closed. Burgabiter turned swiftly and almost ran to the large lever positioned in front of the closest engine. The engine coughed and spluttered to life, with another twist of his arm the Professor engaged the gear. His expression grew wild. The start of a new experiment was always his most exciting moment, the second he existed for!

Burgabiter stepped back, and watched joyfully as the whole building shuddered. Amidst the steam and grinding the entire room began its 180 degree rotation. Calmly the diminutive academic reached under the left arm of his jacket and unbuckled the device. With great care and precision he slid the static tube generator from his wrist and placed it on the top of the throbbing engines frame.

As the pistons located into the locks, the room completed its grumbling rotation. Burgabiter's eyes now shone brightly; he threw the master switch with a theatrical flourish.


Brighton followed Scarlet's lithesome form along the narrow corridor. He tried to keep from watching her elegant feminine gait, but his eyes betrayed him. She was most restful to the eye. When finally she halted he almost ran into her back, fortunately his did not; and she never realised his excited condition. She turned, her smile once so welcoming had disappeared. Her tone was grave.

"Maria is within. Please despatch a courier with our draft as soon as you return to you office's. Please under no circumstances return with the funds yourself. Not if you value your life." Scarlet turned the door handle and walked away. She was silent.

Hove poked his head through the door frame to assess the situation. His military training kicked in and he made a swift recce. Nothing could be ascertained, for after the brightness of the rest of the house this room lay in semi-darkness. Other than a peculiar musky smell that was unknown to him, but oddly enticing, he had no information. Moving slowly he entered the room. Panic seized him, it was a trap! Desperately he fought the swaddling cloth that held him, suddenly it parted. He was in hell, surely this was hell.


Daphne woke, for a moment she was unaware of her situation, but the bright girl soon understood. "Sir, release me! This is an outrage, I am a citizen of the British Empire - you can not treat me in this abominable way."

"British Empire! Pish, pash, posh to your recent empire. I come from true Imperial stock, as does your Prince Consort. Europe is the hub that shall shape the world, not this tiny island. Your Empire will soon pass, Prussia will rise once more."

"Sir you are a cad, how dare you insult the might of Britannia. I shall personally see to your expulsion from our country!" Daphne snapped.

"You have a sharp tongue madam, but you may yet change your mind about me." Burgabiter leered.

"Sir, my opinion of you could not be lower. You can never change my mind. Do you worst you devil." Daphne retorted.

"Oh, madam I can change you mind. I can change anybodies mind. Look around you, see the large containers, they are storing an enormous electrical charge.

Electricity! The very thing that powers the wonders of the human brain is generated by those steam rams, they produce static charge when they drag the animal fur collars across the pipes. The containers are 'Leyden jars' they store the charge and dissipate it through the wonders of the Tesla coil. The charge will sweep a copy of your electrical brain activity into my invention, which supersedes all the other technology. The Burgalator! A fine instrument that allows me to modulate and adjust your electrical brain activity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.