Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies - Cover

Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies

Copyright© 2006 by Sheetal

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a continuation of an existing story Manya: Forbidden Lusts of an Indian Housewife. The original was not written by me, but the author has not updated it for a year. I hope I can do justice to the story and not offend the author in any way. Please send me feedbacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Binu woke up to the most heavenly sight in the world; his mother's tits a hair's breadth away from his lips. It took him not even a second to swing into action and he pulled his mother on the bed, rolling over on top of her. His hot and hard cock came into contact with her belly and the contact was electric, sending sensations she had been craving for days. The contact of her son's cock with her body was more electrifying than all the fuckings she had received. That did not mean that she would stop fucking others in order to be fucked by her sons, but she preferred them over all others. Binu for his part was confused and shocked to feel his mother's belly on his cock. He pulled away from her wondering what happened.

"Mom, what happened? Where are my pyjamas?" he asked.

"Baby, it is only fair, you removed mommy's clothes at night while sleeping, so mommy thought from now on you are not allowed to wear your pyjamas in bed" replied the very horny mother.

"Oh", replied Binu. It took him a few seconds to register this new information but the hormones of a young teenager took over again and he was back in action, kissing his mother full on the lips; his tongue playing with hers while he explored her body to his heart's content. He once again found the "two navels" and start moving his fingers in and out of each of them, by now fully aware of the reaction that had on his mother. His fingers probed her navel and her ass incessantly as his kisses got hotter and he turned his attention to his sexy mother's boobs. Looking at the delicious grape like nipple in front of him, he took it in his mouth and pulled it with his teeth causing her to explode in a mind blowing orgasm.

As she rode the wave to orgasmic bliss, she brought her legs around Binu and wrapped them around his waist and effectively pulled him towards her. This had the effect of trapping his hard cock between the two of them, and his gentle rocking motion coupled with hers led to him having an orgasm and shooting sperm all over his mother's belly.

Immediately embarassed, he tried to pull himself off his mother and withdrew his hands from her. Manya realized this was the most crucial moment in their relationship going forward and she had to make sure Binu was perfectly comfortable with it and for her part, did not let go of him.

"No no baby, it is fine. You did not do anything wrong sweetheart", said Manya lovingly, showering her son with kisses all over his face. "You made mommy feel so so good, mommy loves you so much for this."

"But mom, I shot all that... stuff on you" motioning to his cum on her belly, which he noticed she was rubbing into her skin.

"That's ok baby, it is natural. If you can make mommy feel good, can mommy not make you feel good?" she countered. "Did it not feel good?" she asked.

"Well it did, mom" answered Binu sheepishly.

"Then why are you worried? I loved it. You loved it. That's all that matters baby. Ok?" she asked with a smile.

"Ok mom" replied Binu as he watched his mother rub all the cum into her belly and into her breasts.

"I find it yucky mom, you like that?" asked a curious Binu.

Figuring how best to answer, she replied "Yes baby, this is very good for women's skin. It makes our skin look healthier and younger" added Manya.

"So does that mean you will need more?" asked a hopeful Binu.

"Yes baby.I will need more, if you are ok with it of course" replied Manya.

Satisfied with the answer, Binu gave his mom a one last kiss on the cheek, pinched her nipple and hopped out of bed to get ready for school. Manya kept laying in the bed, absently fingering her cunt with one hand while mashing her boobs with the other while Binu went into the bathroom to relieve his bladder. Suddenly, the sound of him peeing made her curious once again, remember the taste of Gopal's pee earlier in the morning and she became horny again all of a sudden. Bringing an image of tasting Binu's pee in her mind made her cum once again though this time she bit her lip so as not to make too loud a noise.

Deen went back to his room and jacked off three times in a span of 15 minutes. He was becoming obsessed with watching his mother get fucked over and over again and could not wait till the later tonight when Binu would be go for sports camp for a week. He could only imagine the depravities her mother would have access to in the absence of her younger son.

By the time breakfast was served, Manya had changed back into her bikini blouse and her sheer petticoat. Binu insisted on sitting in the same chair as his mother as he would be gone for a week. Manya agreed and sat with her back to Binu, allowing him unrestricted access to her boobs and navel from behind. The two did everything but fuck as Binu molested his mother to three orgasms in the span of half an hour and left her very very spent when he left for school with his brother. Manya couldn't help but notice two very huge hardons on her two sons as they left the house.

During breakfast, Manya told her sons that according to the doctor, she had to take a new supplement every day from now on. It was essentially a hormone balancing drink only for women, and she had to drink it just as much as she drank water. She pointed to a yellow water bottle and said that was where the drink would be, and that the boys were not supposed to drink it, since it was harmful for their health to drink female hormonal drinks. Binu accepted it as the truth and did not think twice about it. Good, she wanted it that way. The announcement was more for Deen's benefit, as they both knew just what kind of drink was about to go into the bottle. Deen smiled inwardly and began thinking of how often he would have to refill the bottle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.