Axe Victim - Cover

Axe Victim

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Life on the road is dragging Axe Woodson down. Even his music isn't much fun anymore. Life is about to get more interesting for Axe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Don slipped into the bar quietly. It was early and there were only a few customers. He knew that Cmonster was playing that night and hoped to catch them before they went on.

"Omigod!" he heard a woman's voice from the doorway as he sat down facing the stage.

"Relax, Candy. He probably just stopped for a drink."

"Do you think he'd mind if I sat with him, Hailey?"

Don smirked and then wiped the smile off his face and turned toward the door. He could see Hailey Marshall and Candy Summers standing there. He stood and waved them over to the table.

"Good to see you two lovely ladies again," Don offered his hand. "Can I get you a beer?"

Candy Summers turned pink and nodded as she shook his hand. "I'll pass, Mr. Woodson," Hailey said, taking Don's hand.

"Axe, or Don, please. Sit, sit."

"We can't stay long," Hailey said, turning the chair around and putting her arms on the back of it. Don smiled. Hailey was definitely a beautiful woman. Her long blonde hair hung loosely about her shoulders. She wore a Cmonster t-shirt that fit very well. Don struggled to keep his eyes from looking lower. "Sit down, Candy. He won't bite. Not hard anyway," Hailey teased her suddenly self-conscious friend.

Don smiled as she sat. He definitely had both girls' attention. He studied Candy for a moment. She and Hailey were almost complete opposites physically. Candy had short brown hair and a narrow face. She was thinner and shorter than her friend.

"So what can we do for you, Axe?" Hailey said, smiling at the obvious hero worship of her band mate.

"I'm in need of a keyboard player for Barrier Riff's upcoming tour."

"I didn't think Key West needed any help. Or wanted any, for that matter," Hailey said, leaning back a little.

Don took a breath. "He won't be going along on the tour. Key West and Barrier Riff parted ways this morning."

"Does this have anything to do with the interview I saw last night?" Hailey probed.

"Let's say that the interview brought things to a head and leave it at that."

"Okay, why us? And do you want one or two keyboard players?" Hailey looked at her friend. Candy was in shock.

"Cmonster captured my interest at the show on Labor Day. I liked your style, especially, Hailey. I don't know whether we need or want both of you. We hadn't gotten that far in our thinking. I wanted to make the offer, see if you and Candy are interested and then see what happens when we play together."

"I think it's safe to say we're interested. And I'm certainly flattered, but we're not in the same class as Key West."

Don shook his head. "I think you might have an inflated opinion of John's abilities."

Hailey raised an eyebrow.

Don looked at both of them. "Think about it." He handed both of them a business card with his cell phone number on it. He looked at his watch. "I have an important date with my daughter, so I need to run. If you have questions, call me. Talk it over with each other, and with the rest of your band. I need to have an answer in a few days so we can set up a time to play together. Good luck tonight."

Don shook both girls' hands and headed out of the bar.

"Can you believe it?" Candy gushed as they rest of Cmonster sat down with her and Hailey.

"Wasn't that Axe Woodson," their bass player, Leigh Hanks asked.

"Yup," Hailey replied.

"What did he want?"

Hailey looked at Candy who paled. "He wants either Candy or me or both to join Barrier Riff on their upcoming tour."

"Oh, wow! That's great! You two really deserve it!" Sheila Banks, the drummer said, jumping up and hugging her two friends.

"What happens to Cmonster if they go?" Jane Perkins, the guitar player asked quietly.

There was silence around the table.

"The tour can't last that long," Sheila said. "I won't stand in their way. This is their shot."

Candy took a deep breath. "It's Hailey's shot. I'm not good enough, but she is. And if she goes, we can still play. And when the tour's over, she'll play with us again if she wants."

"Don't sell yourself short, Candy. You are good enough. Axe wouldn't have asked if he wasn't interested."

"She's right," Jane added. The other two nodded their heads.

Candy smiled and took a deep breath. "Thanks, girls, but you know Hailey's the star. She could go places. She wants to go places. I don't. Bruce and I are going to tie the knot soon. You all know I want kids." She took another deep breath. "I don't know if my doctor will let me tour with Barrier Riff anyway."

"Doctor?" Hailey turned and faced her friend, putting her hand on Candy's.

"I'm pregnant. About eight weeks he thinks. I was going to wait until after I told Bruce tonight to tell you, but I think you needed to know now."

"Congratulations!" the other four yelled almost together as they hurried to hug Candy.

"Are you sure it's okay for Jenny to stay with you tonight, Don?" Leslie asked, nervously.

"Of course it is. You go have a good time with Walt." He smiled as Leslie blushed.

Jenny and Kasey were grabbing stuff from her room. Leslie was pacing nervously.

"You're going to wear out the carpet, Les," Don teased.

"It's been a long time since I've been on a date, Don."

"Relax. Be yourself. Walt's a good guy, mostly. I'll take Jenny home after the movie and she and Kasey can have a sleepover."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.