Lesbos Crystal - Cover

Lesbos Crystal

Copyright© 2006 by StoryMaster69

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kara Davenport finds a magic crystal that grants her great power. But as the saying goes nothing is free. Find out what price Kara must pay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

When her alarm started blasting in her ear Kara groaned. Without opening her eyes she groped around looking for the button to mute the evil device. Her head was pounding and her stomach felt like it was in a blender. She finally managed to open her eyes and roll over onto her back, which was apparently a big mistake. She managed to throw off her quilt and did the mad dash to the bathroom with her hand pressed over her mouth. Puking everything that she had eaten for the last 5 years into the toilet basin Kara cursed whoever had invented alcohol.

Once her stomach stopped heaving she got shakily to her feet and flushed away the evidence of what she had just done and turned to the sink. She had not turned on a light in her haste, when she did and her eyes finally adjusted to the bright light she saw that not everything had made it into the toilet. She almost got sick again at the sight of vomit on her chin and chest. She turned on the sink tap and cupped her hand under the water to suck some into her mouth, swished the water around and spit it back out again.

She reached into the tub and turned on the shower and waited a minute for the water to get hot before she stepped inside carefully closing the curtain behind her. The hot water washed away the remaining mess from her body.

Her head began to slowly clear as she breathed in the steam from the water. Only then did she remember the Crystal around her neck. Concentrating for a moment the sick feeling in her stomach disappeared.

Kara finished her shower now able to enjoy the warm water flowing over her body. As she was finding she started feeling a slight arousal build up within her. She decided to try a new tactic today, rather than letting things build up she would relieve herself as soon as she could. Putting plan to action Kara put her hand between her legs and quickly started to masturbate. It did not take long for her to climax.

She ran her fingers over her labia and noticed that she needed to shave again. She reached for her razor and gel. Sitting in the tub with the hot water still flowing over her back Kara quickly put some gel into her palm and spread it over her pussy. She enjoyed the sensations of the razor moving over her lips and she quickly removed the stubble. She decided to shave her legs while she was at it. When she was finished she stood back up turned around and let the water wash the lather off.

Turning off the water she climbed back out of the tub and dried herself off. She walked nude back to her bedroom and looked in her closet to decide what she want to wear that day. Once she was dressed she quickly combed and brushed her hair glancing at the clock she saw she still had time for breakfast.

She looked in the fridge but didn't see anything interesting to eat. She decided instead to go out for breakfast. Only then did she remember that her new car was parked somewhere downtown. She grabbed her cell phone and dialed Victoria.

"Yes ma'am?" Victoria answered when she answered.

"Can you please pick me up again?"

"I will be outside when you get there."

Kara walked out of her apartment carefully locking the door behind her before she when back downstairs. Sure enough Victoria was waiting, looking good in her uniform again, by the limo. Kara realized that she could get used to service like this.

There was a small Mom & Pop diner along the way to Kara's office. Victoria pulled in there and followed Kara inside. They were both seated right away Kara and Victoria both ordered orange juice. Unfortunately for Kara the woman that was serving their table was an attractive young woman. The flaw in Kara's plan to try and relieve her arousal right away became evident when she found herself admiring how her waitress was filling out her uniform in all the right places with no easy way to do anything about it. Kara tried to distract herself by talking with Victoria instead.

"I need to thank you for helping me get home last night. I hope I didn't embarrass myself too bad."

"I don't think anybody noticed," Victoria replied. "I just hope you find some way to resolve this conflict within yourself. You will tear yourself apart if you don't deal with it."

"Are you a psychologist also Victoria?"

"Not really ma'am, but you did create me to be observant and sympathetic. I also find that I can sense what you are feeling and right now you are feeling self-loathing and confusion. You have not really done anything wrong, nor do I think you will."

"I'm glad you think so."

Kara didn't say anything else, instead she concentrated on the menu. Kara looked at her servers chest when she came back and saw her name was Jane. Kara forced her eyes up to look Jane in the eye rather than contemplating her nice shapely breasts.

"Are you ladies ready to order?" Jane asked.

"Hash browns and eggs," Kara ordered.

Victoria ordered Belgian waffles. Even though Kara made a conscious effort not to ogle Jane's ass as she walked away, Victoria was not so restrained. Kara looked at Victoria and shook her head. Victoria just shrugged and continued looking until Jane walked out of her view.

"You must admit she is a looker," Victoria said.

"I know, that's the whole problem. I don't want to affect her with my dirty thoughts."

"Don't worry about it. You are a good person you would not hurt her. Besides how do you know she might not like your 'dirty' thoughts about her?"

"I don't and that is the problem. I need to learn how to control myself and it seems the only way that is going to happen is to make myself even more powerful and give me the potential to abuse my power even more."

"Well you know what you have to do."

"I can't just go to Europe to some unknown location at the drop of a hat. I have responsibilities, we just got that new contract with Ms. Mankin, I can't just up and leave the girls to try and handle it alone."

"If you really want to go there are ways to handle your problem."

<<What do you mean?>>

"Finish your breakfast and I will show you when you return to the car."

Despite repeated attempts Kara was unable to get Crystal to give any more details about her cryptic remark. Jane returned shortly with their meals, Kara once again firmly kept her mind away from too close a contemplation of her charms.


When Kara and Victoria were finished eating they returned to the car. Victoria opened the door for Kara to climb in. Kara poked her head inside when she screamed out loud with fright; someone was sitting in the dark interior. Kara was already standing outside, clutching Victoria's arm, before her brain finally caught up and registered that the person looked exactly like her.

"Who... who is that?" Kara shuddered.

She hesitantly looked back inside the car and saw the person was still sitting in exactly the same position. Her eyes were open but stared glassily ahead. Kara looked at her chest; there was no sign of breathing either. She hesitantly got back into the car and sat on the bench seat opposite her double. The other did not respond; hesitantly Kara reached over, touched it on the cheek; the skin felt cold and waxy. Kara was sure that if she ever touched a corpse it would feel the same way.

Kara jumped when her cell phone suddenly rang. She glanced at the call display and saw that it was her mother. Ignoring the strange invader inside the car Kara got back in and let Victoria close the door before she answered. "Hi Mom."

"Kara! Is everything alright? I called your office and Deanna answered and told me that you hadn't come in yet."

"Yes I'm fine. I just decided to stop and have some breakfast before I came in. I didn't realize it was so late already. Why? What's up?"

"Your father and I were wondering if you wanted to come to the house and visit for the weekend. We were thinking of doing a barbeque. You can bring a friend if you want."

Kara knew this was her mother's idea of a subtle way to find out if her oldest daughter was dating anyone at the moment. Not really caring what her parents might think she answered. "I think I will bring my new friend Victoria if you don't mind. I can also show off my new car I just got."

"When did you get a car?"

"Earlier this week. It was at a deal I couldn't pass up."

Kara snorted to herself thinking of the ironic but still accurate statement. She never actually asked for the car but it still did cost her a little more of her resistance to sexual attraction to other women.

"Okay mom. We will be there Friday night," she said before flipper her phone closed. She looked out the window and saw that they were almost at her office building.

<<Crystal, I don't have time to deal with whatever this thing is you have here. Can you have Victoria bring it back to my apartment without causing any problems?>>

"Of course I can Kara," Crystal said sounding slightly offended at being questioned about it.


That evening Kara took off her glasses, leaned back in her chair and pressed the heel of her hands against her sore eyes. She had worked several hours after the other women had gone home for the day to make up for coming in late that morning. With her work ethic it did not occur to her to question working an extra three hours to make up for coming in an hour late in the morning.

Her brain was starting to feel like mush however. She realized she had been working on the same block of code for over fifteen minutes without making any progress. Throughout the day, Kara had kept strict control over her thoughts firmly stomping on any sexual urges before they got out of control. She had only had to go to the bathroom three times to furiously masturbate and relieve her tension.

She finally decided that enough was enough and quickly logged off her computer. Her stomach gurgled reminding her that is had been many hours since lunch. She concentrated for a moment and watched Victoria shimmer into existence. Victoria was wearing a well designed business suit that highlighted her sexy body but didn't look the least bit unprofessional.

"Let's go." Kara said, "I need you to show me where you parked my car."

When they go to the main floor Kara nodded to the night-guard. The older gentleman looked up from the paperback book her was reading and nodded in return. Kara used her security card to unlock the outside door and step out into the muggy night air. The streets were wet from a recent rain storm but the summer heat was not significantly reduced.

Kara wordlessly followed Victoria towards a parking garage a couple blocks over from where her office was located. The pair took the stairs up five levels. Kara immediately spotted her car sitting in the nearly deserted parking structure. Victoria handed her the keys. Pressing the button on the fob the powerful engine roared to life. Victoria climbed into the passenger seat and Kara got behind the wheel.

She put the car into reverse pulled out of the parking stall. She put the car into first and gunned the engine reveling in its power. Going much faster than she should, Kara enjoyed the g-force caused by whipping around the down ramp to the ground level. She stopped long enough to use the swipe card to open the parking gate then squealed the tires again racing out onto the empty street.

On a whim Kara decided, rather than going straight home, she would head out to the highway and really give her new car a test drive. Every time she had to stop at a red light she had to fight the urge to gun the powerful engine when the light turned green. She did momentarily indulge herself when she pulled up next to a Corvett whose driver was showing off to the pretty looking woman in the passenger seat by revving his engine. When the light turned green the 'Vett took off with screeching tires, Kara waited a full five seconds before gunning her own engine. Less than 10 seconds later she blew by the 'Vett like it was standing still then had to quickly stop again when the next light down the street turned red.

The Corvett finally caught up and the driver looked over at her in amazement. Kara was quickly figuring out that her car was not quite factory standard. When the light changed Kara kept her speed to the posted limit and made it to the city limits without further incidents.

A problem with Kara's plan became evident, once she left the lights of the city. She could see well enough with her head lights, but felt reluctant to go too fast incase she missed a corner in the dark. The crystal flared briefly. Slowly the world around her brightened. Everything around her was strangely flat looking. It took her a few moments to realize that the total lack of shadows was what was making things look off.

Looking down the road ahead Kara could not see any vehicles so she pressed down the accelerator. She was soon traveling at speeds usually not seen outside of a Formula-1 race. Victoria sat calmly in her seat not saying a word. Kara went around a bend in the road feeling multi Gs pressing her to the side but the car remained firmly on the road. Far ahead she could see several cars following behind a large tractor trailer unit. She let her foot off the gas and felt the vehicle rapidly dumping its speed. She was still well over the normal speed limit when she saw in the rear view mirror the flashing lights of an approaching police car.

"Shit!"

Kara eased on the brakes slowing down even more to finally come to a stop on the shoulder of the road. Kara waited tensely for the cop to get out of the interceptor, she silently hoped Crystal's assertion that the car would show legally as her's would hold up to a police DMV check. The interceptor's driver's side door finally opened and Kara saw a shapely female officer approaching the car.

Rolling down her window Kara waited for the cop to approach. The police woman held her flashlight so that is shined directly in Kara's face. Normally is simple action would have blinded her from seeing anything but with her magically enhanced night vision it did not bother her at all and she could clearly see the name tag on the cops right breast reading Mackenzie.

"Good evening officer," Kara said as she handed over her licence and registration, trying to play it cool.

"Do you have any idea how fast you were going when you passed me?"

"No ma'am."

"Well guess what, neither do I. You blew by me before I could get a radar read of you. You are in big trouble."

Kara cringed. Shit! Shit! SHIT! she thought to herself.

Kara saw the police woman's eyes go towards the crystal when it briefly flashed. Uh oh.

"There is two ways this can do down," the cop continued, "either I bust you, confiscate your car, and put you in jail until a judge can decide what to do with you, or you can pay the penalty."

"Penalty?"

"Yes, if you play your cards right you may be able to convince me to let you off with a warning."

Kara sighed in resignation and looked over to Victoria who had an amused look on her face. "Where do you want to do this?"

There is a motel just up the road. I will keep these," she said indicating Kara's credentials, "until we are finished. I will follow behind you. You will keep to the posted limit. Is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

Kara waited until constable Mackenzie got back into her car, turned off the over head lights and flashed her head lights before she pulled back onto the road. It took about 20 minutes driving, before she saw the motel sign appear over a rise in the road.

She soon pulled into the parking lot and stopped in a public stall attached to the restaurant. The police car stopped in the stall next to her car. All three women climbed out of their vehicles, Kara and Victoria follow the other towards the motel office.

"Hey Janet," the young woman manning the front desk said.

"Evening Cassie, caught me a couple of speed demons. They have agreed to a non-judicial penalty."

"Good timing then. We still have one room available. My shift is finished in twenty minutes. Would you like some help?"

Janet grinned at Cassie and said, "Sure, more the merrier."

Kara just sighed and started to fill out the registry. She looked at the amount she would have to pay, double checked the advertised amount listed on the board behind Cassie and asked, "Why are you charging me twice the posted amount?"

"That is the special rate the motel charges for people like you," Janet answered. "If you don't like it you can still do the confiscation and jail thing."

Kara gave Victoria a dirty look when she burst out in laughter. "Oh shut up."

Victoria laughed again when Kara continued filling out the form and handed over her credit card. When she was finished Cassie swiped the card before handing it back to Kara along with a room key.

"Let's go to the restaurant while we wait for Cassie to finish," Janet suggested.

Kara just nodded and followed the good looking woman, she had to admit to herself, through the lobby entrance to the restaurant. They sat themselves and a disinterested looking older gentleman came out from the kitchen to take their orders. Kara and Victoria ordered a clubhouse sandwich each and Janet ordered a coffee. There was nobody else in the place so their food was quickly brought out. Kara just finished her sandwich when Cassie walked in.

The old guy came out from the kitchen and Cassie said to him, "I'm all done for the night Grandpa. I'm going to be helping Janet out with some stuff. I'll be home in a couple hours tops."

Cassie's Grandfather nodded and said, "Have a good time."

"Oh I will, Cassie said quietly, so that only the women at the table could hear her."

Kara wiped the toast crumbs from her mouth, picked up the bill and walked to the cash register to pay. Cassie walked past her and rang in the bill, Kara again handed over her credit card.

The four women walked outside and followed Cassie up the outside stairs to the second level and along the balcony to Kara's room. Kara used her key to open the door for the others who all preceded her inside. She turned her back to close the door and by the time she turned around Victoria was already passionately kissing Cassie while their hands were fondling each others butt.

Janet sat down on one of the two queen sized beds in the room watching the impromptu show before her. She took off her gun belt and put the pistol into a drawer next to the bed. She patted the mattress next to her gesturing for Kara to join her.

"Your friend is pretty bold isn't she?" Janet observed. "You, I think, are a bit more timid. I like that."

Kara sat down next to Janet she managed not to finch, when Janet put an arm around her back and hooked her hand onto her breast. Kara felt her nipple perk up. Janet started to idly run a finger over it stimulating it further.

The way Victoria and Cassie were tearing at each other's clothes Kara was surprised there were no buttons flying through the air. They were quickly both naked, their breasts pressed firmly together. Victoria was slowly moving back and forth causing her hard nipples to flick over Cassie's.

Victoria pushed Cassie back so that she fell on the bed, next to Kara and Janet, with her legs splayed open. Victoria put Cassie's knees over her shoulders and buried her face into Cassie's pussy. Cassie squeaked from an apparent mini-orgasm.

"I want you to help your friend with Cassie while I make myself more comfortable," Janet ordered.

Kara watched for a moment as Janet stood up and started shedding her clothes. Kara was still fully dressed when she leaned over and started to suck on Cassie's nipples. Her firm young breasts were a nice handful for Kara while she squeezed them gently. Janet pushed Kara further onto the bed until her chest was over Cassie's head.

Janet flipped up Kara's skirt and pulled her panties down her legs then worked them past Kara's knees. Kara accidently bit down hard on Cassie's nipple when Janet stuck her tongue deep inside Kara's pussy. Cassie instinctively thrust Kara away from her sore abused flesh and soothed it with her hand.

"Sorry," Kara apologized. "Let me kiss it better."

Kara bend back down feeling Janet's tongue continue to strum over her hardening clit. She gently ran her own tongue over Cassie's nipple until Cassie started to moan and hold Kara's head in place. Cassie let go of Kara's head and started to work on her blouse buttons from below. Kara was wearing a back clasp bra so Cassie settled for pulling the cups above her breasts and then wrapping her hands around Kara's back to pull her down so that she could suck on Kara's nipples.

Janet replaced her tongue with her fingers for a few thrusts then pulled Kara away from suckling on Cassie. Kara tuned and saw that Janet had stripped naked except for her hat. It became quickly evident that Janet must have been wearing something that confined her breasts. Now that they were free Kara couldn't help but marvel at there fullness. Janet had large areola surrounding her nipples that poked out like two pencil erasers.

There was some natural sag, but her tits still stood out proud from her chest. Janet pulled Kara closer and pressed Kara's face into her cleavage. Kara cupped both hands over Janet's breasts and started to squeeze them wiggling her hands back and forth to rub over Janet's hard nipples.

Janet returned her hand to Kara's pussy and slid two then three fingers inside causing Kara to moan. Janet laid back on the bed and pushed Kara's face between her legs. Kara was glad when she saw that Janet shaved her pussy. She was quickly realizing that she much preferred to eat a clean shaved pussy rather than having to pick pubic hair from her mouth.

Janet's pussy was already wet and Kara sucked up her juices with relish. She used the tip of her nose to rub over Janet's hard clit making the other woman moan out with pleasure. Kara started running her finger over the opening to Janet's butt hole making her buck harder against her face.

"Stick a finger inside," Janet ordered.

Kara slid her index finger inside Janet's pussy getting it wet then slowly slid it inside Janet's ass. Once it was fully inserted Kara slowly slid it back out until Janet's hole loosened up enough to permit her to thrust more quickly back and forth. Soon her tongue and finger were racing each other in their respective orifices to see which could thrust faster.

Janet started getting louder and louder, she was soon almost screaming her pleasure. Janet's back arched up in the air and with a final cry she sprayed Kara's face with a stream of pussy juice.

Victoria and Cassie had evidently finished up a while before. Kara looked over at them both laying on the end of the bed watching the action at the head. Victoria clapped in congratulations. Kara still had not climaxed herself. She was feeling too aroused by this point to settle with nothing so she ignored the others watching her and started to finger her own wet pussy.

Cassie took mercy on her by crawling over and replaced Kara's fingers with her own. She started slurping away on Kara's clit thrusting three fingers back and forth inside. Janet pulled off Kara's clothes before she started sucking on one breast and Victoria soon started working on the other. All three women who were servicing Kara had their own hands back between their legs. Kara was not sure if it was just a fluke or a bit of the magic of the crystal but all four women orgasmed together.

Kara flopped back on the bed to catch her breath. She watched as Janet stood up and started to pull on her uniform again. She had to struggle a bit with the clips that held her Kevlar vest closed on the sides to compress her big tits but she finally succeeded. She finished pulling on her shirt and doing up the buttons. The others were still laying on the bed nude.

Before Kara realized what she was doing Janet opened the door to the room. Janet then stopped still with the door open for anyone who may walk by to see inside and said, "I will let your speeding go this time, but your name and licence are now on record. If you should be caught again speeding like you were you will be in big trouble. Is that understood?"

Kara's hands flew to cover her privates, when she saw a couple of young women glance through the open door curiously and look at the tableau inside the room. Cassie squeaked and bolted for the bathroom. She heard the women giggling as they continued past the door.

"I will remember," Kara said trying to sound definite.

Janet just nodded, then closed the door behind her as she left. Victoria burst out in laughter again before she stood up and stated to dress. Unlike Kara and Cassie she had not flinched in the least when the others saw her laying casually with her legs open while she idly diddled her clit. Victoria tossed Kara her own clothes so they landed on her head.

"Thanks," she said sarcastically.

Cassie finally emerged from the bathroom. She looked hesitantly towards the door before she proceeded out to retrieve her own clothes that she quickly slipped back into. Kara felt all sticky from her sexual workout. Rather than putting her clothes on she decided to get a shower first.

Cassie finished dressing and said, "Thanks for letting me take part. I have been wanting to try something like this for a long time now."

Kara didn't know what to say but Victoria was not so reluctant and quickly answered, "Glad we could help."

Cassie laughed, "Well bye."

Unlike Janet, Cassie was careful not to open the door too wide and show off Kara and Victoria who were still naked. Kara put the security lock on the door and went into the bathroom. Victoria followed her in and turned on the shower while Kara was getting the complimentary bottle of shampoo and bar of soap from the bathroom vanity. Kara joined Victoria under the streaming water and let Victoria take the soap away from her and start washing her back. Despite having just had a mind blowing orgasm Kara quickly started to feel her arousal build back up as Victoria's hands started washing over her breasts and pussy.

Victoria let the water wash off the suds before she moved around to Kara's front. Kneeling in the bottom of the tub Victoria knelt in front of her and used her tongue again on Kara's clit. It did not take long before Kara had another small climax. For the moment she actually felt sated. She let Victoria move behind her again and closed her eyes as Victoria started to lather shampoo into her hair. Once she was fully rinsed off again; Victoria turned off the water, stepped out of the tub with Kara, and wrapped her in a surprisingly thick and absorbent towel to dry her off.

Kara worked on drying her hair with another towel while Victoria continued working on her body. There was a robe on the door that Victoria put onto Kara and guided her out into the main room. There was a hair dryer available that Victoria used to finish drying her hair while she also used a brush that Kara kept in her purse to straighten it out. Despite her still naked damp skin, Kara noticed that Victoria did not seem to notice the cool air in the room beyond hardened nipples.

Victoria finished by helping Kara put her clothes back. Only then did she quickly pull on her own clothes. With a quick shake of her head, Victoria's hair was instantly dry and looked perfectly groomed.

When they stepped outside Kara wished she had a jacket with her. Over head with her newly enhanced night vision she could see clouds rapidly moving in. The air smelled of imminent rain and there was sheet lighting in the clouds. Kara and Victoria made it back to her car before the rain started coming down.

Driving back to the city keeping pretty much to the speed limit took much longer than it had taken to reach the motel. Finally two hours later Kara pulled into her parking stall at her apartment. She climbed out of the car and walked around to where Victoria was standing and kissed her briefly.

"Goodnight."

She started to walk towards the door shivering in the cold damp air from the recent rain storm. She turned around to say something to Victoria but saw that she was gone.


When Kara opened the door to her apartment she could hear someone moving around inside. She let out her breath when she saw her double walk around the corner to greet her. "Welcome Mistress."

"When did you start talking and moving around by yourself?"

"I was partly activated to make it easier to move me into your apartment as you ordered earlier."

"What do you mean partly activated? You seem to be working right now."

"Forgive me for contradicting you Mistress but I was created to act in your stead. At the moment I would be unable to function in that regard."

"I'm almost afraid to ask but how exactly do I fully activate you?"

"Through the exchange of bodily fluids."

"You mean blood?"

"That would work but there are other more enjoyable methods too."

"Why doesn't that surprise me? I'm not going anywhere until next week. I hope you don't mind waiting until then."

"Whatever my Mistress wishes is my command."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.