Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies - Cover

Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies

Copyright© 2006 by Sheetal

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a continuation of an existing story Manya: Forbidden Lusts of an Indian Housewife. The original was not written by me, but the author has not updated it for a year. I hope I can do justice to the story and not offend the author in any way. Please send me feedbacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

The young girl lay on the bed, mashing her boobs as if they were grapes. For a girl of 18, she was very well built; was the envy of all her classmates and most of her teachers. The fact that this was an all girls college did not stop her from experiencing the joys of sex with boys. In fact, she was well known in the campus as a girl who would let just about anyone fuck her. This reputation was bolstered by the knowledge that just a few months ago she had given birth to a healthy bouncy baby girl, and she could not say with any degree of certainty who the father was. The college authorities were sick of her activities and were very keen to get rid of her somehow as they felt she could influence the other girls in the college.

Tanya had always been a sexually hyperactive girl. Her parents had died a couple of years ago in a car crash, and that to her was the final signal that she could go all out in terms of exploring her sexual horizons. Her older sister Manya was happily married but she had not met her in years inspite of the fact they lived in the same city. Her parents always compared the two sisters and wondered why Tanya could not be more like Manya.

"My perfect sister Manya. Whatever!!" thought Tanya that morning as she brought herself to another satisfying release while her daughter Tara suckled her other tit. She loved attention to her tits, the more they were abused the more she was pliable in anyone's hands. None of the guys who fucked her had discovered this delightful truth about her. She wasn't an agressor, but rather let the other person make the first move. However she had such a high sex drive that she had yet to be completely satisfied, inspite of once being gang fucked by 4 college students at once.

A little sound brought her back to her senses. It was the sound of Tara, cooing. "You will not be held back, my lovely. I will make sure you express yourself sexually in every way possible from an early age. I will not let your education be stunted as my parents stunted mine" she made a promise to her young daughter.

A loud knock on the door, and Tanya said "Yes? Who is it?" without even bothering to cover herself up.

It was the matron of the hostel, asking Tanya to come with her to the principal's office. She had a visitor. "Strange, I never get any visitors", said Tanya to herself. Wearing a white transparent kurti (a shirt that came only to the hips, usually made of a very thin material) and a pair of her tightest jeans she followed the matron to the principal's office. As she entered, she caught a sign of her beautiful sister, sitting right across from the principal and dressed immaculately as always.

"Hello Tanya" said the principal. She was glad that atleast someone had come to take Tanya away from the college. The last few months had been terrible for the elderly principal and she was keen for any outlet she could have gotten from the shame that was Tanya. The girl was good in her studies, but she defied authority and behaved in a shameless manner befitting a harlot. She had tried for months to get the girl's sister Manya to come and get her but without success. So today when Manya called out of the blue and asked to take Tanya to her house, as her legal guardian she was ecstatic and not willing to lose the opportunity.

"Your sister Manya has come here to take you away", she said. With that, she hurriedly left the room and left the two alone.

"Manya Didi (older sister), why have you come here?" demanded a furious Tanya as she took a seat beside her older sister.

Manya looked at the beauty in front of her. She felt she was looking into a mirror. Tanya had the same face, same complexion as her. Though she still had to grow in a little bit, but Manya could tell her daughter was going to be just as big a cock tease as she was. Her boobs were a healthy D cup at the age of 18, standing proudly without the support of any bra. She had a narrow waist (something Manya wanted desperately) and wide hips. She even wore her jeans in the same way Manya wore her petticoat, so low that any lower and they'd slide off her hips.

"A beautiful girl, I will make her into an accomplished whore. Together we will become what we are destined to be" she thought to herself.

"Tanya, I'm not sure where to begin" started Manya before she was cut off by Tanya.

"Then why did you come here?" came back Tanya with her retort.

"Just hear me out first, let me speak. Don't interrupt please, Tanya. You can ask me anything you want once I'm done. Is that fine?" asked a desperate Manya. Seeing a furious nod, she took a deep breath, and began slowly to fill in all the gaps that she had uncovered just a couple of hours earlier.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.