My Beautiful Cum Slut - Cover

My Beautiful Cum Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Part 4

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4 - A tale of a truly degenerate man and his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Chapter 14

It has been years since Karen Marie first had sex outside our marriage bed. It started with her fucking her boss and over the years it has grown to where she has been screwed by over two hundred men, but curiously enough, since the first time with Brian and the salesman she worked with (which lasted several months) KM has never screwed another co-worker. Because of mergers, buyouts, downsizing, business slowdowns and the like, KM has had over 12 jobs but she has never had sex with anyone she has worked with. Not that the opportunities were not there, KM just had so much else going on that she just did not have room in her schedule. I asked her one time why she never asked me to let her screw one of her co-workers and she told me that she would have to quit her job in order to make time. However, the day came when KM decided she was tired of fucking the same people all the time (the wicked feeling she got from fucking all my male relatives was wearing off) and she wanted "fresh meat".

KM had been at her current job for a little over six months and several of the male (and one female) employees had made passes at her or otherwise indicated that they would be interested in "getting to know her" better, and one of them was the company president. I asked her what she intended to do and she told me that there would be a party at the president's home in two weeks and that all employees and their spouses were invited.

"If you give me the go ahead I should be able to nail one, or maybe even two guys while we are there."

I asked what she was going to do for the next two weeks and she smiled, "Flirt like mad. Go bra-less a few times, show some leg and in general dangle the bait. I want them pawing the ground to get at me when I take off my panties and wave them at the guys."

Of course KM did not go those two weeks with her legs closed. Even though she was tired of fucking my family she did go out of her way to seduce Jane's husband Fred and my Uncle Avery (Aunt Martha's husband). She went after Fred at my sister Connie's birthday party. That she would get him was a foregone conclusion since we knew he had strayed before. I still get a chuckle over that one; Jane had come home from being part of a gangbang and had found him in bed with another woman and she had left him. It took Fred six weeks to get her to come back home and the entire six weeks she had stayed with KM and me and every night the two of them were fucking somebody. One night Fred had stopped by the house to talk to Jane but she wouldn't let him in the house. What Fred did not know was that the reason he couldn't come in was the Jane and KM were entertaining seven guys in the house.

Anyway, back to Connie's birthday party. About two hours into the party I noticed that KM was not around. A quick check showed that Fred was around either. Knowing what KM was going to do we had parked our van about a half a block down the street. I slipped out the back door and headed for the van, but just as I came around the side of the house I saw someone come out the front door and head the same way. I hung back so whoever it was wouldn't see me sneaking up on the van; instead I was surprised to see him doing the sneaking. I watched from the shadows as he tried to look in the back and side windows and then as he made his way to the side door and knocked. After a moment the side door slid open and the man got in.

Now it was my turn to sneak up on the van and I went right to the front and looked in the corner of the windshield. There were two small sidelights on (KM had turned them on because she knew I would come outside to take a peek) and I could see KM on her knees, skirt flipped up over her waist and Fred fucking her from behind. The second guy, who I still did not recognize (I found out later he was Fred's brother), had uncased his cock and was moving to get into position where KM could suck on it. I saw her lean forward to take it, causing Fred's cock to pop out, and he scooted forward on his knees to get back in her. Porch lights came on across the street and I went back to the party.

I no sooner had a fresh drink in my hand than Jane came up to me and asked me if I'd seen Fred. I told her I'd seen him on the back porch a couple of minutes ago and she went off looking for him. About half an hour later I felt a tug on my arm and I turned to see KM standing there, "You can fuck Jane now" she said and she went off to get herself a drink.

KM's next target was my Uncle Avery. Uncle Avery had the unique distinction of being the only adult male member of my family within five hundred miles who had not fucked KM. And it was not because of lack of opportunity; he was in KM's presence every bit a much as my other relatives, but he was one of those rare guys who loved his wife and was faithful to her (even though Aunt Martha did not return the favor). KM had done damn near everything to get his attention except grope him and she was considering that when she got some help from an unlikely source - Aunt Martha.

Aunt Martha had taken a liking to one of the young studs who had been at the last bachelorette party and had been seeing him on a regular basis. There were times when for one reason or another she could not see him at either her place or his place so she had asked KM if she could meet her stud at our place. KM, not being one to refuse a sister slut anything, had said okay. And so, one afternoon while KM and I were both at work, Aunt Martha let herself in using the key that KM had given her and prepared to meet her lover.

Meanwhile, over on the other side of town, Uncle Avery called me at work. We both have a passion for working with wood and Uncle Avery wanted to borrow my set of Dado heads. I, not knowing what was taking place at my house, told him where in the basement he could find them and I told him where I hide the spare key to the house.

The events that followed were predictable; Aunt Martha's young stud arrived and the two of them, being so hot for each other, undressed and went at each other on the living room floor. KM, who had left work early, turned onto our street just in time to see Uncle Avery go up the front steps. She knew Aunt Martha planned on meeting her lover that day, but had it already happened and Aunt Martha was gone, or was she still there? She was only a minute or so behind Uncle Avery and when she came in the door she found him standing motionless, staring at the spectacle in front of him. She stood behind him for a moment or two and watched him watch Aunt Martha and her young lover, who oblivious to what was going on around them, rutted on the floor like two dogs in heat. KM stepped up beside Avery and whispered, "If you aren't going to kill them, or at least scream and holler at them, you should probably come with me" and she led him away from the scene in the living room and up the stairs to the bedroom.

Later she told me, "You and your uncle have something in common - besides blood. He was hard as a rock when I touched him. He liked watching her".

KM and Uncle Avery spent the next two hours rolling around on the bed and in the relaxed afterglow of sexual satisfaction he had admitted that watching Aunt Martha had been very exciting for him. Aunt Martha had gone home not knowing Uncle Avery had seen her or that he had been upstairs fucking Karen Marie. An interesting outcome of this event is that KM and Avery became co-conspirators. KM would tell him when Aunt Martha was planning on using our place and he would get there early and hide in the closet (she did not share this information with me and the result was somewhat humorous, but that comes later). This event also meant that now I was free to go after Aunt Martha and it happened a lot sooner than I expected.

I had come home early one afternoon suffering from a bad case of spring fever. I was sitting in the living room watching a tape of KM doing a group of basketball players and I had my cock out and was stroking it. A voice from behind me said, "It's not right that you should be doing that when I could be."

I turned and saw Aunt Martha. I hadn't known that this was one of the days that Aunt Martha would be meeting her lover and I hadn't called KM and told her I was going home early so she had no chance to warn me off. Aunt Martha moved around in front of me and started sucking my cock while we both watched KM on tape. At one point on the tape, when KM was working on four cocks at once, Aunt Martha took her mouth off me long enough to say, "I knew she was a slut, but I never realized just how big a slut she was" and she went back to sucking me.

The tape ran out and we moved to the bedroom where Aunt Martha said, "I love it in my ass. Can you do me in the ass? Please?"

And that's where we were when Geoff, Aunt Martha's lover walked in on us. Without a word he undressed and joined us on the bed. For the next hour and a half the two of us bounced Aunt Martha back and forth between us. KM got home from work and joined us and the four of rolled around on the bed for another hour before Aunt Martha said she had to go home and start dinner for Uncle Avery. Geoff, KM and I spent another hour trying out various positions before Geoff said he too had to leave.

With KM all to myself I got down to feasting on her cum muffin and had been at it for about five minutes before KM started to laugh. I pulled my head up in confusion; my ministrations had never been laughable before and I couldn't understand what KM found so funny. She jumped off the bed and went to the closet; opening the closet door she exposed Uncle Avery standing there with his dick in his hand. He had cum stains all over the front of his pants from jacking off. KM was still laughing, "How long have you been in there?" she asked. He said he had been in there since 4:30. I looked at my watch - it was 9:45 - he had been in the closet for five hours and fifteen minutes. KM went to her knees in front of Avery, said "You poor baby" and started to suck his dick.

Then Uncle Avery earned the distinction of being the only male member of my family to ever double-team KM with me. Later Uncle Avery and I had a long discussion about the relationship that existed between KM and me and about my attitudes towards KM and her sexual partners. He shook his head in amazement and before he left I asked if Aunt Martha knew about him watching from the closet and he said no she didn't and he didn't want her to ever find out. He then asked me if I would fuck her again and let him know so he could be there, "No problem Unc. We are family and we have to stick together."

The day of KM's office party arrived and she started getting ready. She choose a black micro-mini, a white peasant blouse, crotchless pantyhose and black pumps with four-inch heels.

"No bra and panties?" I asked.

"Not a stitch lover. I'm going to make it real easy for someone."

We got in the van and headed for the house of her boss where the next episode in the story of My Beautiful Cum Slut would take place.


Chapter 15

We pulled into the circular drive at KM's boss's house and looked for a good place to park the van. We picked a place where some trees and bushes lined the drive and would give me some cover when I came out to peek. We partially opened the curtains on the side next to the trees and then we headed up the drive to the house. It was obvious from the looks KM got as we entered the house that the men were glad to see her, but it was equally obvious that the women were not.

I was introduced to Bob, her boss, and his wife Martha and to about thirty other people whose names I promptly forgot. Martha took us on a tour of the house; showed us where the three wet bars were located and then abandoned us to our own devices. KM and I mingled for a while until we found a football game on a wide screen TV in the game room. I settled in to watch the game and KM went "hunting". There were eight guys in the room and we were evenly divided by the teams we were rooting for and I got into the game and the give and take between the guys and I forgot all about KM. It wasn't until she came back into the room and I saw the sudden interest in the eyes of my seven new 'buddies' that I remembered what her intended purpose was. KM bent over and whispered in my ear, "You need to get upstairs to the master bedroom. I'll stall for five minutes to give you time. Love you."

She kissed me on the cheek and left. I watched the eyes watch her walk away and I wanted to say, "No need to eat your hearts out guys. You will all get your shot at her."

I gave KM a minute and then I got up and left the game room and, trying not to draw attention to myself, headed up the stairs. As soon as I reached the top step I looked to see if anyone else was around and then I made a quick dash for the master bedroom. The door was open and I took a quick peek to see if anyone was inside; the coast was clear so I made my way to the closet, opened the door, and got the shock of my life. In the closet, staring at me equally shocked, was Martha. We stared at each other for several moments and Martha was the first to recover, "Is it your wife he's bringing up?"

I nodded yes.

"Well hurry up and get in here before we get caught!"

The closet was a large walk-in, but I was afraid that with two of us trying to peek out the door I wasn't going to see as much as I would have liked. I needn't have worried though; Martha moved some clothes to one side and slid a wooden panel to the left and we were looking at the room through a two-way mirror. While we waited Martha asked me if I did this often? "Not as often as I would like" I told her. "I work afternoons which is when KM does most of her slutting."

"KM?" Martha said, "Is that what you call her?" and I explained the KM - Cum business.

"It suits her" I said, "She just can't seem to get enough."

Further conversation was halted by the arrival of Karen Marie and Bob. KM did a slow strip for Bob leaving on only her pantyhose and high heels, and then she knelt in front of him and pulled down his zipper. While Bob was removing his clothes KM was licking his cock and fondling his balls.

Martha said, "She certainly isn't like most of the wives he brings up here. He usually has to work hard at seducing them."

"Most of the wives?" I asked.

"Bob has fucked most of the women who work for him and he has fucked the wives of most of his employees, although unlike you, none of their husbands know about it."

In the bedroom Bob was sitting on the edge of the bed and KM was kneeling between his knees and was sucking his cock. Martha said, "When Bob gets through with her he will pass her on to his vice presidents and then the general managers, and finally to his better customers. It doesn't look as if she will mind, does it?"

I gave a chuckle, "Honey, if they were all here now in this room she wouldn't mind."

Martha looked at me, "Are you serious?"

I nodded yes. She kept looking at me for a moment and then she took out a cell phone and made a call. Bob took the call on the bedside phone and listened as Martha suggested he get his VPs in on the action. On the bed Bob was on his back and KM was bouncing up and down on his cock. I was curious about Martha's statements concerning his employee's wives; "Do all of the wives he has fucked service his customers?"

"Most of them" she replied. "Most of them find it exciting, but some do it just because they think it will help hubby's career. There were a few who liked it so much that they kept doing it even though they were seven and eight months pregnant. Bob even has customers who ask if he can set them up with pregnant women."

I shook my head in disbelief.

Martha laughed, "It's true. There are guys like that. When Bob first started the company I was helping him by having sex with clients he felt were important. When I was eight months pregnant with my second child I spent nine hours in a hotel room with seven suppliers that Bob was trying to get good terms from. They couldn't get enough of me."

In the room KM was getting off Bob and as she lifted up I saw the cum dripping from her cunt. Bob sat up and reached for the phone and while he was making his call KM started sucking his dick again. Bob hung up the phone and leaned back and watched KM work on him and about two minutes later there was a knock on the bedroom door and Bob got up and unlocked it. Three men came into the room and Bob locked the door behind them as all three started undressing. KM, with a huge smile on her face, laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide.

I had taken my cock out and was stroking it while watching KM trying to master the dynamics of handling four cocks at once. I had temporarily forgotten that Martha was in the closet with me and so I was a bit startled when another hand touched my cock. Martha was staring at what was happening on the bed with rapt attention and I wasn't even sure that she realized what she was doing. I let her stroke me for a few minutes and then I asked her, "Do you miss it?"

"What?" she asked, not taking her gaze from the bed.

"Do you miss the fucking you used to do for the company?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.