My Girls - Cover

My Girls

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is an account of a Dad, Mom and twin young teenage cheerleaders girls and their friends. There is tasteful sexual content and descriptions, but the emphasis is on story development and the lives of 2 girls and their family. If you like good stories with erotic content but graphic stroke sex is not the primary reason for reading, try this one.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Our lives slowly returned to normal over the next few weeks. Or as normal as we were ever likely to get. How normal could it be, knowing you were married to your twin sister? That you were going to adopt your sister as your daughter? You understand what I mean. Strangely enough, it did not seem to really bother any of us much. I guess Victoria was right — after 17 years of loving someone, it really didn't matter who it turned out that they really were. You still felt the same.

I would be lying if I said that I was instantly ok after I woke up. I still felt guilty about Cindi's death. But Victoria and the girls were determined that I was not going to go too far with it again. Over the next few days I was never alone, with usually two or more of them with me all the time. They babied and pampered me like I was some kind of royalty. I guess they had been really scared and were determined that I was never going to be in doubt as to how much I was truly loved. Not that it had ever been the problem anyway, but I guess they were not in the mood for taking chances. I sure wasn't complaining!

I was rather surprised the first night when it came time to go to sleep that I ended up sandwiched between Victoria and Amy for the night. I thought after me being out for several days that Victoria would want a night of passion to make up for the time we had missed. Besides, I knew she would be on the road again soon. It was not that I was disappointed; being cuddled by Victoria and Amy was almost as good as sex any day. After cuddling and whispering by these two almost identical twin beauties, Amy went to sleep. I was just starting to doze off when I felt Victoria turn around to face me in the bed. I wasn't surprised when she started kissing me, nudging my mouth open and playing with my tongue. When she slipped her hand down into my underwear, I was suddenly wide awake. This was interesting! How far was she going to go with our daughter lying right beside me, cuddled up as close as she could possibly get?

Victoria answered the question of how far she was planning to go when she began to slowly work my underwear down my legs, finally getting them off without waking up Amy. Then she started to slowly jack me off, while moving my hand over to show me exactly where she wanted me to touch her. Ok, a little weird, but nice. I started to panic a little, however, when she scooted right up to me, front to front, and slipped my cock right up inside her.

"Um ... honey, did you forget that Amy is cuddled up sleeping right next to me?" I whispered desperately. She raised herself up on her elbow, looked across at Amy, and giggled softly.

"Nope!" she declared softly but emphatically. "I didn't forget. She's still there. Why? Did you want me to wake her up?" She giggled again.

Had she gone crazy? This was Amy we were talking about — sweet, innocent Amy. I was definitely not ready for this!

"No! Are you crazy? That's what I am afraid of, that she is going to wake up. What are we going to do if she wakes up?" I was panicking. This was Amy we were talking about, for heaven's sake!

"Well," she giggled again," I guess you are just going to have to be careful not to make any noise, aren't you? Hmm. That will be an interesting game. How noisy can I make you be?" What was with all these giggles?

She began to play the game in earnest. First, she kissed me while she rubbed my chest and my balls and cock softly, all at the same time. Then she started to kiss her way down my body, scrunching herself down in the bed to reach me. Finally, she got far enough down that she took me into her mouth, continuing to rub my balls as she swallowed me all the way. I tried my best to keep quiet, but I could not suppress a little moan.

"Victoria! Please!" I whispered.

"Ah, good! He's begging! He wants more," she chuckled. What a brat! She knew full well that was not what I was saying 'please' for. Well, not exactly. I mean ... by this time, I wasn't sure I knew what I meant.

"Honey, please, I'm going to be so embarrassed if she wakes up!"

"Wouldn't that be fun, if she woke up? Maybe she would want to help! Just think about it, honey, Amy's cute little hands on you, rubbing you, her soft little mouth sucking on your nipples and then playing with your tongue as she kisses you. Maybe I would even let her help me rub your cock and balls. Can you imagine what her warm, soft, wet little mouth would feel like, engulfing your cock, licking your balls? Do you think she could take you all the way inside, like I can? Can you imagine how wet she would be? What her little clit would feel like? Pretend I'm her, sweetheart. Make love to your little girl for her first time. Please, Daddy, I want you so bad!"

She was laughing softly as she moved back up and took me inside her again, as she knew she was driving me crazy. She could feel how hard I was inside her. I knew I was not going to last very long.

"Come on, Daddy, come inside me. Please, Daddy. Your little girl is going to come for you. Come with me, Daddy!" Victoria and I exploded together, trying our best to keep quiet as she slowly pumped me inside her, milking me with the walls of her vagina.

I guess we didn't sound like a thunderstorm, because Amy didn't wake up. We both lay there, trying to remember how to breathe, basking in the afterglow of tremendous orgasms. Finally, I got up enough strength to softly smack her butt.

"What's gotten into you? That was mean! I never knew you were so kinky!" I laughed softly.

"Are you complaining? You seemed to have a good time. So, how long have you been fantasizing about little Amy?" She grinned impishly at me.

"Victoria, please. This is too embarrassing to talk about."

"Ok. Poor baby. I'll behave. Well, mostly. Think you can handle being by yourself for a while? I have to go to the bathroom. Try not to ravage poor Amy while I am gone."

"You are incorrigible. What am I going to do with you?" I groaned.

"Fuck me again?" She chuckled as she got out of the bed.

I lay there, trying to calm myself down. That had been hot. Somewhat uncomfortable, embarrassing, but hot. That was when I felt a soft little kiss on my neck and a little, soft hand very lightly brush across my cock and balls. Oh no! Amy!

"Shh. It's ok. Turn around and face me," she whispered, her breath hot on my ear.

I turned around slowly. I'm sure my face was bright red.

"Amy, sweetheart, how long have you been awake? I'm so sorry, honey." I was chagrined.

"I was awake all the time. I'm not sorry." She kissed me, softly, passionately, slipping her little tongue into my mouth. She continued to slowly, softly run her fingertips across my cock and balls. "Does this feel good? Am I doing it right?"

"Honey, please stop. If you keep that up any longer, I don't know that I'll be able to stop," I begged her.

"I know," she whispered. "I just wanted to tease you a little bit. You two got me so hot." She looked at me with a little grin. "What will you do if I sneak into your bed some night and rape you?"

Oh God, I love her so much! Such a brat, just like her mother.

"What will you do if I sneak into your bed some night and take you?" I whispered back. I couldn't believe I said that. I ran my fingers lightly between her legs, and grinned when she gasped.

"I guess you'll just have to try it and find out," she giggled, nervously. "Seriously, Daddy, I don't know how I feel about this. I just know I love you so much, more than anyone else in the world." She bit her lower lip in frustration.

"I know, sweetie. Me too. But if you don't stop what you're doing, we're going to find out before either of us is ready to. Besides, I hear your mother coming back. I'm going to turn over now and act innocent."

I turned over the other way. She laughed softly as she ran her hand softly over me one more time.

"Yeah, right. As if you could look innocent with that sticking out."

Victoria came back and slipped into the bed next to me, cuddling up facing me. She looked at me, and then her eyes widened briefly. She kissed me, and then whispered softly into my ear.

"I can leave the room again for a while if you want. I'm sure Katie would love to snuggle with Mommy tonight." She smiled softly. How does she always know these things?

"No. Please don't go. Stay here and protect me."

She started to laugh, and then realized I was serious. She kissed me softly.

"It's ok. Really. I'll behave. Go to sleep, sweetie." She edged away from me to arrange the covers. I felt a soft little hand gently slide up my cock and balls one more time, felt a soft little kiss on my neck, and heard a quiet, nervous little giggle in my ear as we all settled down to go to sleep. It took me a long time to get to sleep that night.

The next morning I woke up with two pretty, identical looking young ladies cuddled up to me, one on each side. I kissed their foreheads softly, and left the room before they started teasing me again. Amy spent a lot of time that day sitting on my lap, cuddling with me, smiling and constantly giggling at me. I think the others just thought she was so happy to have me back. That too. I caught Katie several times looking at us, head tilted slightly to the side, a curious look on her face. Later, Katie and I were alone together. I walked up to her and gave her a big kiss. She sighed happily and put her arms around my neck, holding me close.

"I understand I have you to thank for my recovery, Golden Girl," I teased, referring to her yellow glow. She blushed and smiled shyly, looking down at her toes.

"No, it was really Amy. She knew what to do, and did most of it. I just joined in to make sure. She really wasn't expecting that. I really mainly caused some other, unforeseen effects."

"Hmmm? What unforeseen effects are you referring to?" Other than the yellow flecks in her eyes, which seemed to have grown and become more numerous in just two days, I had not noticed any effects. Except being awake of course. I wondered if her eyes would turn completely yellow eventually. That would be so cool! My little kitten. Katie looked at me hesitantly, biting her lower lip as she apparently debated whether to tell me or not.

"Well, I guess you're going to have to know eventually." She tilted her head slightly, and concentrated briefly. I always assumed this was when they were communicating. Suddenly I heard two giggling teenage voices echo in my mind.

'Hi Daddy!' Katie.

'Hi Daddy!' Amy. What? Amy wasn't even in the room! And I heard them only in my mind. I was stunned.

"Hi girls. How did you do that? When did this start?"

'No, Daddy, answer us in your mind. Just think of us, and then think what you want to say.'

I tried it. 'Hi girls.' It worked. But I heard a lot of other things, too. I'm sure Amy was deliberately thinking nasty thoughts just to embarrass me. Katie seemed to notice.

'Daddy, I can show you how to do it so Amy can't tease you like that, ' she giggled. 'Also, I was helping you there a little. I can help you do it by yourself, but I have to have your permission to do that. I think we should sit down and talk.'

The next two hours was an enlightening period. Apparently Katie's joining in had magnified things to where some powers that we all had, some of us latently, were beginning to express themselves, or strengthen themselves in some cases where they already existed. We now had some thought transfer abilities (slightly different than mind reading). Then Katie dropped the real bombshell.

"Daddy, I can help you do this, clean it up, show you how. But I have to have permission to go into your mind. I won't do it if you say no."

"I don't understand, Katie. You can actually change my mind?" I was flabbergasted.

"Not exactly. I can't put anything there that was not latently there before. I can modify or improve what is there. Like giving you more control. I can't make you do or implant anything that would be against what you would choose to do."

"How do you know it will work on me?" I asked.

"It will work on anyone." She looked really embarrassed. "Besides, I already know it will work on you, because I have already done it once. I'm sorry, Daddy, I had to. It was really necessary. I hope you know I would never hurt you." She looked about ready to cry.

'Katie, honey, I trust you with my life. I believe you when you say it was necessary. You may do whatever you need to. Will this allow me to communicate with anyone?" I tried to set her at ease. She looked relieved.

"No, it doesn't work that way. You can only communicate with people you have talked to or have communicated with you," Katie explained. "We noticed this morning that you were 'on line', so to speak. We wouldn't be sharing this with you if we hadn't figured out how to filter and somewhat control it. Believe me, this ability is not nice if you can't control it; I know."

"Does Victoria know about this?" I asked. Katie looked uncomfortable again.

"Not yet. We're not sure yet that we can teach her to control it. If we can't, I don't think it's fair to open it up to her and enhance it. It would cause pain. I'm sure we can do it — we just have to figure it out. There are some ... peculiar and dangerous areas in her mind we have to figure a way around," Katie explained.

I was amazed! I had no idea that what Amy and Katie could do could be taught, or somehow acquired. They It seemed like a new concept to them also. Maybe we all already had it and she was just waking it up, refining it. I felt this new awareness came about because of Katie. I wasn't sure we had any idea yet what this wonderful little girl could do. How long had she been carrying this knowledge, this ability around, unable to tell anyone except Becky? Then Becky was gone. No wonder Katie had wanted to kill herself. Or was she just learning herself? No wonder she cried so much. She concentrated for a few minutes, and then said she was done. I didn't feel any different.

She had reduced my sensitivity. It could mean that sometimes it wouldn't work. But I didn't have to listen to anybody I didn't want to now. I could now block sending if I wanted to, for any reason. I hoped nobody noticed Katie blushing. I asked them if that was how Cindi had blocked some emotions. They said they didn't know but it was likely.

It was just Victoria and me in bed that night. I guess the girls were finally convinced that I wasn't going to disappear or anything like that. It also could mean she was leaving town again.

We had a wonderful night. I took it slow and gentle with her, to make it last. After kissing her and paying attention to her nipples, I began to slowly lick her pussy, suck on, and lick her clit. I concentrated on going very slow, moving my tongue around in little small circles, very slowly. She really likes that, but it also drives her crazy. I kept it up slowly, until her hips were gyrating all over the place. Then, I decided to tease her, as she has so often to me, and stopped. She whimpered in frustration as I turned my attention to her breasts and then kissed her deeply. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Please! Do it some more! It felt so good!" she begged.

I never could resist her begging. I went back to working on her clit and pussy, alternating this time between fast and slow circles, back and forth. Finally she exploded in her first orgasm of the night. Then, I simply kept working on her without stopping. Soon she was begging me to stop as I continued to stimulate her, holding her to keep her from moving away. Eventually she just lay there, not responding anymore. That is when I moved between her legs, and pushed myself up inside her.

Victoria always responds well to sex, sometimes very vocally. On rare occasions she goes crazy. This was one of those times. She reacted so well that I noticed the girls peeking in the door to make sure everything was ok. I thrust up into her deeply and slowly, pulling almost all the way out before thrusting again. This was a new sensation from the previous tongue action, and so she quickly became alert and active again. She was so excited she didn't know what she wanted. She would beg me to stop, yet thrust up against me when I slowed down or stopped. Finally, we both exploded together, and collapsed, falling asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, the bed was crowded. The girls had joined us during the night. Katie was, of course, sleeping stretched out on top of me. Both Cindi and she loved to do that. I liked it too. Amy and Victoria were cuddled up together, arms around each other. It was hard to tell where one stopped and the other started. I felt a little sad, because I knew the girls, joining us in bed, meant Victoria was leaving town that day. Somehow, they always knew, and slept with us the last night. Sure enough, she left that afternoon.

We had an interesting little teenage crisis that evening. Katie, Amy, and I were sitting on the couch, watching TV and cuddling, as usual. Katie received a phone call on her cell phone, and left the room to take it. She was gone for quite some time. When she came back, she was crying her eyes out, big sobs wracking her little body. Both Amy and I were very concerned.

"What's wrong, Katie?" we both asked at the same time. We set her down on the couch between us and tried to find out what the problem was.

"H ... h ... he left m ... m ... me. He b ... b ... broke up with me," she sobbed.

"Who?" we asked.

"My b ... b ... boyfriend. He doesn't want to go out with me anymore. Some crap about us being too young. He just doesn't want to go out anymore because I don't want to be the school slut anymore. I'm only good enough for sex, not for love!" she sobbed.

Amy and I did our best to console her. We assured her that she was a very sweet, wonderful, pretty young girl that anyone would be lucky to have. I told her that if he dumped her, it was his loss. Neither Amy nor I felt we were getting anywhere with her.

When it was time to go to bed, Amy and Katie went into the same room. Good. Amy would be good for her. I went to bed alone for a change. Had the whole bed to myself. No fighting over covers. I should have been happy, but I missed the little twerps.

I was not quite asleep yet when I felt Amy slide into bed with me, and cuddle up. You know how a guy can always tell when a female wants something? Well, Amy is not even very subtle most of the time. She wanted something.

"Daddy?" Yep. That Amy 'I am just too cute for words and you can't resist giving me anything I ask for' voice. The pity is, she's right!

"Hmmm?" Maybe if I act asleep, she'll go away and leave me alone.

"Daddy, I know you're not asleep. Please, Daddy, it's important."

I sighed. If Amy said it was important, it was. She didn't (usually) dramatize things.

"Ok. Hell, I'm too old to need sleep anyway. What is it, pretty girl?"

"Flattering me is not going to get you out of this!" she teased. Then she turned serious.

"Daddy, Katie needs your help. She really liked this guy. He was Becky and her friend for years. She's really hurting bad. Daddy, could you go in with her and sleep with her tonight? I know you can make her feel better. She's just crazy about you. Please? I can't stand to see her miserable."

"Amy, honey, you know how Katie feels about me. You know I love her to pieces too. You know how I react to crying girls. Can you live with what might happen if I go in there tonight?" Amy didn't know that Katie and I had already been together that way.

"Daddy, Katie needs you tonight. If that is what she needs, then give it to her. It will be our secret; I won't tell Mom." Her eyes widened briefly. "Although it wouldn't make any difference, would it? Mom has already given her permission, hasn't she?" she whispered.

Damn! Certifiable genius. How could she know that?

"Ok, Amy, you have to tell me where you came up with that wild conclusion."

"Dad, you're a lousy actor, especially when you're trying to act shocked. It's easy. You wouldn't even be asking me if I could live with it if you didn't already know that it was ok with Mom. The idea of you cheating on Mom is an idea that even my genius mind can't fathom." She giggled impishly. "So, has she given you permission for me too yet?"

"AMY! You are such a brat! I refuse to even respond to such a ludicrous question!"

"Good! That means yes. Now all we have to do is decide if we want to." Can a teenager die of excess giggling?

"Amy! You are a bad girl. Are you sure you want me to go in with Katie?" I asked, changing the subject delicately. I'm sure I just fooled her so bad with that one.

"Yes. Please. She needs you. If it happens, Daddy, it happens. I will turn off my sensing, so you don't have to worry about corrupting your precious, innocent, virginal daughter. Whatever she needs, Daddy. She is too precious to be hurting like this," Amy said seriously.

"Hmmm. I'm going to have to ask Victoria where she is hiding this other daughter of ours." Amy looked at me, confused. "You know, the precious, innocent, virginal one!" I dived out of bed to avoid her punch. I reached over and kissed her. "Amy, you are just so precious. Katie is so lucky to have a friend like you. I love you, sweetie." Wow! Amy blushed!

When I walked into Katie/Cindi's room, Katie was laying on the bed, crying softly. I quietly walked up to her, reached over, and kissed her softly on the neck, while running a hand softly up her pretty little leg. She jumped, and looked up at me as I slid into bed beside her and kissed her again, this time much more passionately. I slowly slid my hand inside her nightgown and softly rubbed her cute little breast. She looked at me in shock.

"Patrick!" she whispered. "We can't do this now! Amy is going to catch us!"

"Who do you think sent me in here to make you happy, Little One? She has turned off her sensing and told me I am to do whatever I need to make you happy again. And yes, she knows what the possibilities are." I loved the look on her face.

"She ... she knows about us?" she stammered.

"No. She is just expecting it tonight. And it does not bother her."

"Oh boy! This is going to be a fun night! I guess I should get back to crying and being upset so you can console me, huh?"

"Well, it would help, so I don't waste my time. Seriously, Katie, I know how this has upset you. If you want to just cuddle, that's ok too. We just love you and don't want to see you hurting." I kissed her gently.

So, we cuddled. Naked. For a long time. Eventually, I knew we would go to other things, and we did. We made love like a spring shower. It felt just like with Cindi. It was so sad and so wonderful. Katie understood completely, and held me as I cried afterwards. As we were cuddling, I heard a soft noise at the door. We watched as Amy came in, naked, and stretched out on the bed with us. She cuddled up to me on the other side from Katie.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I just couldn't take it anymore. I had to come in." She noticed I was crying. "What's wrong, Daddy? I thought you were consoling Katie?" She looked concerned.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. She just looks so much like Cindi. It just was too much." I lay my head on her chest and had a good cry. They both held me.

"It's ok, Daddy. Let it out. We understand. We do it too, almost every night. You can always come in and cry with us if you need to." Amy stoked my hair as she held me.

I kissed her. It was not a daughterly kiss. She kissed me back, as we played with each other's tongues. I gasped as she ran her hand lightly down my stomach, trailing her fingers lightly across my cock and balls. She gasped as I played with her sparse pubic hair. We played lightly with each other, driving each other crazy, while Katie looked on, grinning. Finally, we stopped, hugged and cuddled, knowing we could go no farther without losing control.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Amy half sobbed. "I'm just not ready for this yet." I saw Katie roll her eyes. She didn't understand what the big deal was. To her, it was a no brainer — we were made for each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.