Axe Victim - Cover

Axe Victim

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Life on the road is dragging Axe Woodson down. Even his music isn't much fun anymore. Life is about to get more interesting for Axe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Hailey pulled up to Axe's place. His truck wasn't in the driveway. She sat and waited for a while. He'd called and asked her to meet him here. She dialed his cell phone. No answer. With a sigh, she got out and headed into the house.

"Axe?"

There was no response. He wasn't in the kitchen, his bedroom, on the deck or even in the game room. Hailey felt strange. She tried the cell phone again. No answer.

She looked around the game room again. She saw the shiny black baby grand in the corner. Well, she shrugged. I guess I'll wait a bit.

In no time at all, Hailey was lost in the music as her slender fingers brought forth melody after melody as they caressed the keys. Music soothes many things, including Hailey's nerves. Her racing thoughts were gone almost instantly as she lost herself in the music.


"Who's car is that, Kasey? It's not your dad's."

"Not unless he bought one today."

The two kids entered quietly. The strains of a piano melody drifted up from the game room. Kasey smiled. "It's probably Hailey," she said. "Why don't you fix us something to drink. I'll be back up in a bit."

Brandon nodded as his girlfriend headed down the hallway.

Kasey looked around the door and saw Hailey. She'd seen that look before. Hailey was lost in her music. Kasey smiled. Just like dad, she thought, walking into the room.

Kasey leaned against the piano and listened for a bit. Hailey finally looked up and stopped playing. "Hi, Kasey. I didn't hear you come in."

"You wouldn't have heard a herd of elephants," Kasey said smiling.

"Yeah, you're probably right. I do get lost in the music sometimes."

"What were you playing? It sounded nice."

"I was just doodling with something that Don left on the board this morning. Have you seen him?"

"Not today. He left around 4. There was a note on the fridge when I got up."

"He called me an hour or so and asked me to meet him here. He wasn't here when I got here." Kasey nodded. "So what are you up to this afternoon, Kasey?" Hailey asked.

"Brandon and I were going to study." Kasey blushed.

"Yeah, right. Anatomy, right?" Hailey winked. Kasey blushed again. "And I blew the privacy thing, right?"

Kasey frowned and nodded.

"Sorry."

"That's okay."

The pair were silent for a moment.

Kasey broke the silence nervously. "So what's up with you and Dad?"

"What do you mean, Kasey?"

"I mean Dad's been acting odd the last couple of days. Not sleeping, not really there even when he is. You know, really distracted. I know the thing with Key West is basically over and you guys are rocking like nobody's business, so it can't be the band. Doesn't really leave much, you know?"

"I guess."

"I mean, I know it's none of my business what goes on between you two, but I'm a little worried."

Hailey sat back and thought for a moment.

"Well, Kasey, I'm not sure what is up with us, to be honest. I think that's the problem. I kinda lowered the boom on Don the other day."

Kasey smiled. "I wondered about that."

Hailey looked at Kasey. "How do you feel about us? Don and me, I mean?"

"I think its cool."

"And if we were to get married or something?"

"Or something? Oh, you mean like move in with us?"

"I don't think that will happen."

"Oh."

"I don't think Don will want a live-in with you here, Kasey."

"Why not? It's not like I don't know you two are doing it."

Hailey quirked her eyebrow.

"Well, you are, right?"

Hailey smiled. "Maybe."

Kasey giggled. "Right."

"Well, at least not while you are around," Hailey replied, giggling too.

"It's okay. I don't mind, really. I think it would be great if you two got married or something."

"I'm not going to replace your mother, Kasey. I know I could never do that."

"Probably not, but you could be my cool older sister."

Hailey smiled. "I think I'd like that."

Kasey hugged Hailey.


Brandon was sitting at the kitchen counter with two glasses of coke. He waited nervously. The piano music had stopped and he could hear voices coming up from the game room. He couldn't tell what they were saying and he was getting more worried by the minute.

The front door opened and Don walked in. Brandon stood up.

"Hello, Brandon. What's up?"

"Hi, Axe. Kasey went down stairs. Someone was playing the piano when we got here. They've been talking for a few minutes."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.