My Girls - Cover

My Girls

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 27

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is an account of a Dad, Mom and twin young teenage cheerleaders girls and their friends. There is tasteful sexual content and descriptions, but the emphasis is on story development and the lives of 2 girls and their family. If you like good stories with erotic content but graphic stroke sex is not the primary reason for reading, try this one.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

We talked for hours that night. Katie and Amy apologized to each other several more times. Amy tried to apologize to me again, but I would not hear of it. I told her that, even had she known what she was doing and was doing it willingly, there was no apologizing necessary. Love in our family always allowed the possibility of others. I referred her to Victoria to understand that. Victoria was perfectly comfortable and even encouraged me with others. Our love was not based on sex. It was merely a way to express it. Victoria allowed, even demanded, that I express it the same with those others that I loved. I told Amy that, if she needed to apologize, it should be to Bill. She nodded seriously. I asked her if she was going to continue with sex in that relationship. She said absolutely not, and that Bill understood that. Then she asked me the question I had been waiting for.

"Daddy... what if Mom wanted to have sex with another guy? Could she? How would you feel about that?" I hate geniuses!

"Amy, the rules apply to your Mother as well. As far as I know, she has never elected to apply those rules. Maybe she doesn't feel the need to express her love for others as I do. Maybe she has not had the opportunity yet. Maybe she doesn't have any bratty teenage children of the opposite sex, not to mention equally bratty friends, to tempt and seduce her as I do! If she did, and if she loved them as much as I do, maybe she would." Amy had started to smack me with the brat remark, but ended up kissing me instead after I saved myself.

When we decided to go to bed, it was decided unanimously that Amy would sleep with me that night. We felt I needed to reassure her of my love and my desire to continue our relationship as before. She agreed only if Katie stayed with her; she was not willing to part with her for a minute. I told her that could be interesting if one of them needed to go to the bathroom. That got me five punches and a chorus of EWWW's. It was fun. We quickly learned that it is difficult to make love in the missionary position when Amy wouldn't let go of Katie. Finally, we decided I would enter Amy from behind, while she snuggled with Katie. I had never done it with her from behind. As I slipped in, I heard a startled "Oh!" I guess that meant she liked it. Amy buried her head in Katie's neck and whimpered as she shook all over. Katie just held her and stroked her hair, kissed her occasionally, and told her how much she loved her. Then, she showed her impish side, talking dirty to Amy. Asking her if she wanted her to suck her clit. Amy begged her no, please don't, but she suddenly got a lot wetter and had an orgasm very quickly while Katie was talking to her. I think both of them might want to occasionally do things with the other, but they are so afraid that would make them gay or bi that they avoid it at all costs. We finally fell asleep after Amy exhausted me, proving she still wanted and loved me. Guess who was sleeping on top of me the next morning when I woke up? Give you a clue; small and blond.

The next day, Victoria went out to lunch with Samantha. Samantha had been working a lot of hours lately, trying to make ends meet, and Megan had been spending a lot of time at our house, sometimes sleeping over. Although I was delighted to have her with us any time she wanted, I wondered what kind of life they had, seeing each other so seldom. When she got back from lunch, Victoria said she wanted to talk to me. The girls were all out doing whatever it is that teenage cheerleaders do that parents are not invited to, so we had the house to ourselves.

"Honey, I have a question to ask you. Please be completely honest. This is only between you and me at this point, so it needn't go any further if you don't want it to." Victoria looked a little nervous.

"O-kay. You've got my attention now. What is it?" I was intrigued. Maybe a little worried.

"Well, Samantha is really having a hard time making it, and she and Megan seldom see each other because she works so much. I was thinking... what would you think about them moving in here with us?" She looked at me, waiting to see how I would respond. I hated to even bring up what I was going to say first, but I wanted it out in the open right away.

"How would you feel about it, Victoria? Specifically, you know Samantha and I have always been attracted to each other. How would you feel about us being in the same house together? Would it bother you thinking something might happen between us like a few weeks ago?" Victoria was my life; I was not going to take a chance on messing that up.

"Dear, your memory is getting bad in your old age." She grinned to take away any offense. "I was the one that brought that about, remember. Do we have to go through this every time this comes up?" She grinned at me good-naturedly.

"Yes, Victoria, we probably do. This is just not as natural to me as it is to you and the girls. You are the most important person in my life, Victoria. I am not going to take a chance on messing that up just due to my sex drive."

"Patrick... Patrick... Patrick. When will you get it... sexual exclusivity is just not as important to me as it is to you. I know you love me; there is not a doubt in my mind on that. As long as you are there when I am home, it doesn't bother me that you... spend time with someone else when I am gone. Just don't leave me for her." I started to answer her and she kissed me to shut me up. "That was a joke, dear. Besides, Amy will always watch over my interests. I know you are afraid of her! Seriously, dear, I would like you to consider it. She and Megan need help, and Megan is your child. Does Megan know that yet?"

"I don't know. Ask Samantha next time you see her. Do you think we should look for a bigger house, with all the people that are living here and hanging around all the time?" I had been thinking of that for a while. Victoria gave me a huge smile.

"We really do think a lot alike, don't we? I don't want to move very far away, though. I know the girls like living close to Rebecca. I did see a house for sale a couple of blocks down. Several acres, nice wooded lot, huge house, very nice. We should look at it." It sounded like she had really been thinking about this.

"Let's see what they want for it. See what we can arrange with financing." I wasn't really worried, but we had never really discussed money on a continuing basis.

"Money won't be any problem, dear. We can manage it. Shall we have Samantha over tonight and discuss it with her and the kids?"

"I would love it, but let's discuss it with Amy first. We made an assumption last time that didn't turn out so well short term with Katie."

We called Amy in and presented the idea to her. No surprises this time; she jumped in my lap and squealed her approval. She was so excited she couldn't sit still. I told her not to mention anything to Megan until we were sure. Victoria called Samantha and invited her to dinner. Megan would already be here from school.

That evening was memorable. We had a fun time at dinner itself. We all got along so well, it was really fun. Victoria asked Samantha and Megan to stay for a while and we all went into the living room. As usual, Megan sat on my lap while all the others spread around the room. Amy had obviously told the other girls, as everyone had big smiles on their faces. Victoria took the lead.

"Samantha, Patrick and I know how hard it has been for you the last few months, both financially and emotionally. It must be hard to be working such long hours and be away from Megan so much. Patrick and I would like to help." She was leading into this slow. Megan snuggled closer and smiled at me. Samantha grinned at Victoria's statement about working so much.

"You two are helping, a lot. I can't tell you how much it means to me and what a relief it is to me that you take care of Megan after school, and that she always has a place to stay when I am not there. I can't imagine how you could be an even bigger help than that." The gratitude just shone out of her eyes. Megan gave me a big hug. Victoria looked at me for one last ok. I smiled and nodded.

"Well... it would probably be a lot easier if you and Megan just moved in here. You would see each other a lot more and it would certainly help with the financial aspect of things." Samantha looked stunned. Megan wrapped her arms around me so tight I was afraid she would choke me, and looked up at me, not believing what she was hearing.

"I... we... we couldn't do that. I couldn't impose on you like that!" It was clear she really wanted to say YES!

"Don't be silly," I cut her off. "We wouldn't be offering if it was a problem. We would love to have you here. Look at the girl's faces. Say yes. We will discuss the details later." Samantha looked at us, and started crying.

We all hugged for a while. Samantha never said yes; it just became yes without her input. Megan held on to me as if she were afraid I would disappear. We were talking quietly when she suddenly turned to me and hugged me close.

"I wish you were my Daddy," she sighed. Samantha looked at me, and nodded.

"Are you sure, Samantha?" I asked. "It is fine to me the way it is." I was lying, but I would never tell her that. I would love for Megan to know I was her Dad, but I didn't want to upset her or change her memory of Robert.

"It's ok. She deserves to know." All the girls, including Megan, looked at us. They knew something big was going on here, but didn't know what. I hugged Megan close, and kissed her, then looked into her eyes.

"Megan, honey... I am your Daddy." She looked at me, assuming I was talking about just how close we were.

"Well, yeah, kind of, but you have Victoria and can't marry my Mommy and I wish you were my real Daddy." She hugged me again.

"No, sweetheart, I mean I really am your Daddy." Megan looked at her Mom, and Samantha nodded. Then she looked at me, tears in her eyes, and squealed, hugging me so tight I couldn't breathe. None of us knew Megan's vocal chords could make a sound that loud. Then she started kissing me; mouth, neck, cheeks. But of course, no good news is complete with teenage girls without a celebration. Megan jumped off my lap, and they proceeded to hug and jump around in the middle of the floor for a while. Not quietly. We finally gave them the room out of self-protection and moved out to the patio to talk over the details.

Victoria was completely frank with Samantha. They had known each other for years. She told her how we were looking at a bigger house. She also told her that, as far as she was concerned, she was a full partner in the house, and that anything we wanted to do while she was away was fine with her. Samantha and I looked at her in shock at her bluntness.

"Well? What do you want me to do? Have you two walk around each other on eggshells being miserable until you end up doing something unintentionally and then feeling guilty about it? Patrick, guilt can ruin our marriage; making love to someone you love who loves you, who is not your wife, although she essentially will be once she moves in, will not, if I don't have a problem with it. Have a good time, guys, enjoy yourself. You are mine when I get home," she explained, meaning me. "As long as I am not neglected when I am home and do not have to fight for your attentions, why should you be lonely while I am away? I don't mean you can never have him when I am home, or that we might not have him together, but I get first choice. Is that fair?" She was asking us if it was fair? Have I told you how much I love that woman?

We spent the rest of the week preparing for the weekend at the cabin in the woods. As expected, Katie and Becky couldn't go. As Becky was new on the cheerleader squad (replacing Cindi), she had to stay for camp for beginners. Katie elected to stay with her. Now that Samantha was planning to move in, we were more comfortable with it. In fact, we arranged for Samantha to spend the weekend at the house, and told the girls they could invite Rebecca to spend the weekend if they wanted. I suggested to Amy that she could invite Elizabeth too, but she just rolled her eyes and giggled, saying she probably wouldn't be interested if I wasn't going to be there! So, it would be Amy, Megan, Victoria and I at the cabin. We were looking forward to it.

The main objection to the weekend was from Captain Jensen. The cabin was so remote that he was concerned he would not be able to protect us adequately. It was difficult to get people in and out and to adequately patrol the grounds. He was concerned that a sniper crew or somebody like that could get in and he would never know. I understood his point and was concerned about it too, but this was something my family really wanted to do and we were not going to become hermits just to be safe. I suggested he increase air and helicopter patrols to try to compensate. I really was not worried very much about intruders on the ground; with Amy, Megan and Victoria, there was no way I could ever be better defended. If someone could take those three out, they could take any protection we could provide out too. He wasn't happy, but when I offered him the option to discuss it with Amy, he decided he would go along with our plans!

Finally, the day arrived and it was time to go. Katie and Becky went out to the car to tell us goodbye. Katie was suddenly very emotional. She gave me a very long, passionate kiss and tearfully told me to be careful. Then she whispered in my ear.

"Goodbye, Daddy. I love you so very much. Remember that always. Take care of my family. Goodbye." She sniffled and kissed me again, then went over to Amy. She and Amy kissed, almost passionately, and I heard her tell Amy goodbye. Then she hugged and kissed Victoria and we were off.

It was a long trip, but it was worth it. The scenery was spectacular. The cabin was such a nice place to be. I did indeed run through the woods chasing beautiful women. They didn't try very hard to get away. It was the most wonderful time I had in a long time. Megan, especially, was a joy to be around. She had relaxed enough to be really fun. She seemed to have inherited the family's lack of problems with sex, even with family members. That made her really fun to be with. A night with Amy and Megan was one to remember. Indeed, more than one. What those two girls could do with their bodies should be outlawed. Oh, wait, it was for me! I didn't care. She seemed especially affectionate now that she knew I was really her Dad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.