My Girls - Cover

My Girls

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This is an account of a Dad, Mom and twin young teenage cheerleaders girls and their friends. There is tasteful sexual content and descriptions, but the emphasis is on story development and the lives of 2 girls and their family. If you like good stories with erotic content but graphic stroke sex is not the primary reason for reading, try this one.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

We decided that Amy would be the one to sleep with us that first night. Victoria and I decided partially because Amy was nervous about the whole situation and we thought it would be fun to mess with her head a little. She knew she had stepped way out of bounds on what she did. It was for a good cause and the results were good, but she was still nervous about it. I would talk to her later about it, but now was not the time. She was convinced that there was still going to be some type of punishment, and, smiling, we let her believe that.

It was nice, snuggling up to Amy as she snuggled up to Victoria. It would be nicer next to Victoria, but she needed time, and as long as she was back with us, I would give her that time. Besides, Amy was almost as nice, and a whole lot more wiggly!

I was dozing lightly when I felt Victoria get out of bed and heard her go into the bathroom. When she came back, I was surprised that she came to my side of the bed and sat down next to me. I could feel the nervousness and tension emanating off her, so I didn't try to touch her. Finally, after looking at me for a few moments, she reached out hesitantly and touched my arm gently. I felt a shiver run through her and she almost pulled her hand back, but she kept it there. I felt a joy flow through me. Bless her heart; she was trying! That's all I needed. She leaned over and started whispering to me.

"You know I love you as much, or more, than I ever have, don't you?" She looked at me with a desperate, pleading look in her eyes. I nodded. "You know this has nothing to do with you, right?" Again, her eyes pleaded for me to understand. I nodded again. I was afraid to touch her, afraid that I would dispel her bravery in touching me. "I know I have no right to ask you anything, the way I have treated you, but would you do me a big favor?" She smiled nervously at me. My heart sank. I envisioned her asking me to sleep in the other room, or something.

"You know I would do anything for you, Victoria. Do you want me to go in the other room? I know this will take time, honey. I'm not asking for the moon in one night." I know I tried very hard to keep the sad look off my face, but I probably didn't succeed. I started to sit up, to get out of bed. She looked at me in confusion, then with sadness as she realized I had misunderstood. Out of habit, she put her hand on my chest and pushed me back down in the bed, then jerked her hand away as if it was hot, and looked guilty.

"I'm sorry!" She gave a quiet little sob. I wondered if she was sorry because I had misunderstood, or sorry about how she reacted when she touched me. I decided both. This had to be as hard on her as it was on me; she had always been a touchy-feely, sexy type of woman. Poor little thing. As I said that to myself, I realized that was the same expression I used when I felt bad for the girls. I realized that the feelings I had for all of them were quite similar. I didn't have time to decide whether I considered Victoria as one of my girls, or if I considered the girls as on par with my wife, as Victoria started talking again.

"No! Please! Stay. I didn't mean that. I'm ok with this setup. We have to start somewhere. I was wondering if... well, if you wouldn't mind... I mean..." She sobbed again in frustration, not knowing how to ask for what she wanted. I realized that Victoria was embarrassed! Now I had seen everything!

"It's ok, Katie, just spit it out," I teased her. She swatted me on the arm, crossed her eyes, and stuck her tongue out at me. I guess she decided if I were going to call her Katie, she would act like her.

"Would you... make love to Amy while I watch?" she blurted out quickly. "You don't have to," she hurried on. "It's just that, being this way, doesn't remove my... horniness," she giggled. "Please? I would love to watch!" She giggled again.

Holy cow! Now there was a fantasy I didn't even know I had! Obviously I did, by the instant hardness of my cock. I couldn't resist teasing her a little. If we couldn't maintain our sense of humor with all this, we were lost anyway.

"I don't know. That's a big favor, such a difficult task. Well, I guess if someone has to do it, I will sacrifice myself!" I sighed theatrically. She smacked me on my arm again, harder. Four touches in the last minute. We might as well be making love. Maybe I should fight with her; she didn't seem to worry about hitting me!

I reached over and kissed Amy softly on the mouth. She smiled prettily in her sleep. Victoria ran over to her side of the bed, giggling happily, like a little girl on Christmas, worried she was going to miss something. I kissed Amy again, this time teasing her mouth open and sliding my tongue in. At the same time, I slipped my hand down her chest, rubbing her little nipple softly. She whimpered softly, still asleep, and turned over on her back. I rubbed her flat little tummy, and moved down to suck her nipple in my mouth. She whimpered some more.

"Oh, Bill, that feels so good! Don't stop!" She panted, apparently still asleep. Then she giggled in her 'sleep'. Little snot. Once I got my heart pumping again, I smacked her little butt. Hard.

"Ow! That hurt! Do it again!" She giggled.

I watched Victoria as she moved up on the bed, and sat down against the headboard. Then she reached down and pulled Amy up to her. I could see the confusion in Amy's eyes as she tried to figure out what was going on. I saw her eyes open wide as Victoria sat her down between her legs, facing away from her, and then pulled her back to rest against her.

"It's ok, honey, I won't hurt you. I just want to hold you and feel your reaction as Daddy makes love to you," Victoria whispered softly. I could see the fear in Amy's eyes, afraid she was being pulled into something she didn't normally care for. Then she relaxed, and I saw the fear replaced by trust. She snuggled up to her Mom, naked, and reached back and kissed her on the cheek.

Now there was a sight. Two beautiful females, one woman, one naked girl, that looked almost alike, waiting for me. I ran my hands softly, slowly down Amy's sides, tickling her, watching her wiggle and giggle. That stopped when I touched her nipple again. No giggling now! As I slid one hand down slowly to rub her pussy gently, I sucked a nipple into my mouth. She cried out softly, panting, as her mom held her, her arms around her waist. Amy rested her head against Victoria's shoulder and closed her eyes in pleasure. As I sucked and rubbed, she whimpered. Victoria whispered softly in her ear, and then Amy's eyes opened in surprise as Victoria kissed her neck softly. Then she snuggled closer and closed her eyes again.

As I kissed and sucked my way down Amy's stomach, I could feel her belly quivering and trembling. She squealed as I stuck my tongue in her bellybutton, and tried to pull away. She is very ticklish there. Victoria held her tight and laughed at her as I teased her, until she begged me to stop, laughing so hard she could hardly talk. I moved my head down quickly, and without warning sucked her clit right into my mouth, sucking and licking it fast and hard. At the same time, Victoria tilted Amy's head toward her, and kissed her on the mouth, just in time to muffle the ear-splitting scream Amy let out. I kept it up as Amy tried to get away; the sensation was so intense. Victoria held her close, holding her tight against her as she moved her hands up to Amy's chest and started gently rubbing her nipples. I don't think Amy even realized it was Victoria rubbing her nipples. The extra sensation sent Amy ballistic, as her whole body convulsed in ecstasy. She stiffened and froze, screaming soundlessly, and then collapsed in a heap, moaning softly. She pulled her mouth away from Victoria.

"Please! Mom, Dad. No more. I can't take any more," she panted. Victoria and I smiled, as we had the same mean thought together.

"Sorry, sweetie, this is your punishment for being so bad tonight. We keep it up until you come four times or faint, whichever comes last!" I teased.

"Oh, God, no, Mom, Dad, you're going to kill me!" She begged, but her body disagreed, as she spread her legs farther apart. As she begged us to stop, she pulled my head back down to her pussy, and put her other hand on Victoria's neck, pulling her down for another kiss. I was surprised. I knew that Amy didn't care for sex with other girls, but she seemed to like just about anything tonight. I sucked her to another orgasm as she kissed her Mom, then I moved up and placed my cock at the opening of her pussy. Her eyes opened wide as she felt it there, and she pulled her mouth away from her mom again.

'Daddy... I don't know if I can stand anymore," she whimpered. I slowly pushed my cock all the way inside, and held it there, letting her catch her breath. I waited until she started to move her hips, sliding me in and out, and then I started stroking her slowly, coming all the way out, then back in all the way. It was so intense that she started crying. I stroked her cheek and whispered to her, concerned because Amy had never cried during sex before.

"Are you ok, honey? Am I hurting you? I can stop," I whispered softly. She threw her arms around my neck and held me close, sobbing into my neck as Victoria continued rubbing her little nipples.

"Please! NO! Don't stop. I love you so much, Daddy. I am so in love with you!" She gasped loudly as Victoria moved her hand down and started rubbing Amy's clit slowly. Amy tried to move Victoria's hand away, but she held it there tight, rubbing her gently until Amy let her hand drop weakly to her side. "Oh, God Mom! What are you doing? I love you so much! I never thought I would like that, but it feels so good." That was the last thing she said for a while, as I turned her head and I kissed her this time, and she launched into the most shattering orgasm I had ever seen. I could feel Victoria touching my cock occasionally as she rubbed Amy, and that was enough to send me over too. When Amy passed out, I checked her breathing to make sure she was still alive! I eased her back into her mother's arms and kissed her gently. I looked over at the door and saw two little faces, looking up at us in awe.

"I think she liked that," Victoria giggled. She was almost glowing herself.

"How about you?" I asked quietly. She looked at me affectionately.

"I want you so bad! It doesn't seem so bad when I am holding Amy. I almost didn't freak at all when I was touching your cock." She blushed bright red. I loved her so much!

"How long are you going to be here? Katie and Becky think they can help with that."

"I have to go tomorrow, but I will come back as soon as I can. I know Amy said that, but what can two teenage girls do? I know Cindi and Amy did some strange things, but..."

"These are not ordinary girls, Victoria. They are very special. When you get back, we need to sit down and have a talk about them."

"And about you, too?" She asked softly. She looked at me expectantly. I looked at her closely. I guess the time was coming for no more secrets.

"And about me, too. As soon as we have you well again. I promise. One thing at a time. You have enough shocks going on in your life, mine can wait awhile."

"Ok. But don't wait too long. I'm not stupid, you know. I know the police couldn't have gotten to that warehouse that fast. I know it was not police officers that rescued me. I know a missile when I see it, and I know police officers don't destroy warehouses with Maverick missiles. I know you saved my life somehow, and I am going to properly thank you when I am able." She smiled at me lovingly. Without thinking, I moved my hand and stroked her cheek lovingly. She flinched slightly, but before I could pull my hand away, she snuggled her cheek closer to it, and kissed it quickly. Then she moved away, as if that was too much, and smiled at me.

When Amy woke up, we teased her some more. This was getting fun.

"Are you ready for round two, sleepyhead?" I asked. She looked at me in alarm.

"Please, Daddy. No more. I really couldn't take it. Seriously. I love you more than anything, but I can't take anymore tonight." She was so far gone she had lost her sense of humor; she thought I was serious. I kissed her and told her I was kidding. She turned her head and looked at her Mom, a funny look on her face. Victoria hugged her close.

"I'm sorry, Amy. That was a one-time thing. I just wanted to feel your Dad through you. I would never go farther than we did tonight. I just got carried away tonight." She was getting upset, thinking she had upset Amy. "God, I keep hurting the ones I love! Soon you guys are just going to be tired of me and leave me! Please forgive me, Amy!" She sobbed.

Amy looked at me in alarm. Drug reaction. We had to expect this occasionally. I motioned to Amy to help her Mom. She turned around and hugged Victoria tight, holding her close.

"Mom! It's ok. It was really nice. I loved you holding me. Even the other things. I don't mind so much being touched. It's harder for me to touch another girl. I really enjoyed it, Mom. It's ok, really." Amy kissed her, just to show her it was ok. Victoria sighed, calming down. We settled in for the night, and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up early, to find two pretty, dark haired women, cuddled up close to me. I knew that wouldn't last, as soon as Victoria woke up. I took advantage of the time I had, kissing her forehead and stroking her hair, cuddling with her. After I had snuggled with her for a while, I pretended to be asleep, to avoid her being upset when she awoke up against me. A little while later, Victoria woke up. I was laying with my eyes open just a slit, watching. I saw the look of almost terror on her face, as she realized she was lying against me. I watched her gulp, then put her arm around me for a second, kissing my cheek. Then she was out of the bed like a shot. I looked over at Amy and realized she was awake. She grinned real big at her Mom's actions, but I could see the sadness in her eyes too.

Before she left that day, Victoria talked to me at length. She wanted to fly Amy out to San Diego with her for the weekend. Monday was Amy's birthday, so she figured she could have her Friday and Saturday, and then fly her back Sunday so I could have her Monday for her actual birthday. I was a little hesitant, as I was not all that sure how safe it would be, but I didn't want to upset Victoria, as fragile as she was right now. We talked about sitting down with Katie and Becky when she got back, to see what they could do to help. She promised that we would do that as soon as she got back. Then I asked her about what scared me the most.

"Victoria, please promise me something. The drugs are still affecting you. Please promise me that if you feel very bad, depressed, and suicidal, that you will call me before you do anything. I don't know what I would do if I lost you." I was worried about her state of mind.

"I promise, sweetheart," she assured me. That was the first time she had called me sweetheart in a while. "I love you and the girls and I am not going to do something stupid."

"I know you won't want to, honey, but it can sneak up on you before you know it. Call me every day, or even if you just start to feel bad. Don't wait until you feel you can't handle it, because by then you really can't." She left mid morning. She held my hand briefly before she left.

As soon as she was gone, I contacted Captain Jensen. I wanted double coverage on her, and when Amy left for San Diego, I didn't want either of them to take two steps without being covered. I authorized him to pull out all the stops and cover the city so heavily that no one could breathe without me knowing all about it. I wanted 30-second response from anywhere. Nothing was going to happen to my girls.

That evening, Katie, Amy, Becky and I sat down to dinner together. Megan also joined us, as Samantha was working late. We discussed how we could help Victoria. Katie took over the conversation. The others apparently looked at her as the expert.

"We can readjust her mind, and get rid of most if not all of the drug effects. There is a problem, however." She looked at me. "Most of our power and abilities stem from love and intense emotions in general, and sex and orgasms in particular. That's a problem with Mom, because she won't let you near enough and can't relax enough to let that happen. We are still trying to find a way around that." Katie was looking a little worried.

"I think I know of a way," Amy said. "But it will take absolute trust by her towards Katie and me for it to work, and absolute love and sacrifice on out part." Katie looked interested.

"How?"

"Well, remember Daddy, last night how she got into the... fun we had?" Amy giggled, embarrassed as the others teased her. "Well, if she has to have an orgasm for us to help her, and she can't let dad or any man touch her, and doing herself won't work, it seems to me there is one option left to do it." Amy giggled nervously. Katie's eyes and mouth both opened wide as she realized what Amy was suggesting. Of course, with my dirty mind, I had already thought of this. Sometimes I beat the little genius.

"Can you two do that? I know you don't like it. Will it work?" I was skeptical.

"Daddy," Katie explained, "we don't really get into sex with other females. But it's not as if it grosses us out or makes us sick, or anything. Ok, it's a little EWWWW, but if it will help Mom, we can surely do it. Ands it's ok sometimes, just not very often. You will have to be there, though, because when she reaches the right point, you have to take over." Such dreadful duty! Megan was looking at us all as if we were crazy. She was especially looking at me, smiling every time I looked her way. I think she was getting turned on!

Katie and Becky were going to the mall, to go shopping with Rebecca and her mother. Amy and Megan decided to stay home. I wondered what was going on; my little girls never passed up the opportunity to go shopping. We sat on the couch and watched a movie, the three of us cuddling up together. As the three of us cuddled and horsed around, Amy leaned over and kissed me, then looked guilty. Ah! Now I knew what was going on. We were pretending it was the other night when this happened the first time.

"Amy!" I hissed, playing along with the game. Then Megan turned my head around to her and kissed me, and slid my hand into her panties again. Except, this time she had no panties on. I lifted her up and set her down on my lap, facing me. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Amy helped her unbutton my shirt, as I slipped Megan's shirt over her head. She snuggled up to me, her pretty little breasts against mine, rubbing them gently together. Megan got off as she and Amy slipped my shorts off. Then she hopped back up on my lap, and kissed me again. She had tears in her eyes.

"Please? This time, please? Don't make me wait any longer." She ran her hands down my chest and kissed my nipples. I lifted her up, and set her down on my cock. I guided it up slowly, right up into her, until I was all the way inside. There was no resistance. I looked at her in surprise.

"You've done this before!" She nodded her head. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. I just hadn't considered that she and her dad had gone as far as intercourse.

As she started to ride me slowly, eyes closed, I softly rubbed her clit. She whimpered softly. Then I felt Amy's hot little tongue licking my balls. I almost lost it right there.

Megan rode me, nice and slow. She resisted any effort by me to speed up. Amy alternated between licking my balls and rubbing them slowly. Finally, I held Megan tight as I came inside her. She had already come twice. She looked up at me and smiled beautifully. She looked so happy.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered. After she relaxed, she got off my lap and Amy got on. Megan pushed me down on the couch, and lowered herself down on my face as Amy rode me. After we all came, we lay on the couch together, Amy on top of me and Megan next to me. We were dozing when we heard someone clear their throat and then heard giggles. Katie and Becky were standing there watching, as they took their clothes off. We all went into the bed together. All four of them made sure I had no problems getting to sleep that night. First, they teased me endlessly, though. One would suck my cock, while another licked my balls, the third sat on my face and the fourth would lick my nipples. They kept trading off and wouldn't let me come for quite awhile, giggling all the while at my desperation. Finally, they let me come and we all lie together in a pile to go to sleep.

The next evening we all ate together again, including Megan. I had noticed that Amy seemed somewhat antsy, but I just figured it was teenage jitters about something. Finally, Megan noticed too.

"Amy, what's wrong? You seem really nervous," she said softly. Megan always talked softly. She was one of the quietest, most soft-spoken girls I knew.

Amy looked embarrassed that she had been found out about such a little thing.

"I just miss my workouts. The girl I spar with has been out of town, and I just need to practice and get rid of some energy. It's no big deal."

"I could help you," Megan offered. Amy smiled sweetly.

"Thanks, Megan, but I've been doing this for a long time. My friend is pretty advanced." Amy was trying to be nice. I was worried that Megan would get hurt. I knew what Amy could do, and though I knew she wouldn't try to hurt her friend, still, accidents could happen.

"Well, you could teach me. Once I learn, I could help you then. I'm sure you would go easy on me." Megan smiled at her gently. Amy could think of no nice way to get out of it, and she really did want to practice. We all went down into the basement where we had a little training area set up for Victoria to work out in. They changed into shorts and a tee shirt, and met together in the middle of the room. Katie, Becky and I were there out of fear for Megan, to help her if things went wrong. And, in the case of Katie and Becky, to see what Amy could really do.

"Now, you just try to hit or kick me and do as much as you can. You won't hurt me, and I promise I won't hurt you," Amy assured her. Megan looked a little nervous, as if she almost regretted this. Amy surrounded the walls in the area with her green shield, protecting them if they hit the walls.

"That's really pretty!" Megan exclaimed. "How did you do that?" She was fascinated by the color. Amy smiled indulgently.

They smiled at each other, and Amy said go.

Suddenly, Amy moved in her customary fast motion, almost blurred. She executed a perfect, incredibly fast spin kick at Megan, planning to pull it at the last moment. However, Megan was no longer there. Moving at least as fast as Amy, she had moved off to the side, grabbed Amy's foot, pushed it straight up as she swept her leg into Amy's other leg, knocking her off balance. Then, so fast it was hard to see, she grabbed Amy's arm, spun about, lifted her off the ground slightly, and flung her into the nearest wall. Everyone stood perfectly still, eyes open wide in amazement, as Amy slammed into the protective shield, and slid down to the floor. You could have heard a pin drop. No one moved as Amy lay on the floor, eyes closed, and her whole body shaking. I reacted first, running over to see if she was ok.

"Oh my God! Amy, are you ok? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" No one had ever heard Megan talk so loud. She had tears in her huge eyes as she ran over with me. When we got to Amy, we found out why she was shaking all over.

Amy was laughing! She was lying on the floor, eyes closed, laughing her ass off so hard she couldn't get up. She had tears coming out of her eyes, she was laughing so hard. We helped her up and she leaned against the wall weakly, trying to get control of herself.

"Whoa, girl! Where did you learn that? That was really good!" She looked at me, still giggling. "I just got my butt kicked by one of the sweetest, quietest, meekest girls I have ever known! How did that happen?" She was still laughing. I was glad she was taking it so well. I was freaked out. Hardly anyone had ever even touched Amy before, much less knocked her on her ass.

"I... don't know!" Megan answered. "It just happened. It just seemed like the right thing to do. Did I do wrong?" She seemed upset and as stunned as we were.

"Oh, no, Megan, that was totally right. Let's try this again. And Megan... this time I'm going to try a little harder. This is really gonna be fun!" Amy giggled. Megan grinned nervously.

They squared off again. This time, Amy moved in and threw an open hand chop at Megan's neck. I cringed. The last time I had seen that move, it was not pretty. Megan moved her hand in a blur, grabbed Amy's hand, twisted her body while putting her other hand on her shoulder, and flipped Amy over her back. As Amy went over, she grabbed Megan's hand in return, held on tight, and twisted her body in the air. As she came down on her back, Amy pulled her feet up, pushing them into Megan's stomach, and while pushing, yanked her arm and flipped her right over her and flat on the floor. Still holding onto each other's hands, they jumped up, and each chopped the other hand at each other. As they arrived at the same place at the same time with their hands, they grabbed each other's hands. They were standing facing each other, each holding onto each other's hands. They stared at each other for a minute, then they both let go and collapsed onto the floor, giggling hysterically. Katie, Becky and I just stood there, stunned. Then they faced off again. This time, Amy reversed what Megan had pulled on her, but as she threw her towards the wall, Megan twisted in mid air, hit the wall with her feet, and sprang back out again, doing a somersault and landing on her feet in front of Amy. Amy looked stunned, then grabbed her and hugged her, both of them laughing. And so it went. They kept it up for half an hour. At the end of that time, it was a dead draw. Amy had slammed Megan into the wall four times; Megan had slammed Amy three times. However, Megan had flung Amy to the floor five times, to Amy's four. What was really disgusting is that, at the end of the half hour, neither one was even breathing hard. Amy was laughing almost continuously. It didn't hurt her concentration any. Megan was smiling slightly, eyes almost closed, moving almost effortlessly. I finally stopped it because I was tired!

I called both of them over to me as I sat on the couch. I pulled Megan onto my lap, and Amy snuggled up to my side.

"You want to tell me what that was all about, sweetheart?" I asked Megan gently. Her eyes immediately filled with tears.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it! It just happened. Please don't be mad at me! I'm sorry Amy!" She hid her face in my chest.

"It's ok, sweetie. We just didn't know you could do that. It surprised us, is all. You didn't hurt Amy. Look, she's still laughing!" And she was. I had not seen Amy this ecstatic in a long time. I guess it made her feel good that she wasn't alone in the world.

"You're surprised?!? I didn't know I could do that either! What's going on?" She whispered.

For the next hour, we filled Megan in on our family. She seemed a little relieved that she was not a freak, or at least, she was in good company. I had an idea by the look in her eye that she knew a little more than she was letting on, maybe about herself. It quickly became apparent that I was right. As she sat on my lap, she bit her lower lip. This was a sure sign to me with the girls that she was considering telling me something.

"Daddy, Victoria is going to be home Wednesday." She said it as a fact. I knew she was coming home sometime this week, before the weekend.

"I don't know, honey. She will be back sometime before the weekend."

"She will be home on Wednesday, Daddy. She will have to go out Thursday night, and she will be in trouble. You must stop her from going out, or be prepared to protect her, Daddy." Megan looked very serious, and very concerned. She also looked scared as she glanced at all of us.

Amy, Becky and Katie looked at her with eyes as big as saucers. I was stunned.

"How can you know that, Megan?" I asked.

"I... sometimes... can see things that are going to happen. Not all the time. But when I do see them, they are real." She looked at us in panic, tears in her eyes. "Please, don't tell anyone! I've been through this before. I swore I would never do it again. It gets really nasty. But I had to help her." She was crying now.

Amy and Becky looked scared. Katie looked at Megan closely.

"Who are you?" Katie tilted her head to the side and looked closely at Megan. Katie's face turned white. "Who are you?" She repeated. "There is only one person I know of that can do that." Katie looked at her almost in awe. The other two backed away. Katie looked at Megan again, in that way that I have always assumed was communication.

"No. There must be more than one, because I am not that person," Megan said. "At least, I don't think I am. Please don't hate me! I couldn't let Victoria get into trouble!" She was crying again. I hugged her to me and told her it was ok.

"We don't hate you. Just the opposite. This power you have is only active in a very few, special people." Katie looked very uncomfortable. "I hate to ask this of someone as important as you, but can we look... inside you? The appearance of someone such as you that is not the one we know could be critical."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.