My Girls - Cover

My Girls

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is an account of a Dad, Mom and twin young teenage cheerleaders girls and their friends. There is tasteful sexual content and descriptions, but the emphasis is on story development and the lives of 2 girls and their family. If you like good stories with erotic content but graphic stroke sex is not the primary reason for reading, try this one.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

The video started out harmless enough. Cindi was sitting on the couch with her boyfriend, watching TV in our basement. He had his arm around her, and occasionally they would kiss. A couple of times he would try to go a little farther, but she stopped him and told him no. Both Cindi and Amy had stated on several occasions when we talked about sex, (with my wife out of town so much, we talked about EVERYTHING when the time was right), that they weren't ready for any kind of sexual involvement. From the angle of the scenes, the camera was obviously in a room behind and to the right of the TV. It was also obvious from the quality of the tape that someone was manning the camera, or someone who set it up knew a lot about filming and lighting, etc ... It was also obvious that Cindi had no idea the camera was there.

After a few minutes, Cindi's boyfriend got up, went into the kitchenette/bar, and asked her if she wanted anything to drink. He must have opened the back basement door, as when he came back he had two friends with him. Cindi was surprised and a little nervous, since she and Amy were home alone and she wasn't supposed to have her boyfriend there, but they were all friends, so she wasn't too worried.

They started horsing around, kind of wrestling like they often did, Cindi was giggling and having a good time. Even when her boyfriend grabbed her ankles and one of the other boys grabbed her hands and stretched her out on the couch, she still thought it was funny and was playing along. It wasn't until her boyfriend started undoing the belt and button on her shorts, and the third boy began unbuttoning her blouse that she realized what was happening and started to panic.

She struggled to get away. "What are you doing?" she squealed. "No, stop!" When they ignored her, she started to cry.

"Please, no," she begged them. "Please, don't do this to me."

Being 5' 1" and 90 lbs, there was nothing she could do to stop them and they soon had her completely naked on the couch. Her boyfriend spread her legs apart and went down on her, licking her pussy and sucking on her clit. The second boy was playing with and sucking her small but pretty little breasts and nipples, the third boy had his shorts off and was kneeling above her head, trying to push his hard cock into her mouth. He was holding her head with his hands, keeping her from turning away as she was trying to do. She was crying, begging them to stop.

When the boy above her head told her to suck his cock, she whispered "No, never!"

He didn't seem concerned at all. "That's ok, you don't have to."

I could see the relief on her face, until he added, "We'll just go upstairs and get Amy and make her suck it. She's prettier than you; I would rather have her suck me off anyway".

I saw a look of terror cross Cindi's face.

"No, please, please don't hurt Amy," she whispered. "I'll do anything you want, just please don't hurt her!" He looked down at her expectantly as he touched the head of his cock to her lips once again. Cindi started sobbing, and after a minute slowly opened her lips and let him push his cock into her mouth.

After several minutes of her boyfriend working her over with his mouth between her legs and licking her little asshole, I could tell from the video that Cindi was beginning to have another problem that she wasn't quite aware of yet. Her boyfriend was obviously not a beginner at oral sex, and her legs and hips were beginning to twitch and move as her body started to respond to his actions. He would suck her clit into his mouth, then run his tongue around it in tiny circles, first slow, then fast, and then slow again, all the while maintaining the suction. Then he would run his tongue back and forth rapidly across her clit, still maintaining the suction, front to back, back and forth, fast, and then slow. She wasn't aware that she had unconsciously spread her legs farther apart to give him more access.

It was quickly obvious to me that she wouldn't be able to take much more without having a shattering orgasm. It didn't help that the second boy was really working on her nipples, and they were hard.

The boy whose cock she was sucking told her to run her tongue across it, licking it as she sucked, and to rub his balls. She refused until he mentioned that he bet Amy would be really good at rubbing balls, and told the guy working on her breasts to go upstairs, wake her up, and bring her down.

Cindi's response of, "No, please no!" was muffled by the cock in her mouth, and she immediately started licking and sucking, while she moved her hand up to rub his balls.

When she sucked on just the head of his cock, she would stroke the rest of his shaft. I think she was trying to get him off as soon as possible to get it over with. As she continued to suck and lick him and fondle his balls, he started breathing heavily and moaning. Although she was a little awkward at first, it was clear she was a fast learner, and was really doing a good job on his cock. It was also clear from the look on her face and the tears rolling down her cheeks that this wasn't something she wanted to be doing. Clearly, she was trying to do the best job she could to protect Amy.

The boy was enjoying it tremendously, moving his cock in and out to various depths, alternating between fast and slow strokes, varying the sensations as much as he could. He told her how to suck lightly, then harder just on the head, and how to lick around the head, making him moan in ecstasy. He even forced her to deep throat him a couple of times, but stopped that when it looked like she might throw up from the gag reflex.

She really started sobbing when he made her lick his balls and ass hole. It wasn't long after that he announced he was going to cum. Cindi tried to take his cock out of her mouth, but he held the back of her head and told her if she didn't swallow it all he would do Amy next. By this time Cindi's whole body was shaking as she neared the first orgasm of her young life, at least the first one given her by someone other than herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.