My First Rape - Cover

My First Rape

by johntackle2006

Copyright© 2006 by johntackle2006

Erotica Sex Story: The author finds a passed out girl a a party and impregnates her while she sleeps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

The party was winding down and most of the people had either left or fallen asleep in the living room. My girlfriend was away for the winter break and I was feeling really horny and seeing all the hot pussy at the party tonight didn't help. A cute little redhead kept catching my eye and all I could think about was grabbing her tearing her clothes off and fucking her brains out but I knew I would never get the chance. I'd probably just jerk off tonight thinking about raping her. Oh well, After a while I was the only one left awake (I didn't drink). I wandered through the house turning off lights and closing stuff up.

When I was done I went down the hall to my room. I knew my roommate dave was out of town for the weekend so I decided to stop in his room to borrow a porno to finish my night with. I opened the door and went in.

Once my eyes adjusted I noticed a girl lying on bed passed out. She must have wandered in here to sleep off some heavy drinking. I turned on a small lamp on the nightstand to get a better look. I recognized her immediately, it was the little redhead I had been checking out earlier! She was maybe seventeen thin but not too thin, pale with red hair and some light freckles. She wore a loose black skirt and a green tank top. She was sprawled out on her back and I could see a bit of her white panties because her dress was sort of pulled up.

Instantly I was rock hard and I knew I couldn't pass this opportunity up. This was the moment I had dreamed about and it looked almost too good to be true. I quickly locked the door. I nervously shook her a little to make sure she was out cold. She looked like she would be out for a while. When she didn't respond I lifted up her skirt to get a better look at her panties. I could see the soft mound of her sex. Was I really going to do what I thought I was going to do? My rational mind screamed not to and the hard erection in my pants said yes, do it! Being horny as hell and having only ever slept with my girlfriend and two other women my better judgment lost. Besides this was a once in a lifetime chance. I love my girlfriend but I really wanted to fuck a strange girls pussy and get away with it. I grabbed Dave's video camera and set it up to record the bed and turned it on and started recording.

I gently maneuvered her to the edge of the bed so her ass was on the edge and her legs wide apart. I put a pillow and a white towel under her ass so her hips were just at the right height. I pulled her top off and removed her white bra down so I could fondle her small apple sized breasts. I felt her up taking my time licking and sucking her pert nipples. I rubbed her cunt a little and with deliberate slowness I hooked the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them off of her. Her bush was wild and untrimmed and I could see her closed gash through the thick tangle of coppery red hairs. I pulled her skirt and shoes off and I removed my own clothing and climbed on the bed. I rubbed my cock all over her face and used her long silky hair to stroke my self a little. I pushed a finger into her cunt a little. It was really tight and I had trouble pushing it deeper in to her than the first joint. I pulled my finger out and smelled it. The smell was good and musky. I put my cock to her lips and pushed my way in to her mouth and pumped a few times till my cock was glistening with her saliva. I got off the bed and positioned myself between her opened legs. I was actually going to do it!

I didn't have any condoms with me so I figured I would pull out at the last second and cum on her stomach. I hate condoms, my girlfriend makes me wear them because she doesn't like the mess, and I've never actually fucked a girl with out one. I was going to enjoy this.

I held her cunt lips open and gently started to push myself in to her.

Her cunt was so soft and warm. She was dry so I had to push a little and pull back and forth a little and after I had gotten the head of cock in her I let go of her cunt lips and let her close around me. My heart was pounding, oh my god! I'm actually doing it; I'm actually raping an unconscious girl. I had always fantasized about sex with women against their wills, violently raping and humiliating them but I didn't think I could actually do it and hopefully get away with it. I kept shoving gently and eventually she began to get wet. After I was about two inches in her my cock met resistance. Holy shit! She's a virgin! And I'm going to be the first one to pop her cherry. I savored the knowledge that I would tear her hymen apart and she couldn't stop me. I looked down at my cock partially in her imagining the exact spot the head of my cock was. I held her slim hips with both my hands and began to push trying to remember every sensation. I pushed and felt it stretch and so I pushed a little harder and suddenly I felt it give. I could almost hear it tear in my mind. I held her hips and began to forcefully push my way in to her feeling her virgin cunt slowly spread to accommodate my cock head burrowing deeper in to her. I kept pushing savoring every moment until I was balls deep in her. I could feel the end of my cock hitting some thing and in my minds eye I could see it pressing against her tightly closed cervix. I could see the end of my cock wet and swollen nestled deep in her, the tip leaking clear slippery precum in to her.

What a feeling to have an unconscious girl impaled on the end of your cock. I began to slowly thrust in and out of her enjoying the feeling of her tight cunt walls milking my naked dick. This feels too good; I'm never going to wear a condom again! I began to pick up the speed of my thrusts and I was soon fucking her savagely my cock a bloody blur slamming reputedly in to her causing her limp form to shake like a rag doll at the end of my dick. Her head rolled limply from side to side and her small breasts jiggled with each thrust. I fucked her this way for about twenty minutes loving the sight of her lying there. I could feel my balls tightening and I slowed down. I wanted this to last as long as possible. It was such a rush to watch my self slide out of her tight cunt and then slowly disappear back in to her over and over again. The lips of her cunt stretched tightly around my invading member my hips pressing against hers, my dark pubic hair against hers, my testicles gently slapping against her soft ass.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.