Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies - Cover

Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies

Copyright© 2006 by Sheetal

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a continuation of an existing story Manya: Forbidden Lusts of an Indian Housewife. The original was not written by me, but the author has not updated it for a year. I hope I can do justice to the story and not offend the author in any way. Please send me feedbacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

If there was one person in the world who knew how to fuck Manya, it was Deen. Even though Deen had never fucked her, or any other woman for that matter, he knew perfectly well what his mother needed. Gone was the woman who loved romantic lovemaking. She was replaced by a perpetual bitch in heat. Gone was the woman who liked to have her body worshipped when being made love to. She was replaced by a whore who liked to be fucked hard and fast, treated like a ragdoll. Getting bolder by the second, he steadied his nerves as his hands neared his mother's ass.

The first touch was electric. It caused Manya to shiver with ecstasy, shiver with delight and trigger a new wave of orgasms. It also forged yet another connection between mother and son. It was perhaps an epiphany that went off in Deen's mind, perhaps it was the touch that gave him the courage to say what he said next.

"Mom" he whispered gently.

"Yes Deen" moaned Manya in response.

"Promise me", he said.

"Promise you what, baby?" came the reply.

"Promise me everything mom. Deny me nothing" answered Deen. "Not tonight, not tomorrow, not ever" said a now forceful and confident Deen.

"What?" answered a surprised Manya as she turned her head around.

With one hand, he held her face, and turned it forward. He repeated himself, only a little loud this time "Promise me everything. Deny me nothing. Not tonight, not tomorrow, not ever" he said.

Realizing the implication of the promise, even in her highly sexed state she replied "You know what I need?"

"Only I know what you need mom. Promise me" asked Deen a third time.

"I promise you, everything Deen. I am yours, yours first and yours alone. I promise" she said as she felt Deen enter her hard and fast. Inspite of all the cum floating inside her she felt the heat from her son's cock as it pistoned in and out of her overheated cunt. She stuffed her mouth with her saree as she screamed in ecstasy with each thrust starting another orgasm in her. Even through the saree, her muffled screams were loud and only served to spur Deen on further. He was well used to cumming 4 or 5 times in the span of minutes when he jerked off to her pictures and adventures, and could certainly cum that many times now if needed.

Manya was reaching new levels of ecstasy, levels she had not yet experienced and was unlikely to experience again. His hands reached her melon-sized udders and crushed them, causing Manya to scream like a banshee into her saree and increasing the intensity of her thrusts back at Deen even further. The harder he crushed her boobs, the harder her thrusts and more intense the wave of orgasms she was riding. Her pleasure reached a peak when he reached further down and pulled sharly on her nipples. The pain from the pull was so exquisite she started gushing juices like a fountain, her cunt clenched around Deen's cock making every effort to extract every last juice out of it. Deen obliged, and unloaded a massive load of cum into her already overflooded womb. He came for a minute but did not slow down his thrusts nor did he go soft. In fact if anything he got even harder than before and continued to fuck his well fucked mother and ended up cumming 5 times in his mother in a span of 30 minutes.

Finally, he just could get hard anymore. As he thought about withdrawing from her pussy, he had a decidely wicked thought, one that would show his mother once again what she was, and what she would do. Holding her in place with her boobs (and still mauling them), he let himself go and emptied his bladder inside his mother, splashing her walls with his hot burning pee. The heat and the act surprised even Manya, and she could only moan in delight as her son led her to a new depth in her depravity.

With an audible pop he finally withdrew from her pussy, causing a flood of cum to flow from her pussy. He put her saree right below her cunt, soaking it with all the juices it had to offer. As he helped her get up, he kept the saree in place, not willing to let even a single drop go waste. Getting another idea, he stuffed her cunt with her petticoat and blouse hoping to plug it shut with the clothing, and asked her to wear just the saree and come home with him. On the way home, he kept telling her how beautiful she looked as she was fucked by all the men, how fitting it was that everyone use her over and over again. And for her part, she felt validated and for once, somewhat satisfied sexually.

Outside the front door just before they got in, Deen whispered to his mother.

"Mom, empty all those juices in your milk bottle so you and Tanya didi can drink them again tomorrow. Then, I want you to fuck Binu tonight. It is not fair to him. He has enjoyed your body for far longer."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.