My Girls - Cover

My Girls

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - This is an account of a Dad, Mom and twin young teenage cheerleaders girls and their friends. There is tasteful sexual content and descriptions, but the emphasis is on story development and the lives of 2 girls and their family. If you like good stories with erotic content but graphic stroke sex is not the primary reason for reading, try this one.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Victoria and I were ready to go to bed when I saw her eyes narrow and a thoughtful look cross her face. She grabbed her robe and put it on.

"Come on, we have to go talk to Julie again," she said as she headed to the door.

"What? Why? Let the poor girl get some sleep. Hell, let poor me get some sleep. We've had a long day, honey. I'm tired. Can't it wait until tomorrow?" I knew I was wasting my time.

"She's not telling us everything. She's hiding something. We need to talk to her now." I followed her down to the guest room. Victoria knocked on the door.

"Come on in, guys. I knew you would be back!" Julie sighed.

"Why did you know we would be back?" I asked. How come I was always the last to know things?

"Because of the questions you didn't ask. You two are slipping in your old age. I expected better from our top field agent." I saw Victoria's eyes widen in surprise. I grinned at her. "But I am really disappointed in the head of '24'." She sighed dramatically, and then grinned at us, enjoying my discomfort now. "Go ahead, ask your questions."

"Well... why are you here?" I asked. "I mean, I saw you dead. I know a 14 year old boy can make mistakes about things like that, but did you die or not?"

"I will answer your questions if you promise not to laugh at me or think I'm crazy. I sometimes think I'm crazy myself and that's enough." We nodded and she started to talk.

"I was sure I was dying. They had done such horrible things to me, I didn't care if I lived or died. I blacked out, knowing I was dying. I don't know how long I was out, but I woke up in a room that was all white. I will call it a hospital room, for lack of a better term. There was an older man in there. He was taking care of me. He didn't use any instruments of any kind; he just touched me, and sparks of white light or energy would touch me. I would feel better. For the first two days, I was asleep most of the time. When I was awake, I was too weak to talk. Bear in mind my condition, and my age at the time. I have no idea how much of this was dreams, hallucinations, or whatever. But it seemed very real.

When I could talk, he asked me my name. I told him my name was Julie Anderson. He said no, from now on, I was Rachel Thomas. He made me memorize the name. I asked him his name. His eyes twinkled, and he said I could call him Sir, or Father, but he would really like me to call him Daddy. That is what I called him all the time I was there. He would hold me on his lap, cuddle me, and tell me stories about teenage girl superheroes that would save the world. At night, he would let me snuggle up to him, and we would go to sleep. In the morning, I always woke up sleeping on top of him. He never touched me all the time I was there in any way that would be considered inappropriate.

After a couple of weeks, he told me I was ready to leave. I cried, and begged him to let me stay; he was my Daddy, the only one I had left. He said I couldn't stay, that I had to go back. He said I had to meet those superhero girls, and help them save the world. Then he laughed. I cried, telling him he was my family, and I didn't want to leave him. I still remember the words he told me.

"Oh, no, Little One, you have a family back where you came from. There is a man there that will be your husband. He will not be a normal husband. He will do things that other wives would be heartbroken over, but it will not bother you. You will also meet a wonderful woman and some amazing teenage girls there, his daughters. They will glow and have energy just like me. Theirs will be green, and blue, and orange, and yellow, and purple." He lowered his voice, like he was telling me a secret. "There are many other colors, too, but don't tell him that; he doesn't know that yet." Then he laughed. "These people will be your family. Wait for them, they will find you one day. Be a good little girl, and they will find you. Remember, you are Rachel Thomas. You must not be Julie Anderson again until they find you." I could see the tears in her eyes now.

"I have tried, Victoria!" She cried out, sobbing. "I have tried so hard to be good. I have done everything I know how to be as good as I can be. But I must not be good enough, because they have never come to find me. I have spent 23 years waiting, and looking, and they never come. What if I dreamed it all? What if there is no family for me? How long do I wait, until I know either I dreamed it or I am just not good enough? What do I do if they never come? I am so lonely, I want to be loved and needed so badly. I want to meet those girls; they sounded so wonderful, and so good at everything. I want to meet that sweet woman, and that wonderful man. He has daughters; I don't care if he is already married. I won't be heartbroken as other wives would be; I'll gladly share him!" She broke down completely and sobbed, as Victoria held her. She looked over at me, eyes pleading, but I shook my head no, not yet. Victoria had that look like she was going to ignore me. She held Julie, comforting her, wiping away her tears. After awhile, Julie looked at us ruefully.

"I'm sorry. I just get so lonely and emotional. When we talk, Victoria, you always tell me how wonderful Patrick is and I just want that someday for myself. Do you know how lucky you are?" I could tell by the look on Victoria's face that she was about to embarrass me.

"Yes, Julie, I know how lucky I am. I also know how lucky you are going to be tonight. We are going back to our room now. Patrick is going to come back here in a few minutes to be with you. If I see either of you come out of this room except to go to the bathroom before tomorrow morning, there will be hell to pay. Julie, if you don't let him show you what real love is like tonight, I will never speak to you again. Patrick, if you don't show her tonight what love is I will never let you touch me again!" She smiled at both of us, but I could tell by the look on Julie's face she was not sure whether Victoria was serious or not with her threats. "Are you two going to cooperate, or do I have to have Amy come in here and straighten you out?" I raised my hands in mock terror. Well, maybe not mock.

"Victoria... I... I can't do that. He is your husband. Just casual sex would never work for me with him." She turned red as she realized what she had just said, what she had just admitted, and looked down at the floor.

"Did you not hear what I said? I said see what love is about. I did not say sex. I know how you two feel about each other. I've watched it all night long. I'm not giving him to you to marry and run away to Albuquerque, Julie. Just have a night of love. You deserve it, and he is the best. You will not upset me. This is not the first time I asked him to do this. I told you we were an unusual family. And if the man you are to meet has daughters and may already be married, you better get used to sharing. Now, I am going to take Patrick back with me to our room for a few minutes; you just get ready for the time of your life." Victoria grabbed me by the hand and dragged me to our room.

"Are you crazy, Victoria? What are you doing?" I asked her. Sometimes I just wanted to smack her!

"Did you not hear the description of the family she gave? Whom do you think that man was describing? When are we going to tell her?" Victoria seemed excited.

"We are not going to tell her. We are going to let her find out about it herself; if indeed it is our family he was talking about. And have you forgotten that you just signed me up for another wife the other day, in the person of Samantha?"

"Patrick, I talked to Samantha after that. She is grateful for my offer, but she is not in love with you. She loves you dearly; she would love to sleep with you and make mind-blowing, wonderful, sweet love with you sometimes, but she is not looking for a replacement for Robert. She wants exactly what she said that first time; a soft shoulder to cry on and a warm, friendly body to sleep with sometimes. That's all you want from her, too, isn't it?" I had to admit she was right.

"Please, honey, I know I embarrass you sometimes like this, but please, love her tonight. It doesn't ever have to go farther if neither of you want it to, but if that story of hers is right, we are going to have a very unusual marriage and family. But don't worry about that tonight. Just help her to know there are people that love her and she is not hopeless. For me? Please?"

I sighed heavily. There were times when she just drove me crazy. She always thought she could cure every love sick and lonely person in the world. If it was someone I loved, she just didn't have any problems with me sleeping with them. At the same time, if I ever slept with someone I didn't love, just for the sake of sex, I knew without a doubt I would not live long. The thing she just would never understand was that I felt guilty about it sometimes. Hell, I still felt guilty sometimes about our daughters and her friends. I would be perfectly happy with just her. I was worried about this with Julie. She had always been special to me. I knew I was special to her too. I wasn't sure she could handle sleeping together just as a sometimes thing. But spending a night just cuddling with Julie was something I could really enjoy, and what Victoria didn't know about what went on wouldn't hurt me! I really did love Victoria, and I greatly respected her for her attempts to help those who needed love, but sometimes it was hard on me. I guess it would have just been easier if I were the stereotypical male that would sleep with any good looking girl anytime. In that aspect, my view point was more similar to a woman's; I had no interest in sex if I didn't love the woman, and I was much more comfortable with a physical relationship like that with just one person. I knew I had the ability to love more than one person at a time, I just didn't feel the need to, or the desire to. I knew it sounded hypocritical considering the life I was leading, but real life and what we were comfortable with was not always the same thing. All that sounded good, but I was also aware that it was partially my fault too. I was the one that couldn't, or didn't, say no to Cindi and Katie, that started all this.

Victoria gave me a smoldering kiss before I left, beaming a brilliant smile at me. She truly was a special woman. When I walked back into the guest room, it was dimly lit. I guess Julie wanted to spare both of us embarrassment and had gotten in bed already. She turned to me as I got into bed next to her. I could see she was blushing already.

"Patrick, I'm so sorry! This is so embarrassing. We don't have to do anything tonight; we can just snuggle if you want. Victoria can be so forceful sometimes!" She was apologizing to me for Victoria?

"Victoria, forceful? You think? Are you sure we are talking about the same woman?" We both had a good laugh at my wife's expense.

"Julie, this is kind of awkward for me, too. I have just met you again after 23 years. I loved you when we knew each other before. There was no possibility it could be a physical love because of your age, but you were a wonderful little girl that I thought the world of. I have to admit that had you been older, maybe, probably, something would have happened between us. I am just not into casual sex, without truly caring about the person, and although I still think you are wonderful, it has only been one day. Victoria decides things really quickly, and thinks everyone else does too. I just don't want you hurt, honey." I felt like I was rambling, and I hoped I had not made assumptions or hurt her feelings. Julie looked at me with big moist eyes.

"I love you, Patrick. I did when I was six years old, too. It is wonderful being here with you and Victoria again. I think it is so neat that you two are married. But I am just not into casual sex either. I could easily have sex with you, but I'm not sure it could just be a one time thing. And I love you and Victoria to death and would never get in between you two."

"What if I were the husband that man told you about? What if Victoria was the wonderful woman? What if our girls were the superheroes? What would you feel then?" I wanted to know where she stood on the subject; I had a feeling Victoria was not going to let this go. Julie gave me a nervous little smile.

"You are being honest with me, so I owe you the same. Honestly? I would take it in a moment. I don't know why. I have always been very conservative with relationships. But you and Victoria are so special to me, always have been, I really would leap at the chance to have a relationship with this family. It would not bother me in the least to share you with Victoria... or with the girls or their friends." She blushed bright red. "I really don't know why I am saying this, why it wouldn't bother me; I just am sure it would not. I only wish it were true. I have never felt closer to a group of people as I have you guys in the last day. I even cried for Cindi and Katie and I don't even know them!"

Since it was late, as we talked, we eventually ended up lying on the bed, facing each other. It wasn't long before we had our arms around each other. Finally, at the end of the sentence about Cindi and Katie, I reached over and kissed Julie on the lips. She gave a little cry and hugged me tight, plastering her lips and body against mine. She was the one that first inserted her tongue into my mouth, and I did the same. We kissed for quite a while, and then I ran my hand slowly down her side. She gasped and kissed me harder. Both of us were beginning to breathe hard. It was about that time I heard a timid little knock on the door. Julie jumped, and started to pull away, but I continued to hold her close.

"Come on in, Amy," I called out softly. There was pause, then the door opened slowly and a red-faced Amy walked in timidly.

"How did you know... Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude!" Yeah, right! Like she didn't know we were in here together and what we were doing. Sometimes she treats me as if she thinks I'm an idiot! She started to turn and walk out when Julie spoke up.

"Come on in, Amy. It's ok. Your Dad and I are just getting reacquainted. I would love to get to know you better, too. Come on up here with us." Amy looked surprised, but walked over to the bed and jumped in next to me. She looked at us and our increased breathing and giggled.

"So, that's why Mom is so happy, singing and whistling to herself in her room. She's kind of pushy, isn't she? Not laid back like me!" Even she couldn't say that without giggling. "Julie, I'm so glad you are here! I like you already. I hope Mom hasn't embarrassed you too much. I hope you'll come back often. I can already see what my Dad thinks about you!" Amy reached over and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek. Julie laughed at her.

"You can give him a better kiss that that, sweetheart! I know how close you all are in this family. You don't have to pretend around me. Would you like to help me make love to him tonight, since your Mom has ordered us to?" Julie laughed as Amy turned bright red and looked like a deer in the headlights. She looked like she was going to cry.

"Please! Don't tell anyone! How did you find out? I didn't blow it again, did I? I'm sorry, Daddy." Amy was upset, thinking she had spilled the beans. Julie grabbed her and hugged her tight.

"It's ok, sweetie, I won't tell. I love your Daddy too. You didn't blow it. Do you want to sleep with us tonight?" I was amazed that Julie and Amy were getting along this well so soon. Amy didn't seem jealous at all.

"I would love to, but I better not. Mom would kill me! However, maybe we can talk later and I can tell you what to do to him that really drives him wild! I think I know a thing or two that Mom hasn't even discovered yet. And if you really want some advice, ask Katie. She can tire him out faster than anyone I've seen." She suddenly looked scared, afraid she had given away too much again.

"Yes, she knows about Katie too. And she probably doesn't need your help, little twerp! Now get out of here, before you get us both in trouble with your Mom!" Amy leaned over, gave me a sizzling kiss, laughed, and ran her hand gently over my erection. Then she giggled and scooted out the door before I could smack her.

"Now, where were we?" Julie asked, giggling, as she started kissing me again. Soon, we were hot and breathing hard again. I shivered as she reached up and started unbuttoning my pajama tops, opening them up all the way and rubbing my chest. She was blushing as she did it. "Hot in here, isn't it?" she whispered. She took my shirt off, and then looked at me, still blushing. Apparently she wasn't gutsy enough to go for my pants. What the hell, I thought. I took all my clothes off, and then watched her look nervous as I started to take her clothes off. She gulped, but made no move to stop me. When I saw her body, I was stunned at how beautiful she looked. I stared at her.

"What's wrong?" She asked nervously.

"You are so beautiful!" I blurted out. She looked embarrassed, and if possible, blushed even more. We hugged each other close. I slid my hand down her side, running it gently first across her breast, then softly, briefly over her pubic hair. She cried out and trembled, holding me close. I put my arms around her and hugged her close again, kissing her.

"Julie, honey, I don't want to embarrass you or anything, but... um... you've never done anything like this before, have you?" She looked down and shook her head, and started to cry.

"I'm sorry! I just... always wanted you. After you weren't around anymore, there just wasn't anyone else I wanted to do it with. I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that. I don't want to pressure you!" I kissed her tears away, and held her. I could feel her trembling. Wow! A 29-year-old virgin, with absolutely no experience. No wonder she didn't get into casual sex!

"Julie, honey... let's just snuggle and sleep together tonight. I don't think either of us is ready to go any farther tonight." I gave her a long kiss, just to let her know it wasn't because I wasn't interested.

"Thank you!" She gasped, out of breath. "I do want you; I just am not sure about this whole deal with Victoria. What if she changes her mind? My, Amy looks just like her, doesn't she? What a precious young lady! Is she always that... bold?" Julie seemed to really be impressed by the little imp.

"Actually, she was behaving tonight. Normally, she would have just come out and asked if she could stay and watch! She does tend to embarrass the others a lot."

"Is Megan all right? She seemed very quiet and... I don't know, something, tonight." Julie seemed genuinely concerned. I didn't know what to tell her without getting into things I didn't want to talk about tonight.

"Megan had what would be to a teenage girl a life-altering experience today. She's all right. She is always quiet. She is very sweet, very quiet, but in her case, still waters run deep." I was impressed with Julie so far. What a delightful young lady.

We stayed up most of the night, talking, kissing, snuggling. We weren't completely able to keep to our decision; I did stroke her pussy and clit softly for a few minuets, listening and watching in delight as she gasped, whimpered, and closed her eyes. When I stopped, she cried softly, and then gave me the hottest kiss of the night. We lay naked against each other all night long. When I woke up the next morning, I was spooned up against her. We kissed and made out some more before we got up.

We were the talk of the party when we got up. Everyone looked at us and grinned real big. Julie blushed almost constantly, which didn't help the rumor mill. Of course, Amy had to tell everyone what we were doing when she came in. I thought Victoria was going to kill her when she heard she went into our room. I was being quiet, not really speaking much. Several times Julie beamed a high voltage smile at me, and I smiled right back. The girls thought it was so funny. They were all convinced we had been rabbits all night long. Later, Victoria dragged me into the bedroom to talk.

"So, how was she? How many times did you make her come? Is she good? Don't keep me in suspense, tell me!" Her eyes were twinkling.

"I don't know how she is. All we did was kiss and make out some. We did a lot of that, though. We talked a lot. We didn't make love," I explained. Victoria looked at me, trying to act irritated.

"What?!? I give you one little job to do and I can't even depend on you..." She was trying to keep from laughing, but I could also see the question in her eyes, as she reached over and rumpled my hair.

"Victoria, please. Give me a break, will you? Please don't tease me. We need to talk about this, honey." I was not in the mood to play. I was worried. I could tell she was worried too, that she had noticed how quiet I was this morning. She sobered up quickly.

"What's the matter, honey? Let's talk." She pulled me over to the bed, and we sat down. "You two didn't have a fight or something, did you?"

"No, just the opposite. We got along fine. But... Victoria, did you know she is a virgin? She has no experience whatsoever." I was finding this difficult to talk about.

"So? I'm surprised, but not shocked. She's very shy. All the better for you to be the first. You were so good with Amy. What's the problem?" Victoria was confused.

"Honey, she is inexperienced because she wanted me to be her first years ago, and she's never found anyone that she wanted more." Was she deliberately being obtuse?

"Okay. So, her first time would be with someone she really loves, that turns her on, that she has wanted for years. I'm still not seeing the problem here, sweetheart. That's the way your first time is supposed to be." She looked at me, confused, then the light came on and she hugged me close, holding me gently. She kissed my lips, then kissed me on the neck and whispered into my ear.

"But the problem's not her, is it? The problem is with you, isn't it? It's ok, sweetie, tell me about it." She was being very gentle now, knowing I was really upset.

"Victoria, I don't even know how to begin to talk about this. I was shaken to my very core last night with Julie. I don't even know how to describe what happened. I'm embarrassed and upset and I feel... guilty, like I have betrayed you." I was shaking, near tears. She continued to hold me close and kissed me again. She was smiling at me, a smile filled with love.

"Ah! So that's it. You men are so silly and clueless sometimes... ok, all the time!" She smiled to keep from giving offense. "So you're in love with Julie Anderson. That's wonderful! I'm still having a hard time seeing the problem here." I looked at her, stunned. How could she know that? Was I that obvious? Oh, God, what would the girls think of me?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.