Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies - Cover

Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies

Copyright© 2006 by Sheetal

Chapter 3: Deen and Prem talk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Deen and Prem talk - This is a continuation of an existing story Manya: Forbidden Lusts of an Indian Housewife. The original was not written by me, but the author has not updated it for a year. I hope I can do justice to the story and not offend the author in any way. Please send me feedbacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

She sat down on the computer after taking a long bath. Washing away all evidence of last night and the morning's activities she felt a little lighter, but missed the smell of a freshly fucked woman that she was. Drying herself slowly, she chose to wear a simple white sleeveless blouse and a light blue saree. Tying the knot six inches below her navel, she sat down in front of the computer.

After going through her mail, and finding there was more spam than actual emails - there was no personal emails, she had not received one in months - Manya was getting bored and ready to shut down the computer. Taking a look at the spam folder, she decided to clear it out before signing out, as she had never cleared out her spam. Just taking a look at the spam folder made her gasp, and start getting wet all over again. Looking at the subject of the spam emails, she saw there was a gold mine out there, waiting to be discovered!! She was by no means a novice when it came to computers and the internet, she knew how to navigate her way around and clean up after herself, so she was aware of the fact she would have to look for the diamonds amongst a whole bunch of junk. But her path was clear, there was so much material out there for her to keep herself updated, improve herself that she almost kicked herself for not doing it earlier.

Looking at the clock, she saw she had about an hour before Deen and Binu returned from school. Undoing her saree (which was all she was wearing) she kept it below her and made herself comfortable. She had to search through a lot of google hits before she hit on a couple of good story sites. She quickly added them to her bookmarks for later reading. Realizing that she would need an email account to go with them, she created a fresh account on gmail. When deciding on the name, she felt it better to go with a name befitting her personality and went with manya.kutiya@gmail.com kutiya means bitch, in Hindi and she felt that was the way she wanted to be seen and known on the internet. Armed with that email address, she quickly created an account on several story sites. By the time she was done, her hand was messy, the saree on which she was sitting was sopping wet and she was radiating an amazing glow.

Looking up at the clock again, she saw she had only a minute before Deen got home, and about 15 minutes in which Binu would be home. She logged out of her account, cleaning up behind herself and shut down the computer. She had barely put on a blouse that she heard the doorbell ring. Lazily she made her way to the door and asked who it was.

"It's me Mom" came Deen's reply, upon which she opened the door. She wasn't however, prepared for who was standing beside him.

Deen had seeked out Prem at school and confronted him regarding his activities with Manya.

"So you had fun with my mom?", asked Deen

"Listen Deen, it wasn't like that..." replied Prem but he was quickly cut off by Deen.

"Relax man, it's cool. In fact, it is wonderful. I don't want you to stop" said Deen.

"Are you out of your mind Deen? You want me to continue fucking your mom?" asked an incredulous Prem.

"Why not? Are you saying you wouldn't want to do it again?" came back Deen with his quick question.

That silenced Prem for the moment. He couldn't deny that Manya was the hottest woman he had ever seen, and fucking her was the most amazing experience of his young life. Add to the fact that she was his best friend's mother made the whole thing even hotter.

"Alright, I admit. It was amazing. But how can you ask me to do it again? Doesn't it gross you out?" asked Prem.

"Not at all" came Deen's reply. "I love watching her getting fucked. It's the most amazing experience for me. I even know certain things that you can do, that can make it more enjoyable for her, and make her more eager to have you fuck her. You do those, and she'll do anything for you. Interested to know?"

Eagerly, Prem nodded his head. Deen smiled, and together the two walked home.

"First, she loves being fucked doggy style. She loves those no words spoken, pushing her on the knees fucks. While you do that, pinch and squeeze her ass, she loves that too. Keep in mind, she loved it when you called her mom and fucked her pretending it was me." Deen explained as they turned into the street leading to his home. "The thing she loves more than anything else though, is if you pay attention to her tits. Not in a loving manner, mind you. But roughly. The rougher you treat them, the more submissive she will become" said Deen.

Prem looked at Deen in an unbelieving manner, but Deen dismissed his friend's concern right away. "Trust me Prem, I have seen her with so many men, I know her better than she knows herself. Atleast when it comes to this. I know exactly what triggers some of her most powerful orgasms, and what will make her a complete and willing whore who would do the most vulgar things for you. All I ask in return, is you let me watch. That's it, nothing else."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.