Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies - Cover

Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies

Copyright© 2006 by Sheetal

Chapter 4: Desh and Manya talk about the future

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Desh and Manya talk about the future - This is a continuation of an existing story Manya: Forbidden Lusts of an Indian Housewife. The original was not written by me, but the author has not updated it for a year. I hope I can do justice to the story and not offend the author in any way. Please send me feedbacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Later that night...

A very exhausted and a very satisfied Manya lay in bed as her son went to sleep with his head on her boobs and one finger in her ass. The experience with Prem was more than satisfying, and she was certain Deen was watching the entire scene. Her saree was wet when she wore it and she couldn't help but suck his sperm out of it. It tasted wonderful, sweet even. She couldn't wait to read what he would write in his diary tonight. The events of the day bothered her less and less, and that it did not bother her at all did not bother her further still. She was coming to accept this transformation in herself really well.

Even though Prem had taken her roughly and called her names, she knew it was all an act and as he left he kissed her passionately and told her that in so many words. Before he left with Deen, he whispered in her ears "And maybe, you will let me fuck you too, mommy" imitating Deen. That was just too much for the horny mother, who clutched the door hard, and fell to her knees, shaking in a strong orgasm caused by words alone. To her, that was an indication of how much her body needed the sexual attention it was now getting, and how much she had come to depend on it.

It was with these thoughts that she was drifting off to sleep when the phone rang. Cursing herself, wondering who it could be at that time of the night, she picked up the phone and answered in an irritated tone "Hello? Who is it?"

"Manya Darling, it's me", came a very drunk reply.

"Desh, do you have any idea what time it is?", asked Manya.

"Yes Darling, I know it is late, but I have excellent news", he answered.

"Can't it wait till morning, Desh?" asked Manya. She was really getting annoyed, as Binu was starting to wake up from this talk, he had just fallen asleep. So that he did not wake up, she gently got off the bed and walked out to the living room, taking her saree along with her.

"No Manya, it cannot wait!" said an excited Desh. "I have been promoted, and have to oversee the company's business in Kuwait!" Obviously it meant a great deal to Desh, but Manya could only see problems with this news.

"What? Do you expect me to move to Kuwait, Desh? All of a sudden?" asked an alarmed Manya. The kids were now in a stage where their education was important, it was the middle of a school year and they could not move right away.

"Not right away, but come next weekend Manya", said a very drunk Desh. Manya could hear something in the background, but could not make out what it was.

"Over my dead body! I am not moving from here Desh. You know we have talked about this before. I do not want to move, not now, not in a week. Not ever. Do you hear me?" half-shouted Manya, now on the verge of tears. She had given up everything for Desh, she gave up her job at the school to take care of the kids, she had married Desh and in return ended up alienating all of her family and now he wanted her to break the only thread she had left.

She had formed many relationships in the community over the years, and she had come to think of the neighborhood as a second home. She could not see herself moving from the area, and if need be she would fight tooth and nail with Desh over this.

The two went back and forth for almost an hour, with Desh standing his ground and Manya not giving an inch. Deen was listening from his room, quietly while his mother fought with his father. He was with his mother on this, he did not want to move either but he knew that his opinion in the matter did not count for anything. He also knew that Binu would go wherever his mother went and could only hope they got to stay where they were.

Finally at midnight, the two stopped talking. Desh had confirmed Manya's suspicions and was at the airport waiting to board his flight to Kuwait. The two came to an understanding: To Desh, his job was important and he was willing to live away from his family. To Manya, the neighborhood was important and she was willing to live away from Desh. Desh had to be in Kuwait for atleast 3 years and he was taking the flight, no matter what happened. So as a result, the children would stay behind with Manya while Desh would live in Kuwait. He would continue to send money home, but would not visit them for the next three years.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.