Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies - Cover

Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies

Copyright© 2006 by Sheetal

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a continuation of an existing story Manya: Forbidden Lusts of an Indian Housewife. The original was not written by me, but the author has not updated it for a year. I hope I can do justice to the story and not offend the author in any way. Please send me feedbacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Tanya settled into the house just fine. She decided to be a little different from her "sister" in the way she acted around people. Where Manya was calm, confident and fully aware of her effect on others, Tanya acted as if naive, gullible and totally oblivious of her effect on others. The two had talked about it and decided it was a nice approach to take for Tanya, seeing as how no one knew her this would provide an opportunity for her to get the maximum fucking possible.

If there were any doubt as to the validity of this assumption, they were all cleared away the first time Tanya decided to breastfeed Tara in public. Instead of hiding her bosom with her saree, she first undid her blouse (which was the same style as Manya's saree) then fed one milk filled melon to her hungry daughter. After a while, she would shift Tara to the other boob. All this while she would continue acting and talking as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on. Within 2 days of her arrival to the neighborhood, she became a regular companion to all the neighborhood men and boys alike.

Her biggest fan though was Binu. He only need a slight encouragement from Manya to start hugging and molesting Tanya in a similar manner. That she was lactating though made her all the more appealing to the young teenager. The first time Tanya fed Tara in front of him, Manya suggested that since Binu was so eager to find out how the milk would taste, he should sample some. He didn't need a second invitation and dove in with great enthusiasm. It was like an addiction for Binu, drinking milk from Tanya's heavy breasts. In time, Manya began to wonder how it would feel to have Binu drinking milk from her own.

She had timed this perfectly. Her husband had left barely three weeks ago, and today was going to be her most fertile time of the month. She had stopped using any kind of contraceptives, and judging by her extra horny state of mind, she knew she would definitely get pregnant if she got fucked today. With that thought, she lifted Binu's head off her melons and rose from the bed. She could feel his sperm on her thighs, where he came again last night. It had become a nightly routine, with Binu cumming on her thighs or her belly atleast twice, while he sucked both his, and Tanya's boobs. She had started to share their nightly bed and provided Binu with the milk he was so fascinated with.

She looked lovingly at her son and daughter both sleeping naked next to each other. She was very proud of Tanya, the way she had embraced her sexuality. She knew something about psychology that Tanya did not, and was eagerly waiting for the day her theory would prove right. Tanya openly acted like a very naive and gullible girl, and was getting fucked by a minimum of five different people every day. She also acted in the same fashion in front of Deen and Binu. Manya knew it was only a matter of time before acting that way would cease to become an act and end up becoming her nature. She knew that one day, she would actually become a dumb bimbo, who could easily be duped into having sex by a conversation she overheard only last night

Salman: "Tanya, let me fuck you!"

Tanya: "No Salman, I'm not that kind of a girl!"

Salman: "I heard you can take a cock inside your pussy, all the way in?"

Tanya: "Of course, very easily."

Salman: "I don't believe it. You're lying!"

Tanya: "I'm not lying, I am telling the truth"

Salman: "Prove it."

Tanya: "Ok, let's go."

And that's all it took for Salman to fuck her daughter the previous evening. Manya wondered how long it would take before Tanya's personality would be altered. With such thoughts in her mind, she contemplated what clothes to wear for this auspicious day. White would be the most transparent, she felt. Picking up a white saree and the matching white blouse she went to the living room where Deen was watching her activities from behind a curtain. Naked, she went to the front door and opened it as she gave the milkman his usual daily thrill. She squatted down as she picked up the milk bottles, maintaining eye contact with the milkman and Saleem (the paper-delivery man) the entire time. Rising, she went to the kitchen where she set down the bottles and reappeared at the doorway a moment later. Dropping to her knees, she presented her rear to the two virile young men. It was her goal today, to be fucked by everyone in the neighborhood who had fucked her over the last few days, so she had a lot of fucking in store for her today.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.