Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies - Cover

Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies

Copyright© 2006 by Sheetal

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a continuation of an existing story Manya: Forbidden Lusts of an Indian Housewife. The original was not written by me, but the author has not updated it for a year. I hope I can do justice to the story and not offend the author in any way. Please send me feedbacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Of all the bitches Gopal had fucked, this was definitely the hottest. Her plump ass, her melon-sized juicy tits, her angelic face, her pouty lips all begged to be fucked and fucked hard. However, he liked a challenge, and this bitch provided none. That's what women were to him - bitches. He reached over and grabbed her huge udders and squeezed them hard, anticipating a bit of a resistance, but instead it seemed to turn her on even more as she began writhing and pushing hard against him, urging him to get even more of his huge cock inside her. Certainly willing to oblige, he began a thrusting motion so fast and so furious it resembled a pistoning action. None of the other bitches who he fucked were able to keep up with his pace but this housewife was not only able to withstand it, she seemed to want more than he could give!

Gopal had amazing staying power, and was able to fuck at this fast pace for up to an hour at times, but Manya's thrusts along with the heat and tightness in her cunt was testing that stamina. She had been cumming non stop from the moment he started fucking her, and he began to feel the tell tale signs of his own orgasm about to hit after only 15 minutes. Not one to be outdone, he growled and unloaded deep inside the horny mother's cunt, sending hot scalding cum into every corner of her hot pussy. He watched her writhe in orgasmic bliss as he continued to cum inside her for a couple of minutes.

All spent, he pushed her off him, half amazed half angry at the sexual appetite of this woman. He wasn't used to women outshining him and he wanted this one to know she would not have any sort of control over him. So he grabbed a hold of his wet cock, and started peeing on the flower beds, making sure she saw him.

"Lick it clean, Mrs. M" he said in a commanding voice once he stopped peeing.

Nodding, Manya was only took keen to take that beautiful cock into her mouth, tasting a strange mix of sperm, her own pussy juice and pee. She wasn't sure what to expect but she could distinctly make out all three tastes and to her delight (not surprise) she loved all three tastes. She wasn't sure what to make of that discovery but she proceeded to lick Gopal's cock clean, showering it with dozens of kisses along the way. Satisfied that there was no more cum to be had, she looked up at him.

"All done, Gopal", she said in a teasing voice, as if daring him to go further.

Gopal had never seen a woman do what Manya just did. Not only did she match him thrust for thrust, but she even licked his cock clean after he had just peed from it. He was shocked, and in an effort to finally salvage some pride he decided to play his trump card.

"You want more of this, Mrs. M?" he asked.

"I do. As much as you can give me, Gopal" came the reply.

"If you want this", he held his cock in his hand "you will have to take it in your ass the next time" said Gopal.

After thinking about it for a couple of seconds, she replied with "All right. My ass it is, Gopal".

All three had a different reaction to this event. Gopal realized this was finally a woman he could not control, and could not dictate terms to. Deen figured out his mother was finally accepting whatever sexual attention she was getting and was more than willing to expand her horizons. Manya accepted this as a natural progression of what was happening to her. Binu had been pushing his finger up her ass for the last two days so she did not see anything wrong with having a cock up it.

Gopal walked away from the secluded spot just as people started coming out for their daily walks. Manya waited a couple of minutes and slowly wore her saree. The new petticoat felt heavenly with all the cum seeping out of her pussy and it formed a big stain on the back. Slowly swaying her hips in a very satisfied manner she made her way back home, closely followed by her son.

Once inside the house, she went to the bedroom to remove her saree. She did not know if Deen had the opportunity to masturbate into the milk bottle for her tea but she wanted to make sure he did now. So she spent a good 10 minutes in there before coming back out again. Dressed now only in her blouse and petticoat, she might as well have been naked. Both were see through, they hid nothing at all. She had even cut a slit on each side of the petticoat to allow easy access for Binu to play with her ass. She was well aware of the fact that it was merely a question of when and not if Binu decided to fuck her, and by now she had come to accept that eventuality with a sense of purpose. She wanted to ensure her children's sexual growth was healthy, and she wanted to be at the center of it all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.