My Girls - Cover

My Girls

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is an account of a Dad, Mom and twin young teenage cheerleaders girls and their friends. There is tasteful sexual content and descriptions, but the emphasis is on story development and the lives of 2 girls and their family. If you like good stories with erotic content but graphic stroke sex is not the primary reason for reading, try this one.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

After I cried myself out, I began to think about what I had seen and what it meant. I now knew why Cindi had been acting so strange. She no longer wanted me to touch her - I couldn't blame her for shying away from all men, even though it hurt to be classed with those animals. But maybe I should be, after enjoying what I had seen.

Let me be perfectly clear on this point - I was not turned on at all by the fact that she was forced and raped. I was glad that it still horrified me - I don't know that I could have lived with myself if I had been turned on by that. No, it was the sight of her pretty little body, and the response of her body as she came, seeing her for the first time as a female, that turned me on.

I could also see why she was fighting with Amy. Unfair as it may be, she was blaming Amy for many of the things that had happened to her. She had to suck cock and swallow cum to protect Amy. She had to rub balls, when she would rather have died than do all those things, all to protect Amy from being raped.

In her upset state of mind she didn't realize that a) she would have been raped anyway. They would have raped Amy also, or if that was a bluff, forced Cindi to do it anyway. I suspect threatening to take Amy was a bluff - they were turned on by making her give in and do it of her "own free will". And b) She made the choice to protect Amy. I will always have a special love for Cindi for protecting my Amy like that, but it was not Amy's fault. She had nothing to do with it.

My problem now was what to do about the whole situation. Obviously I felt we should go to the boys' parents and the police, but I felt that had to wait, since my wife was out of town (again!). God, there were times I hated her job, whatever it was! This had happened at least two weeks before, so another day or two wasn't going to matter.

A bigger problem was how to go to the police and how to talk to Cindi about it without using the tape. She was traumatized enough - I really didn't want her to know that her rape had been videotaped and god knows who had seen it. Even worse, her daddy had seen it. I couldn't do that to her! I had to find another way.

I suspected it hadn't been widely viewed by the boys at school or some of her friends would have known. Some of those girls knew everything that happened - it was uncanny.

Someone other than the original boys had obviously seen it - it was unlikely they had delivered the tape to me. But, was this the original, or a copy? As good as the quality was, I suspected it was the original, but I couldn't be certain. I had to do something about that - I couldn't stand the thought of my baby finding out through some sick locker room gossip that her rape had been recorded.

As often is the case when there seems to be no clear way to go, an opportunity presented itself the same day to deal with the situation with Cindi. That evening Cindi and Amy had another fight. This one was bad enough that it finally got to sweet, gentle Amy, who never got upset about anything. I heard the whole thing, and again it was Cindi that started it. That made sense to me now. Amy got so mad she stomped out of the room, yelling, "Go to hell, bitch!" and slammed the door. I thought Amy was going to die when she stomped into the living room and saw me sitting there looking at her.

What you have to understand about Amy is that she's the original goody two shoes. Except with her, it's all genuine. Until that day I had never heard her say a bad word, even "damn" or "hell". I didn't know she knew such words, much less "bitch". I doubt her mouth was capable of saying, "fuck", if she even knew the word.

She stopped dead in her tracks, a look of horror on her face, turned bright red, mumbled, "I'm sorry, Daddy", and then announced she'd had enough and she was going over to Rebecca's house, three doors down. She very quietly walked out of the house, closing the door softly behind her.

I waited about 10 minutes for things to calm down then I called Cindi into the room to talk to her. She walked in belligerent, angry, snotty, with a chip on her shoulder, and snapped "WHAT?" She knew she was in trouble as she was as shocked by Amy's outburst as I had been.

At first, I was mad that she would act that way towards me, but I was immediately sorry for that reaction. My heart just melted for this poor little girl and what she had gone through. I called her over to me. When she stomped close enough, I reached out, grabbed her hand, and pulled her onto my lap, wrapping my arms around her, and hugging her. I saw the surprise in her eyes. She was sure she was going to be chewed out, not hugged. She tried to pull out of my arms, but I wouldn't let her go.

She looked at me with moist eyes and said, "Please let go of me, Dad."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.