My Girls - Cover

My Girls

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is an account of a Dad, Mom and twin young teenage cheerleaders girls and their friends. There is tasteful sexual content and descriptions, but the emphasis is on story development and the lives of 2 girls and their family. If you like good stories with erotic content but graphic stroke sex is not the primary reason for reading, try this one.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

To say I was shocked would have been the understatement of the year. Hell, the century. Here I was laying front to front with one of the two cutest 13 year old girls in the whole world, and one I had seen completely naked involved in about every sex act you could imagine, albeit forced. She was kissing me, tongue in my mouth, softly rubbing my chest as she softly, gently, slowly rubbed my raging hard on and very sensitive balls. I guess I should have felt lucky - at least she wasn't sucking me. Oh, and I forgot to mention one other small detail - SHE WAS MY DAUGHTER! And she was NAKED! Completely naked!

I slowly broke the kiss, trying to be nonchalant. I knew I had to get her hand out of my underwear, and very soon, or I was going to be in big trouble. It just felt way too good, raging guilt or not. The problem was, this poor girl had been badly traumatized by her recent gang rape. If I followed my first instincts and asked her what the FUCK she thought she was doing, she might never recover to lead a normal sex life again.

I reached down and gently pulled her hand out of my underwear, bringing it slowly up to my mouth and kissing her fingertips. I knew kissing her fingertips might give her the impression I wanted to go further (Oh god, did I?), but on the other hand, it would get her hand out of there without embarrassing or upsetting her. Hah! Sometimes we mere mortal adults win out over the brilliant teenagers; she smiled sweetly and did not seem too upset or embarrassed.

She had a nervous little smile on her face, though. She was afraid she might be in big trouble, and I don't think she knew what she wanted to say next. She obviously had a plan, but I had no idea what the hell it was!

Still keeping with the concept of not traumatizing the poor little girl any more than necessary, but also trying not to become the close, intimate friend of a large inmate named Bubba, I looked at Cindi and said, "Hi."

I can be downright wordy and eloquent when I want to be!

"Hi," she said back. Well, she is my daughter, and I've taught her well about effective, high level communicating!

"So, what's up?" I asked.

Oh God! Brilliant! Please don't let her be the smart ass that I know Amy wouldn't resist being in these circumstances.

Her eyes twinkled briefly before she had mercy on me. "I couldn't sleep," she said.

Giggle.

"Great! Now I can't either".

"I'm sorry," she giggled nervously, sounding anything but.

"No, you're not. So, what's on your mind, honey?"

"Well, Daddy, remember when we talked and you said that a guy who ... um ... knew what he was ... um ... doing could make a girl ... um ... feel ... um ... things that she didn't want to and she couldn't stop it and it wasn't her fault and it didn't mean that she was a slut or anything like that cause she really couldn't help it and she really really tried to stop it but she just couldn't so it really didn't mean anything? Remember?"

I reached over and tickled her sides, making her squeal. "Wow! And you said all that in one breath? Yes, I remember".

"Well, I understood what you said, and I even agreed with it, but it just doesn't feel that way. I still feel dirty and awful. But I figured out why and what to do about it," she said proudly as her face brightened.

I hate it when these girls figure something out. It is never good news for me.

"See, it's because I had such a bad experience for my first time which shouldn't have even happened yet and I felt so guilty and it was just terrible and it's all I have to remember and I have nothing to compare it to and every time I remember it is just so icky and I just think EWWWW and..." 'breathe, Cindi' I silently implored, "so I decided I just need to do it again with someone sweet and wonderful and who will be gentle and make me feel good and make it all right again and who loves me ... and then I can just forget about icky and EWWW and just remember wonderful." She looked at me brightly, nodding her head in agreement with her words, as if she had just discovered the secrets of the universe and it was just so obvious.

I was getting a headache. My only excuse for the next bit of stupidity was that I was still half-asleep and still in shock from feeling my 13-year-old daughter's hand on my cock.

"Cindi, dear, you know I feel that you are too young to be having sex. Just because it was forced on you the first time doesn't mean you should continue down that road." I could see the sadness starting to take over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.