Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies - Cover

Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies

Copyright© 2006 by Sheetal

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a continuation of an existing story Manya: Forbidden Lusts of an Indian Housewife. The original was not written by me, but the author has not updated it for a year. I hope I can do justice to the story and not offend the author in any way. Please send me feedbacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

After getting her morning charge by getting fucked by the milkman and the paper-delivery boy, Manya sipped her cum-filled tea seated across the table from Deen. Deen had obliged to put the icing on the tea by masturbating in it and then watching her drink it. Of course Manya was naked, and she sat with her legs wide open giving Deen a clear unobstructed view of her shaved pussy. Sitting across from his mother, Deen sipped his morning milk wondering how he could establish more control over her as time went on. His mother brought about a controlling nature in him that he had only lately been aware of, and he wanted to explore it further. He knew he would always love her, and he could never beat her or whip her. But he could and would always control her. He had already begun to exert a level of control over her through his diary but now it would be more direct and more obvious. And if he was careful he would have not only his mother, but also Tanya, and perhaps Sana as well.

"Mom" he spoke finally, breaking the silence between them.

"Yes baby?" asked Manya sweetly.

"I don't think you should wear clothes in the house anymore", he said.

"Why, Deen? What if someone comes over?" asked Manya.

"Like who, mom?" came back Deen with his reply.

"Well you know, someone who I don't..." she struggled to finish the sentence.

"Someone who you don't fuck?" asked Deen with a smile.

Blushing, Manya nodded her answer.

"Well then my sweet mom, they will know that you want them to fuck you. Simple" said Deen.

"Very well sweetie. As you wish" came back Manya's reply. One last sip and she had finished her tea. As she got up, Deen said,

"One more thing mom..."

Sitting back down, she asked "What is it, Deen?"

"Since you will not be wearing any clothes, doesn't it make sense that Tanya aunty also does not wear any clothes?" he asked mischievously.

With a smile, she replied "Yes baby it does make sense. But you will have to ask Tanya aunty that question, not me. Not that you will have any trouble convincing her to be naked, would you?"

Shaking his head, he got up and motioned for his mom to kneel down. With a surprised look on her face, she did as he asked her to. He unzipped his fly and took out his cock. Thinking he wanted a blowjob, Manya smiled and reached to give him just that when he stopped her.

"Stick out your tongue mom" he said.

She stuck out her tongue, and he placed his cock on it. The touch was electric for both, each felt as if a hot burning ember had just touched them. Then without warning, Deen emptied his bladder into his mom's mouth for the first time. Manya squealed in delight as she felt the hot burning liquid hit the back of her throat as it made its way down into her belly. Immediately she knew she had a taste for the nasty liquid and greedily gulped it all down. When she was done, she had a crazed look in her eyes, a look Deen knew all too well. Drinking pee was an aphrodisiac for his mother!

"Binu" said Deen with a smile, and his mother nodded and went off to wake up Binu with a morning fuck. Walking towards her bedroom, she kept one hand constantly on her pussy playing with it gently, keeping it constantly wet and flowing. Reaching her bedroom she waited for Deen to take his usual position behind the curtain before she went to wake Binu up.

"Binu, sweetheart. Wake up darling" she spoke, loud enough to wake both her children up. Tanya woke up first, smiled at her mother and went to take care of Tara's feeding. Binu woke up, groggy-eyed, not sure why he was woken up so early on a weekend.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.