Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies - Cover

Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies

Copyright© 2006 by Sheetal

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a continuation of an existing story Manya: Forbidden Lusts of an Indian Housewife. The original was not written by me, but the author has not updated it for a year. I hope I can do justice to the story and not offend the author in any way. Please send me feedbacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Today, her 17th birthday, was perhaps the worst day in Manya's life. Her life before her 10th birthday was an unknown to her, she knew she was adopted. Her father had brought her from the small but holy town of Benaras and she had lived in this house ever since. But ever since she could remember, she was highly charged up - sexually. She knew she was also built differently than most other girls her age. Whereas others had small breasts and thin waists, she had started growing boobs at the age of 12, and had always been blessed with wide hips.

Add to that her beautiful looks and her thick lips and she was the center of attention of all the males in the neighborhood, including her "cousin" Dan. She had come to accept this family as her own and thus had to fend off Dan's advances on a very regular basis even though they made her feel good. There was talk at one time of the two of them maybe getting married when they were older but Dan's mother quickly put that rumor to bed, saying she had selected a far more suitable girl for her son.

By the time she was 14, Manya had given in to her sexual desires in a big way. She had already broken her hymen at the age of 13 and was now quite used to shoving everything she could find in her pussy, including hair brushes, cucumbers, candles and of course her own fingers. She had a natural flair for teasing boys and men alike, and even though half the neighborhood was fucking her on a regular basis, none of them knew about the other and even more surprisingly none of them told on her. As far as her parents were concerned, she was the ideal child.

Manya's parents had put her on birth control from the day she entered puberty, as if somehow suspecting that she would be that promiscuous. What led them to that very accurate assessment of her, she did not know. What she knew, was she was very happy and lucky to have parents that she did and her life could not be any better. The only complain, if any, was this highly developed sex drive that she had even at that tender age. Always a very intelligent student she knew even at that age, that her condition was called nymphomania.

But she would have choosen that nymphomania over the revelation she was hit with today, on her 17th birthday. The truth about her birth, about her past and about the destiny her father saved her from.

Her father Ramakanth was a bureaucrat who was at heart a very good man. He was not always an honest man but he was widely known as a good man. At the time of her 12th birthday he was stationed in Benaras, a city widely known as a holy city for most Hindus in India. However it was also known as the city equally famous for its brothels where generations of prostitutes were born and raised. Ramakanth was on a tour of the city when he came across young Maya on the streets, begging for food. An investigation revealed that Maya was a result of generations of breeding, destined to become a prostitute herself in a few short years - at best by the age of 15.

The girl's innocent looks won both Ramakanth and Jayanthi (his wife) who had no children of their own. But they also knew the horrible truth about Maya, that you cannot turn off generations of instinct. And in the case of Maya, a girl who had seen sex from the time she could walk and run, her natural predisposition would have been towards a life of sex and prostitution. They hoped that their love and affection would perhaps curb that natural instinct and they were successful to a point. The little girl had been a loving daughter, ideal in all respects. They named her Manya, in keeping with their South Indian traditions though the girl was clearly North Indian by her looks and speech. By the time she reached puberty she forgot about her life in Benaras and even though she knew she was adopted, she came to accept Ramakanth and Jayanthi as her parents.

However Jayanthi noticed the girl's blossoming body, a testament to generations of selective breeding, no doubt. She had met Manya's mother and grandmother before they brought her over to their home town and she knew that the older the girl became, she would become bustier and more voluptious. Her mother and grandmother had both had babies before their 17th birthdays, and even at that age, her grandmother was fitter and sexier than most 25 year olds Jayanthi knew. It was out of this concern that she had Manya put on birth control pills the day she entered puberty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.