Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies - Cover

Manya: The Forbidden Lust Intensifies

Copyright© 2006 by Sheetal

Chapter 1: Binu finds the

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Binu finds the - This is a continuation of an existing story Manya: Forbidden Lusts of an Indian Housewife. The original was not written by me, but the author has not updated it for a year. I hope I can do justice to the story and not offend the author in any way. Please send me feedbacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Remembering her promise to herself, she gently pushed her son's loving face off her for a moment. Smiling at him, watching become a little disappointed, it made herself feel extra special and loved. Hesitating only for a second, she said "Binu, do you love mommy?"

Sensing something monumental coming, Deen moved a little closer to the door, eager to listen to the exchange.

"Of course mommy", came the quick reply by Binu. "How can you think I don't?", he asked, a little hurt.

Manya replied "No sweetheart, it's not that, it's just that, if you do love mommy, then you must do a few things to let mommy know, that you love her." Looking at the confused look on Binu's face, she added "Even more so. Do you want me to show you how?" Binu nodded his affirmal, much to Manya's and Deen's delight.

Choosing her next words very carefully, she began "First, if we are at home, and Dad is not at home, it is your responsibility to make sure that I do not wear this." She pointed to her blouse. Sensing his uncertainty, she said "Do you like playing with them?" Again, Binu nodded. "Then, why shouldn't you play with them more often? I love it when you play with them, and you want to show mommy you love me. And if I am wearing this, you cannot play with them as easily. So, go on, do as mommy says."

Without a moment's hesitation, Binu opened and removed Manya's blouse. He stared with fascination at her huge breasts, rising up and down in steady intervals, her big, thick nipples inviting him to suckle on them. Without breaking eye contact, he asked "What if Deen is around?" as he grabbed both boobs hastily, proceeding to squeeze them roughly.

As if an electric current ran through her, she gasped loudly in arousal, loud enough for Deen to hear. Binu seemed not to notice, and continue mauling her boobs. It was as if she had an epiphany, everything became clear to Manya. She knew what she wanted, she saw nothing wrong with it, and whatever the consequences, she would deal with them as they happened. She was putty in the hands of anyone who mauled her breasts, and she would teach her Binu to do so. If things went out of hand from there, she reasoned, it was ok since she loved Binu immensely. If that meant Binu would go farther and farther, she would not stop him. After all, a mother has to make sure her sons' growth is healthy.

"Deen is your brother Binu, he will understand", she gasped even louder as Binu's fingers pinched her nipples.

"What if there are other people in the house, mom?", he asked as he lowered his mouth on her right nipple, and started suckling. Manya took that as the final question and answered "No Binu, not in front of others", and put her fingers through his hair, grabbing some and pulling him deeper into her boob.

"Don't stop with your hands Binu", she said as Binu wrapped his hands around her waist, trying to find her ass. He took his right hand, and brought it back on her left boob.

"Pinch the nipple, Binu", she said softly as she felt his left hand on her ass, gently kneading it. This was heaven as she saw it, her body was on fire and she was being loved and abused at the same time. The only way it could be better was if Deen was somehow involved too, but she couldn't worry about that now. As Binu pinched her nipple, she raised her hips, as if by reflex. Binu's left hand saw that as a way to pull her saree away from her waist, giving him unrestricted access to her generous rump. Manya was surprised at this bold move by Binu, but did not see any need to stop him. He need more encouragement to feel more confident, she felt.

"Harder Binu. Mommy loves it when you treat these roughly. As roughly as you can Binu." As she said this, she knew she had given away all control of her body to Binu now. The harder he'd treat her boobs, more she'd be unable to resist him. As if in response, he mashed her left boob as he bit down roughly on her nipple, pulling it with his teeth, and kneading her butt at the same time. His left hand was now inching closer to a yet unknown region of Manya's body, one that no one had ventured into and one that would end up defining Binu's relationship with his mom.

The rough treatment of her boobs made Manya crazy, she was seeing stars as she crept closer and closer to the most powerful orgasm of her young life. She raised her hips as she yearned for her pussy to be pounded, but it was not to be. Binu used this small window to change his hand's position and when Manya came back down, his finger was now at a new hole, one not very different than the navel he found so fascinating.

He circled his finger around the hole for a few seconds, as if gently tickling her ass. Manya was lost in her world, on the precipice of the greatest orgasm of her life. There were mini charges going off all inside her body, causing her to spasm constantly. Her nipples were on fire, her pussy was flooding like a burst dam and her clit was throbbing so hard it was almost painful, though in a good way. She was seeing stars and she had not even cum yet. The need for release was so great she was practically sobbing, yet unable to convey to her son what she so desperately needed. Then suddenly, three things happened all at once.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.