Just The Way It Is! - Cover

Just The Way It Is!

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Not a typical DG Hear story Lots of hate sex and perversion. Otherwise a pretty good story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Mother   Rough   Humiliation   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

I was by then living life in the fast lane. Money was good, fancy cars and lots of babes. I was at a point in my life where I could have all the pussy I wanted; I really could. I was invited to all the big parties where the exceptional broads hung out. I bedded down many of them. Power and money brought all the sex you could possibly want.

I got a call from an old friend. It was one of the women I knew when I was married to Barbie. She asked me if I could do some P.I. work for her. She thought her husband was cheating on her and she needed to know. She came into the office and gave me a picture of her hubby. Son of a bitch, it was the man who was finger fucking Barbie at the pool party! I didn't know he was married to Mary. God damn, I love my job.

I told Mary that expenses were two hundred a day. I would follow him for most of the week and let her know the results. She was happy with that and gave me all of the information I needed about his schedule.

He seemed to prefer prostitutes. Two of the next four days he picked up one before going home. Mary wanted me to be there when he came home. She wanted me to show him the evidence. I told her that isn't the way it usually goes.

"Jerry, I wanted you on this case because I know about him feeling up Barbie. I'm not planning on divorcing him. I want to get even with him. I want him to watch while you fuck me."

"Wow, are you sure about this Mary? What if he doesn't go along?"

"He'll go along. My dad owns his firm and if I divorce him he'll have nothing. So we are going to cuckold him. Are you in?"

"Damn right, the sorry fucker messed up my life. I would love to fuck you in front of him."

About twenty minutes later Ralph arrived. When he came in, he saw me sitting there.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I invited him," Mary spoke first. "You see, he's a P.I. now and he has been following you."

She laid down the pictures of him picking up the hookers.

"You've been cheating on me with hookers, you son-of-a-bitch. I'm here waiting for you and you're out fucking prostitutes and God knows who else."

"I'm sorry, Mary. It was a mistake. I promise to never do it again. I promise, Mary."

"That's not good enough, Ralph. I want my revenge or a divorce. You make the choice."

"I don't understand, Mary. What revenge?"

"I'm going to fuck Jerry in front of you. If you say one negative word about Jerry, I'll be talking to daddy tomorrow. Your life will be shit and we'll be divorced."

"God, Mary, why Jerry?"

" You know why. Now let's all go to the bedroom."

I looked over at a dejected Ralph. "I have one thing to say to you. You helped ruin my marriage. Mary is willing to stay with you, although I don't know why. I'm going to give Mary the best fuck of her life. If I find that you hurt her again in any way I'll be back to beat the shit out of you. Do you understand?"

He nodded his head yes.

I started kissing Mary as I unbuttoned her blouse. I wanted to take my time with her at Ralph's expense. I put my arms around her and pulled her body into mine with her bra-covered breasts against me. I slid her blouse off her shoulders and undid the clasp of her bra and pulled the material away from her breasts. I stooped slightly and took one of her nipples into my mouth and gently sucked it.

"God, Jerry, that feels so good."

I undid her jeans and unzipped them showing her pink panties. I turned her to face Ralph and I was behind her massaging her breasts. I put my hand on her belly and slid it down into her panties with Ralph watching me. Down over her fuzz covered pussy. I stopped and squeezed her pussy as she moaned.

"Oh, my God, Jerry, it feel so good, squeeze it some more please."

I was squeezing her pussy with one hand and massaging her breast with the other. I looked over at Ralph and told him to pull his wife's jeans and panties down. My hands were occupied at the moment. Ralph crawled over and pulled his wife jeans down her legs and she kicked them off.

"Now her panties Ralph." He had to pull her panties over my hand and down her legs. By then I had two fingers buried in her pussy. She was humping against my fingers.

"Oh, fuck, so good, you're so good, Jerry. I need you to fuck me, Jerry. I'm so hot."

"Do you want me to eat it, baby? Do you want my tongue in that pussy?"

"Fuck me, Jerry. I want your cock. We'll make Ralph eat me when you finish filling me up."

Ralph was stunned. Mary was going to make him eat a cum-filled pussy. Damn, I was getting hot. I laid Mary on the bed and quickly disrobed. I climbed between Mary's legs and held them up in the air and spread them.

"Ralph, put my cock in Mary. I need to hold her legs apart."

Ralph hesitated but finally came over and took my cock and rubbed it all over her puffy pubes and than guided it into Mary's wet pussy.

"Thanks, Ralph. Mary and I appreciate it." I plunged my cock deep into Mary. She was bucking up against my cock and she exploded in an orgasm. Ralph had sat down and pulled his cock out of his trousers and was masturbating while watching his wife get fucked by me.

"God, Jerry, so good, keep fucking me, pump that juice in me."

"Your turn to ride it, baby," as I pulled out and laid on my back.

Mary wasted no time in climbing up and lowering herself back down on my cock. Up and down, up and down, her juices coating my cock.

"You're the best, Jerry. You're the best fuck I ever had. Watch, Ralph, watch how Jerry's cock goes in and out. Oh, so good."

"I'm going to cum pretty soon, Mary. Let me get behind you so you can feel it deeper in your pussy."

We changed places. With her on her knees I literally plowed my cock in her as deep as it would go.

"Here it comes, Mary. Here comes the load you've wanted."

I shot everything I had up into her. Her ass was moving from side to side, back and forth as she had another climax.

"You are one great fuck, Mary. If that asshole husband cheats on you again, call me. I would be glad to go another round with you anytime."

"Thanks, Jerry. You're the best I've ever had. Maybe Ralph learned how to please me. If not, maybe I will call you again. Ralph, write Jerry a check for his P.I. work. We couldn't afford to pay him for how good he fucks."

Talking about adding insult to injury. I fuck his wife and then he has to pay me a thousand dollars. He was one dejected individual when we were done. After he handed me the check, Mary called him over to eat out her pussy. I walked over and squeezed her breast one more time and kissed her.

I whispered to her, "Anytime, Mary, anytime."

Then I left the house one happy and a little richer man.

I did receive some very bad news. My dad had called and said my mom had passed away. Dad said she died in her sleep of an apparent heart attack. I went home for the funeral and saw my brother and sister. It was good to see them but not under those circumstances. At the funeral they asked anyone who wanted to speak about my mom to please feel free to do so. I had a smile on my face when my sister asked me if I was going to say something.

I looked at her and said, "I don't think so. Anything personal between mom and me I want to keep that way. They were just memories that mom and I shared." My sister didn't say anything but held my hand and smiled at me.

I was happy to see Jerome show up to pay his respects. He was a big league ball player then and I was glad that he took the time to pay his respects. I asked him about his family and he said his mom and Terrell were doing fine considering they still had two children to raise who were teenagers. I asked about Shantille.

"I should have let you date her, bro. She really liked you a lot and I interfered. I guess I couldn't get past the color barrier at the time. Sorry, Jerry, big mistake on my part. She is on her second husband and he treats her like shit. I wished she would get rid of him. He forced her to have an abortion. She tried to tell me that she lost it but I knew better. Her husband is a wheeler dealer and I'm afraid for Shantille. I believe he has something over her, I can feel it but don't know what it is. The son of a bitch is never around when I stop by and she always seems glad to see me but scared."

"Damn, man, sorry to hear that. I really like Shantille."

"You're a private investigator. How much would you charge me to find out about this asshole?"

"Jerome, you have always been one of my best friends. I will find out what I can. I won't charge you anything unless I have to take money from the firm to cover expenses. I will find out what I can about Shantille."

I called Pat and told him I would be taking the next couple of weeks off. I always told Pat the truth, because he was my partner. He told me to keep in contact with him and he would see what he could find out on his end.

I didn't like any of the information that was coming through. Shantille's first husband was killed in an auto accident. Now she was married to a mobster type pimp. God, no, I hoped he wasn't pimping her. I needed to see if she was alright, it wasn't looking good for her.

Pete Mango is the one that I had to learn about. He was one sorry individual. I located his business and also his house. The man was bad news.

I waited till I could find a way to see Ann alone. I got my chance one morning when a driver took Ann to a spa. I walked in and she was in the waiting room.

"Jerry, what are you doing here?" She looked at me scared to death like she was seeing a ghost.

"I came to talk to you. Jerome is worried about you and after finding out about Pete Mango, so am I."

"You better leave before anyone sees me talking to you. Please leave, Jerry. I'm fine and don't want you to get in trouble." I could tell she was scared to death.

"Bullshit, Ann. I'm here to help you, but you have to help me. I need answers and I will get you out of this life. Do you want out, Ann?"

"Oh, God, yes, Jerry. I'm scared, really scared. Pete said if I don't do what he tells me that he will hurt both Jerome and my mom. I can't take that chance, Jerry, I just can't."

"Ann, Pete Mango is a bastard. You can't believe him. When you get older and he gets through with you, he will make you a hooker for him. It won't be the creme of the crop clients he has you doing right now but the street people."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Yes, Ann, I know he's prostituting you out to clients. Your family will always be in jeopardy. I can help you but it will get down and dirty. Do you still want my help to get out of this mess, Ann?"

"I'm scared, Jerry. Please help me. Please." She was crying.

I found a time we could get together and make plans. I needed her schedule with time and dates so I could be one step ahead.

Between what my partner Pat found out and what I could get out of Ann, I was able to piece together a pretty good profile on Ann and Pete Mango.

After he married Ann, Pete Mango used her in his business deals. He forced her to have sex with his clients. If she had refused, he said he would not have her killed but completely disfigure her. That would be worse than dying to a woman as beautiful as Shantille.

I found out through old contacts that Pete had Ann's first husband killed so he could have her but, of course, it couldn't be proven. After the death of her husband she was left with nothing but debt and that's why she married this Pete fellow. He used women then turned them out to pasture to whore for him when he was done. I had to get Ann away from this scum at any cost. I stopped by a store where she shopped and a friend of hers let us talk in her back room. Her driver/bodyguard was more of a snitch than protector. He never went into the women's stores which gave us time to talk while he waited in the car.

I checked both of Ann's arm for marks. She told me she never used. As long as she went along with Pete, he didn't inject her with heroin. That could and probably would come later. She said she was supposed to be with a client that evening. She gave me all the information she had and asked me what I was going to do.

I told her I couldn't tell her anything in advance. The less she knew the better off she would be. If they pushed her for information, she would have nothing she could tell them.

I needed her surprise response when the time came. I needed her for the shock value, something she wouldn't be able to explain. I told her to take care and I would see her around.

"Jerry, what should I do now?"

"Do what you always do. Don't change I thing. I'll contact you when the time is right." That meant she would have to have sex with these men. I would decide how much to allow.

She was to meet the client on the fourth floor of a popular motel. She would be escorted there by her driver who was to wait in the lounge for her. She would call him on his cell when she was finished.

The client was a big time dope dealer. He always bought his stock from a rival group. Pete offered him a better price and his wife for a night if he would buy from Pete. After seeing Ann, the client - Mr. Big - said he would decide after he got a piece of Ann.

Ann was told to be very good to Mr. Big or she would pay dearly. For a dealer to offer his wife to a client was as big as it gets in the underworld. If the deal is really good, the wife might be given away as part of the deal.

Ann had no idea of any of this when she first met Pete. Apparently her husband bought dope from him for self use. When Pete saw Ann, he decided he had to have her. He made her husband into a junkie and took everything, then had him killed in an accident. After that, it was nothing to get Ann. Now she was his property.

I had all I needed with me. A pair of brass knuckles, an extremely sharp hunting knife and a gun which I hoped not to use. I also had a black rose. I got to the motel/hotel early. I scanned the room for a place to hide. Thank God they had a suite. I decided to hide in the bathroom linen closet. Promptly at seven I heard a man walking around the room. It was an advance man or bodyguard of Mr. Big. They usually give a quick search of the room. This guy was no exception. He walked through in seconds, probably looked quickly in each room and in the bedroom closet and then out on the balcony. They were very sloppy anymore.

I heard voices coming into the room. I could hear Ann, Mr. Big and his bodyguard. Ann was telling Mr. Big she wasn't a whore and that the bodyguard had to stay outside in the hall. I could hear Mr. Big laugh saying she would do whatever he told her to do or her husband would not get his business.

Ann told him she would do what he asked but not if the bodyguard was there and picked up her coat to leave. She was one smart negotiator. Mr. Big told the bodyguard to step out in the hall, and maybe he would invite him in later. Ann knew what that meant but didn't say anything.

Ann locked the door behind the bodyguard and walked into the bedroom. Mr. Big told her to strip down. She started to take off her clothes but wasn't doing it fast enough when Mr. Big reached out and grabbed her tit.

She screamed out and said, "Please don't hurt me. I'm going to give you what you want."

Mr. Big was exactly that, one big fucking man around 6' 2" over 350 pounds, mostly fat. I quietly got out of the linen cabinet and watched through the crack in the bathroom door. Ann was on her knees sucking on this fat fuck's cock. I had to watch for awhile. I had to let him get to a point where he wasn't aware of anything but Ann. The way he was fucking her face it wouldn't be long. Damn, it was kind of a turn on, watching this beautiful woman be used.

He didn't come in her mouth. He said he wanted her pussy. She was naked and laid on the bed. He held both of her legs high in the air and far apart. He took his fat cock and aimed it at her pussy. His cock wasn't all that long but sure was fat. He told her to tell him she wanted it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.