Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies - Cover

Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies

Copyright© 2006 by Sheetal

Chapter 5: Manya Reborn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Manya Reborn - This is a continuation of an existing story Manya: Forbidden Lusts of an Indian Housewife. The original was not written by me, but the author has not updated it for a year. I hope I can do justice to the story and not offend the author in any way. Please send me feedbacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Manya woke up early the next morning to find herself alone on the couch. The sun had not risen yet and it was foggy outside. She realized she fell asleep last night on the couch and it must have been Deen who put the blanket over her. He was such a lovely boy, so thoughtful and so caring. She was not in the least worried about him anymore as she had been the last few days. Once she read his diary, all her doubts were cleared, and she knew their relationship would only blossom from that point on. Wrapping the saree around herself, she once again tied the knot six inches below her navel and merely threw the "pallu" over her shoulders. Folding the blanket, she went into Deen's room to put it away. There, on his desk was his diary once again. Feeling naughty, she picked it up and went to the living room to give it a read.

"Oh mom. You are such a sexy and slutty creature!! I have a feeling you read my diary, but I know you would not have. God, you looked so beautiful when Prem fucked you roughly yesterday. I've always thought you are in need of so much fucking that even a gang rape would not satisfy you. In fact, if I am right, it would make you even hornier. I wish one day I get a chance to witness that too.

With dad gone, you have nothing to fear anymore. You can become who you truly are. A sexy, wanton slutty whore who needs more than anything else, to be fucked like a bitch on all fours. Doesn't matter where, or who or when. I just want to be able to watch every moment of it. In addition to being a sex addict, I will make you a cum addict too. I will cum in your milk bottle, the one you use for pouring milk into tea. Binu and I don't drink tea, only you do. So every day when you drink tea, you will be drinking little bit of my cum. Sometimes, I may get Prem to masturbate into it. I think you'll like that. Won't you mom? I'm sure you would, you sexy whore! I love you mom."

With her head spinning, Manya did not know what to make of the diary entry. Was she reading this correctly? Did Deen know that she was reading the diary? It certainly seemed like it. But it was also clear he was playing a game, and that she was reading the diary was something that would not be discussed openly, if at all. That made the whole "game" even more fun for her.

It was clear from the diary that he was offering to direct her life from here on out. She had finally found someone who wanted her to continue down the path she had already started, and she realized Deen understood her more than anyone else ever did. She knew that if anyone had a right to control her in that manner, it was Deen. She would do as Deen outlined in the diary, she decided. If that meant drinking his or anyone else's cum from the milk-bottle every morning with her tea, then so be it.

This way, she could be really free and enjoy what she enjoyed most - fucking - and be secure in the knowledge that someone who really loved her unconditionally would be looking out for her in this journey. Smilingly, she rose from the couch and replaced his diary back on the desk. Making just enough noise to ensure Deen woke up, she went to her room to put on the new blouse and petticoat Abdul made for her and wrapped her saree around herself. Wearing this, she was now ready to embark on a whole new journey.

Opening the front door, the adulterous mother let her saree fall to the ground as she bent from the waist to pick up the milk. The blouse being so skimpy and her tits being so heavy, they popped out of the blouse but she did not seem to notice or care. Taking her time, she picked up the milk and as if by intuition stared right into the milkman's eyes. Motioning with her eyes to him she asked him to wait as she went inside and kept the milk in the fridge and headed out once again. As she approached the milkman she saw the paper delivery man was standing right behind him. Smilingly, she walked past them towards the park with the two following her eagerly. Deen was following close behind, his dick already straining against his pants.

She led the two to the secluded spot where Salman's father had fucked her just a few days ago, and without a word stripped her saree and got down on her fours, staring at the two in anticipation.

"One in my mouth, one in my choot (cunt)" she said. If two men had ever stripped naked any faster, she did not know nor had she seen it. But within seconds the milkman had his rapidly hardening cock in her cunt while the paper delivery man was getting his tool sucked by the thick lipped whore. The scene was almost too much for Deen to handle as he started stroking his cock furiously.

The grass was wet and slippery but Manya neither cared nor did she give it another thought. As far as she was concerned she was having the time of her life getting fucked by two virile men while being watched by her loving son. The two cocks were hard as steel and fucking her like she was a rag doll, or a cheap 20 rupee whore. They pistoned in and out of her hot cunt, making lewd slushy noises which turned her on even more. The milkman was squeezing and pinching her ass as hard as he could, making her push back at his thrusts with equal intensity. The curve of her back was exquisite as the double fucking gained momentum. Her moans got louder as she got closer and closer to a tremendous release. The sexual activity had caused her to sweat, and her sweat formed a small pool in the lower back. The men started thrusting with even more intensity as they got closer to cumming.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.