The Taxi Cab Rapist

by johntackle2006

Copyright© 2006 by johntackle2006

Erotica Sex Story: The protagonist drugs and kidnaps young women with the intent of raping and impregnating them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

I drive a taxi. I don't drive it for a living, I drive it for fun. You see I won the lottery about five years ago and with some careful investments I'm set for life. So what do I do with my new found free time, I drive my taxi around New York and rape beautiful women. The set up is easy. I bought a new taxi and had it repainted to look very generic and outfitted it with some custom features. It has everything a normal cab has but it also includes a special air conditioning system. Most modern cabs feature a bulletproof Plexiglas shield that separates the front from the back. In my cab the rear passenger seat area is completely air tight from the front and the doors can only be unlocked from the front. Every few days I change the license plates on the cab and once every six months I change the paint scheme.

The trick works like this, I drive around the nightclubs and restaurants ignoring people until I see a beautiful woman on her own and I pick her up. I drive a few blocks and when I feel its safe enough I flood the rear with a quick acting knock out gas and then drive my new toy home for the night. I live in a well to do neighborhood and no one thinks it strange to see a taxicab entering my estate all the time. Once I get my toy home I have a fully outfitted rape room with over a dozen studio quality video cameras mounted at strategic locations and a full compliment of racks and restraints mounted to the walls and floors.

To night I'm cursing lower Manhattan is search of some quality pussy.

I pass a few potential candidates until I see one that looks like fun.

I pull over and let her her in. She's all by herself, good. She tells me her destination and sits back to adjust her make-up. I'm dressed in my usual Pakistani disguise. As we drive I check her out in rear view.

She looks likes she's about 18 or 19 skinny but with curves in the right places about 5ft3 and around 130 pounds. She has bright red slightly wavy hair pulled back in to a ponytail and firm looking c cup breasts. I look around and the coast seems clear so I press a button and the knock out gas quickly fills the back and she's out before she knew what was happening.

A quick drive and soon I'm wheeling her in to my house on a hospital gurney. I pull on my ski mask and bring her in to the playroom. I turn on the cameras to record and begin to undress her. She lies on the bed completely lifeless wearing a black button up top, black skirt, stockings and black high heals. I pull off her shoes placing them to the side then her top, letting her fall limply back on to the bed. I work her skirt off her and see she's wearing a black garter belt a well. She wears a black lace bra and matching panties that are thin enough to be transparent. I pull these off and remove her bra leaving her laying there in only her garters and stockings. I stand back to admire her. This ones a real looker. Her pale white skin contrasts with the black bed sheets. Her bush is nicely trimmed and I can see her still closed gash through her curly red pubes. Her breasts are firm and do not sag and are toped by small red nipples. Around her neck is a small gold crucifix. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight. I take a few tasteful pictures with my digital camera of her and go to her purse. No birth control bills but no condoms either. I remove her driver's license and hold it next to face and take a picture. Her name is Sarah Roberts. Nice to meet you Sarah. I take off my own clothing and climb on to the bed. I place the tip of my cock next to her closed lips and take some pictures. Then I climb between her legs and grab her ankles pulling her lags as far a part as they would go opening her cunt. I took some more pictures making sure her face could be seen in some of the shots. I held her cunt lips open with my fingers and slowly worked a warmed speculum in to her. Please let it be I thought to my self. As I opened the speculum I was rewarded with a nice healthy in-tact hymen. I took a half dozen shots of this. I pulled the speculum out and positioned my self between her legs. I held the tip of my cock rear the opening of her now closed cunt lips but not actually touching them with my dick. I took some shots of this and using a remote to trigger a camera on a tripod by the side of the bed took some full body pictures of what looked like me ready to penetrate her. I took one last shot of the little crucifix around her neck. I removed her stockings and garter as I wanted her to be completely naked and feeling venerable.

I restrained her hands above her head in padded cuffs to polished wooden posts on the upper corners of the bed. I placed a large sheet of white lined under her ass and I secured her ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed in a similar manner. She lay now spread eagle restrained by padded leather cuffs. I propped two pillows under her head and left the room. I went to my computer room and uploaded the pictures from my digital camera and created a slide show out of the pictures and inserting randomly the words rape, pain, virginity, pregnant, and ruined. I then fed the slide show to a monitor in the rape room so when she woke up she would see it. On another monitor in the rape room I put on a compilation tape of other women being raped on that very same bed.On a third monitor I played a tape of women giving traumatic births and on a fourth monitor I played a live feed from one of the video cameras of her tied to the be so she could see herself and know what she looked like, see how helpless she was when she woke up. I turned the lights low and turned the volume up but not too high and left the room. The gas would be wearing off in about a half hour or so. In the mean time I took a long shower and watched her on a monitor set in to the side of the shower stall. She began to stir (I love this part.) and still groggy try to figure out where she was.

Then she noticed the monitors. At first it looked like she couldn't understand what she was seeing but the realization of what was playing dawned on her and she started to panic. By now the gas had worn of and she could move and that's when she realized she was tied down to the bed. She stared to scream, such music to my ears. I loved the way her muscles strained as her tried to pull herself free. I enjoyed a good jerk off in the shower watching her struggle against her restraints. (Some times its fun to just rip their clothing of and fuck the shit out of them in a quickie rape but I wanted to last and enjoy this one.) I finished up my shower and toweled off. I let her watch the monitors for another half hour steadily increasing the volume until the screams from the tapes were almost defening.

When she looked like she was sufficiently traumatized I turned off the lights and the monitors leaving her in total darkness. I snick in to the room and stood there for a while listening to her whimper and pray to god. I turned on a spot light over her bed so her body was bathed in a cool light but the rest of the room was sill obscured in darkness. When her eyes finally adjusted to the bright spotlight she looked up and saw herself in the full length ceiling mirror. She started to cry seeing herself tied naked to the bed (her hair had come undone and was now splayed across the pillow). I could see her stomach muscles tightening up knowing she wished she could cover herself up.

"take a good look at yourself Sarah,"I said out of the darkness."This is the last time you'll see your body perfect and new."

"Who said that?"

I turned on the monitor that showed in real time her tied to the bed and slowly raised the light level in the room. She lat out a terrified little squeak when she saw me. I was wearing a translucent mask that distorted my features like the kind bank robbers wear and my head was completely shaved. I wore nothing but a black towel with boxer briefs under it to hold down my erection.

"Please let me go," she whimpered." I wont tell any one."

"How old are you?" I asked

"17"

"Do you know why you're here?"

"Oh God, please let me go, I'm begging you."

"Do you know why you're here?" I asked her again.

She broke down in to sobbing.

"Look at me" I commanded She looked at me with tear-streaked eyes as I pulled off the towel.

She seemed a little confused when she saw the boxer briefs. Then she really started to struggle as I pulled off the shorts and my very fat nine-inch cock sprang out.

"Please don't, oh please don do this."

"Don't what? I mockingly asked her.

"Please don't rape me!" she cried.

""Your not in much of a position to say but you cant if you want" I told her.

"Please, /I never did anything to you."

"I know that you just were in the wrong place at the wrong time and now your going to suffer for it.

"You can't do this"

"Yes I can and when I'm done doing this to you if you decide to tell everyone you were reaped Ill show them how I did it to you. I have your driver's license. Just imagine your dad and your boyfriend and every guy at your school jerking off to tapes of you being repeatedly raped. No, I don't thing you'd like that."

"Please don't."

"Why?"

"I'm a virgin," she whimpered.

"I know, that's what makes you all the sweeter."

I climbed on to the be and untied her feet and let her struggle and try to fight me off and when I had had enough I pulled her legs apart and positioned myself between her legs.

I let go of one ankle and let her try to struggle with one leg free while I opened up her cunt lips with my free hand.

"You ever had a cock in you Sarah?" You know what I'm going to do with this don you? I'm going to slide my slide my dirty unprotected cock in to you virgin cunt and break your cherry. I'm going to take your virginity. I'm going to take something from you can never get back.

I'm going to be your first and no matter how many times you try to tell your boyfriend he was the first you'll always know was he's loving pumping you that I was in you."

The tip of my cock was now dripping precum and I moved it to the opening of her now open cunt lips. By this time most of the struggle was leaving her. She started to hyperventilate as I inched my cock forward. She kept trying to scoot back wary from my now dripping cock as if it were a venomous stinger which I suppose in a way it was but she couldn't get away from it. I was kind of fun watching her try to pull her hips side to side to try to keep my cock from making that inevitable contact. I grabbed her other ankle and violently pulled her legs as far apart as I could making her give off a sharp yelp in the process.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.