Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies - Cover

Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies

Copyright© 2006 by Sheetal

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a continuation of an existing story Manya: Forbidden Lusts of an Indian Housewife. The original was not written by me, but the author has not updated it for a year. I hope I can do justice to the story and not offend the author in any way. Please send me feedbacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

It did not take long for Tiger to recover, and his keen nose picked up the arousal of two bitches in the room. More than that, he picked up a delicious smell two feet from his nose on the floor where Manya had just been fucked just a short while ago. He reached over and start licking the ground to clean up any residual deposit and followed the smell to its source.

Sana and Manya both stopped talking at this point and watched Tiger with their utmost attention and Sana, to her credit dropped the leash entirely. He quickly made his way towards Manya and licked her face, getting more of that delicious smell. Manya moaned loudly as if she were alone in the house, slipping from the couch and falling to her knees. She stayed in that position as Tiger progressed southwards to her tits, and each swipe of his rough tongue on her sensitive nipples gave her a mini orgasm.

The more Tiger licked her melons, the more she became aware of the fact that she was a bitch for him, nothing else. She didn't even realize when she dropped her hands to the floor and shen Tiger shifted his attention to her pussy. The first lick on her pussy sent Manya into space. She screamed so loud it startled even Tiger but only for a moment. Each swipe gave her an intense orgasm and she experienced one massive orgasm after another as Tiger continued to lick her pussy clean, attempting to get all the juicy and tasty nectar he could find. Before long, his tongue probed inside her cunt and the horny bitch did nothing to discourage the stud.

Sana and Deen both watched as if mesmerized at the sight before them. Sana by now had pushed aside her panties and thrust her fingers in her own pussy. She had never seen nor heard of anything like what she was seeing right now, and it was simply out of this world! The sexiest woman in the world - according to her - was getting fucked like a bitch-in-heat by her own dog and she was masturbating to it like some cheap slut! As she pushed her fingers in her cunt she saw at the sexy slut looking back at her with a lust-filled look in her eyes. As if by mental telepathy, she slid down towards Manya and herself got on her hands and knees kissing her full on the lips.

The two kissed each other passionately for it seemed an eternity while Tiger licked Manya's pussy. It was the first such experience for both women as their tongues danced with each other lovingly. It seemed so natural to them as they kissed only with their tongues, their hands on the ground. Deen watched the scene with rapt attention as the two women began a new chapter in their lives.

Manya bit down on Sana's lower lip as she felt something heavy fall on her ass, and something very big enter her cunt.

"Oww!! Ohh Ma!!!" she shouted as Tiger jumped on her and entered her cunt with one quick, precise thrust and started humping away like a jackhammer.

"Oooh Aunty!! Tiger has entered you, he is mating with you like he mates with a bitch!" said an excited Sana.

"It feels so amazing Sana! Oh God he is so big!" said an orgasmic Manya between breaths.

"You haven't seen anything yet Aunty!" whispered Sana, showering kisses on the older woman's face. "When he is ready to cum, his knot will go inside you. I have seen it go inside the bitches, and it is bigger than my fist" she held up her fist in the air in front of Manya.

"Oh God! I'll die!" shouted Manya as she came non stop as a result of Tiger's thrusts. She did her best to meet his thrusts but it was a futile effort. It was as if every square inch of her pussy was filled with his cock and she could feel every pulsating vein on the cock. The heat from his cock was almost too unbearable for Manya, who was by now riding an orgasmic wave with one orgasm coinciding with another, one orgasm triggering another.

After a couple of minutes of the most furious paced fuck of her life, just when she felt she could not take it any more, Manya felt something huge banging against her pussy lips. It was bigger than anything she had ever felt and panicked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.