Impregnating Tammera - Cover

Impregnating Tammera

by johntackle2006

Copyright© 2006 by johntackle2006

Erotica Sex Story: A man plans on how to knock up his bosses virgin daughter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   First   Pregnancy   .

I worked in a small firm that wrote software. It was an ok job but I was thinking of moving on. I was starting to get board. About the only thing I would miss about working there was seeing the bosses daughter Tamara. Let me describe her to you. She had long Curley red hair, a pale complexion, a small dusting of freckles on her face and her upper chest, (She liked to wear low cut tops that showed off her cleavage She had B almost C cup sized breasts) stood around 5"8 weighed around 130 and had just turned seventeen. A tall skinny redhead. Oh, how my dick would ache under my desk when she would come in to the office after school. All I could think about was tearing her clothes off and making her mine...

Tamara liked to confide in our secretary Cathy since they were friends and so close together in terms of age. Cathy was nineteen and had her senior year with Tamara's Freshman year. Tamara and Cathy would email each other constantly and since I had set up our servers I had access to all of their communications. I would save their letters and read them leisure at home. Most of it was pretty boring stuff but I felt I got to know Tamara very intimately. One evening I was reading the daily back and forth and the topic of birth control came up. In Tamara's letter she was asking if she should go on birth control. A girl at her school had been raped and had gotten pregnant from it. Tamara confessed that she was a virgin and had heard that you couldn't get pregnant the first time. Cathy wrote back that you could get "knocked up" and that when she turned eighteen she should go on the pill "just in case". My dick got as hard as steel at the thought of raping and impregnating her. In my mind eye I pictured chasing her down in an abandoned stadium. I would tackle her and slap her lightly a few times to wear hr down, next I would tare off all her clothing and push her on her back. I would pin her arms above her head and force her legs apart.

The whole time she would be begging me not to rape her. I would force myself into her dry pussy and keep on stabbing her with my cock until I had gotten her wet. I would then tear her hymen apart and sink in balls deep in one thrust. She would be crying and pleading for me to pull out because she wasn't on the pill and I would only thrust into her harder hitting her sensitive cervix each time. She could tell I was getting close and her please would become more and more frantic as she could feel my cock head expanding in her sensitive pussy. With a triumphant roar I would empty my seed into the sobbing teen. The rush of endorphin I felt as I played this scenario in my head and frantically jerked off was unparalleled. I came harder than I had ever come before. Is my dick grew soft in my hand I could imagine what it would feel like to go soft in her afterwards and pull out of her sticky used pussy. I fell asleep with her imagined sobbing as music to my ears.

Now Im not a violent person and I know that violently raping a teenage girl is a good way to end up in jail. I was obsessed with the though of planting my seed in her virgin soil. I didn't really want to hurt her. In-fact I actually felt very affectionate towards her. It became a sort of hobby planning and imagining the different scenarios in which I would stalk and take her. But I knew that short of attacking her I wouldn't be able to get away with it. So for a while I enjoyed her from afar.

My chance came the day before I was going to give my notice. I received a memo from the Joyce announcing that she would be having a party at her house next week and that we were all invited. It was to be a pool party with a barbi-q. I had been to Joyce's house a few times and I knew the lay out fairly well. I knew that the guest bathroom was at the other end of the hall from Tamara's bedroom and this gave me an idea. I postponed my resignation and began to plan. It wasn't much of a plan but it was simple. I would slip a roofie into Tamara's drink and wait for her to retire to her bedroom. Once she was out cold, I would pretend to use the guest bathroom and hopefully have a few minutes alone with her. There would be enough people at the party that I wouldn't be missed and if I worked fast I could have what I wanted.

It was a simple plan and I like it because it was realistic and actually do-able.

I didn't masturbate all that week saving myself for her. I bought a couple of roofies from a friend of mine and purchased the smallest digital video recorder/camera I could find. On the day of the party about fifty people showed up. The more people the better I could disappear. My swim trunks had small pockets on the inside and I concealed the pills and the little camera in plastic in the pockets.

Tamara was there wearing an orange floral print spaghetti strap Bikini that matched the highlights of her curly red hair. It was the type that tied on the sides. I was hard looking at her and had to keep the cooler I was carrying over my bulge. The party was getting under way when I finally spotted my chance. Carol let Tamara have a beer and she drank about a third of it before going for a swim. I sat down on the lawn chair next to her beer and making sure no one was watching I quickly emptied the little packet of powder in to the can. I disposed of the wrapper and sat back to watch my girl swim. After a while she got out and sat next to me. She looked at the can and the sheepishly at me.

"Im not going to tel" I told her and gave her a wink. I opened a can myself and gave her a little toast with the cans. She drank down the rest of the can quickly and giving me a happy smile jumped back in to the pool. After about a half hour she began to look a little tired climbed out and toweled herself off. She walked over to carol and told her she wasn't feeling so good and was really tired all of a sudden.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.