Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies - Cover

Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies

Copyright© 2006 by Sheetal

Chapter 2: Wardrobe Redesign

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Wardrobe Redesign - This is a continuation of an existing story Manya: Forbidden Lusts of an Indian Housewife. The original was not written by me, but the author has not updated it for a year. I hope I can do justice to the story and not offend the author in any way. Please send me feedbacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Manya woke up the next morning hornier than when she went to sleep. She felt Binu's head on her breasts, his finger in her ass. She smiled at both, realizing that the barrier they crossed last night did not bother her. Moreover, she felt a sense of relief now that it had been crossed, knowing it would make the two even closer now than before. Smiling, she move his head off her, and rose from the bed. She shuddered as she felt his finger slip out of her ass, feeling a bit of emptiness now that it was gone. Reaching down, she picked up her saree, and wrapped it lazily around herself, in a rather messy way.

"Plenty of time to fix it later", she said to herself. She went outside and into Deen's room to check on him. What she saw, pleased her a lot. He had gone to sleep with his cock in his hand, and even in his sleep state, it was very hard and very big. She reached over, and covered him with a blanket, her hands gently brushing against his cock, which twitched slightly in return. As she ran her fingers over his hair in a loving manner, she saw his diary sticking out from under his mattress. Carefully, she removed the diary and decided to take a quick peek at it. Walking quietly to the living room, she took a seat on the sofa and started reading the page that was bookmarked.

Closing the page after a couple of minutes, she was shaking all over. It was not in fear, or out of cold, but out of excitement. So many thoughts were running through her mind. "He thought she was fuckable? He thought she was a slut? He saw her with Binu, did he see her with others?" were some of the chief thoughts in her mind. As she thought more, the more she understood Deen's behaviour over the last few weeks. He liked watching her, she decided. Watching her in acts of sexual activity, the more depraved, perhaps the better. She reached over and saw the encrusted remains of his sperm on her saree. The thought thrilled her no end. Bringing that part to her mouth, she sucked it, hoping to get something out, perhaps get a sense of how it tasted. Just the act alone brought her to a mini orgasm.

"I'll have to leave my clothes out before I go for a shower, so he can masturbate on them", she said to herself. "I must give him every opportunity to express himself sexually. If that is through giving him shows, then so be it." She then thought about what he wrote regarding her blouse and petticoat, and wondered if that was possible. She would have to talk to Abdul immediately, before he started making those new clothes for her. Of course, this would be like crossing another barrier, just like she crossed one last night with Binu. This would mean that the entire neighborhood would be lusting after her, knowing she's nothing but a cheap whore who cheats on her husband. But if that is what it took to make her son happy, she had no choice but to do it. With a firm resolve, she rose and put the diary on Deen's desk.

As she made her way back to the living room, she continued to think about the consequences of the actions she was about to take. That she was going to take them, was not a question. However, taking them meant people would see her differently, and there was a chance her husband could find out. Did that bother her? She didn't think it would. As she sat on the couch, she decided she would forgo the morning walk in favor of some deep soul searching. She came to realize she cared more about her kids than she did for her husband. In fact, there was no love between the two anymore. And if she really wanted, she could manipulate Ram into making sure Desh would not be home for months at a time. That had to be the best course of action, in her mind. If Desh was not around, he could not find out. If he did not find out, there would be no bad consequences of her actions, and she would be safe. She could deal with the neighborhood. Sam, Salman and Salman's father would ensure that others did not squeal on her.

That took care of the "noise" as she saw it. Now to the more important part. Did she want Deen to know that she knew about his diary? The answer to that question was a little more unclear. If she told Deen, but he got embarrassed and withdrew, she would end up losing a son. If however, he did not, then it could blossom into a very beautiful relationship. The more she thought about it, the more confused she got. Finally as the sun was rising and the first rays hit her face, a third alternative came to her. If she did not tell Deen but continued to read his diary to get suggestions, there was a chance their relationship could progress, and she could perhaps help her son mature in many other ways as well. "He likes to watch", she said to herself. This meant he had to be given plenty of opportunities to watch her getting fucked. She did not yet know if he had seen her with others, but it hardly mattered at this point. She would have to make sure she gave Deen as many opportunities to watch her in action as possible, while Binu had to be filtered from such events. He would probably not understand at this point.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.