The Lesson - Cover

The Lesson

by E. Z. Riter

Copyright© 2006 by E. Z. Riter

Erotica Sex Story: When she caught her husband cheating, she decided to teach him a lesson by having an affair. But what kind of lesson was it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Light Bond   Food   .

E. Z. Riter writing as Ezra Zane
Edited by Nat

Bill Williams was sitting at his desk lost in thought as he stared at his computer screen when he heard a soft, feminine voice say, "Bill?"

He looked up and said, "Hi, Laurie. What can I do for you?"

"Is now a bad time?" she asked.

"Oh, no. Come on in."

Laurie James closed the door behind her before sitting in the armchair opposite his desk. "I have something very personal to discuss with you," she said. She was blushing and looking at her lap. She brushed away some invisible lint, straightened her skirt, and looked up at him. "It's about sex."

Her eyes held his and now it was his turn to blush. He knew she knew he had a crush on her—the kind of crush a thirty-eight-year-old divorced man can develop for a vivacious and attractive twenty-four-year-old subordinate. Yes, they flirted. Yes, he had masturbated at night thinking about her. And, yes, she had a crush on him, too—the kind a girl gets for a favorite uncle or an admired and respected friend, where it's romantic with a tinge of sex. But nothing had ever happened between them.

"Sex?" he said. Oh, how, he wished his voice had been more controlled and in charge.

"Sex," she replied. She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "You see, I caught Mike cheating on me." Tears formed in her eyes and one ran down her cheek. She brushed it away with one red-tipped finger. "And he admitted it wasn't the first time. I don't understand why. I try so hard to please him." Her shoulders began to shake and she lowered her head. Bill heard her sob and waited.

She looked up iron eyed and steel jawed. "If I was your wife, would you cheat on me?' she asked.

"No," he said.

"Are you sure?" she demanded.

"I think so, but I'm not him and I haven't been with you. I mean..."

"Some women use sex as a weapon, like your ex," Laurie said.

"Yeah. Like that."

"I don't. I've never denied him anything. I love sex. All kinds of sex. I'm a hot little slut in bed, but only for him. For my man."

"He's a lucky man," Bill said almost to himself.

"Apparently, he doesn't think so," she snapped. She jumped from the chair and paced back and forth until she came to rest looking out the window. She turned to face him with her arms crossed under her breasts and her eyes hot and angry. "Mike and I made a pact, an agreement. I am going to have an affair with the man of my choosing. Then we'll put his cheating behind us and move on with our lives."

She turned and looked out the window again. Bill's hand shook as he took a gulp of the soda pop from the can on his desk. In a flash, Laurie towered over him, making him lean back to look up into her glowering face. She kissed him, kissed him hard with her hands holding his head and her tongue deep in his mouth. She stepped away.

"I choose you," she said.

He blinked rapidly as his mind whirled. "This isn't real," he thought. "It's not happening and in a moment I'll wake up."

"Well?" she said.

"Pinch me to see if I'm dreaming," he joked.

She gave his ear a nasty pinch. He yelped and rubbed his ear furiously. She giggled, hands over her face. Then she began to laugh. In seconds, tears were running down her cheeks and she fell to her knees holding her sides.

"Oh, God, Bill, I wish I had a video of this. Your face is priceless. Yes, this is real. Yes, I want an affair with you." Her expression was serious and intent now. "And I want the affair because I want you, not just to pay him back."

"I want you, too," he said.

"I know you do. I know you want me so badly you ache inside. That's one reason I want you. A woman likes to know a man wants her." She grinned. "Do you masturbate thinking about me?"

He nodded.

"Me, too," she said. She gasped astounded she revealed her secret. She blushed as she jumped to her feet and ran to the chair where she sat like a bad little girl with feet primly together and hands folded in her lap.

She looked up at him when he arose and held his eyes as he walked to her. Her eyes fluttered shut when he leaned over her and her lips parted to meet his. The kiss wasn't like their first, the one she gave him that was angry and demanding. It was soft and sweet and full of lust, making her moan from inside.

"Now," he said.

"Not now. This weekend. All weekend. Come to our apartment after work Friday."

"I don't want to wait," he said.

"We have to. I want to do this my way." She smiled at me—a loving, but teasing smile—soft and sexy, sweet with a hint of ginger. "It's only three days."

Three days is an achingly long time when you spend eight hours a day in her presence, when you interact and work together, when she looks at you sometimes with no more expression than an co-worker and other times with a knowing gleam. Of course, Bill beat off at night as he thought of her.

Bill was at their apartment at six on the dot with a bouquet for her. When Mike opened the door, he was stunned. "Come on in," Mike said. His tone wasn't gruff or angry. If anything, it was excited, which surprised Bill even more. Over Mike's shoulder, Bill saw Laurie coming from the hall. Freshly scrubbed, she wore a bathrobe and her feet were bare.

"Hi, Bill," she said brightly. She walked into Bill's arms and kissed him before taking the flowers and handing them to her husband. "Put these in the tall vase," she said as if to a servant. She took Bill's hand, gently tugged him into the room, and shut the door behind him.

"Let me tell you the rest of it. I want Mike to watch us. If that's a problem and you don't want to do this, I'll understand," she said. But the robe was gaping and Bill could see her right breast with its large and engorged nipple.

"No problem," he said.

"Thanks, Bill," Laurie said. She looked at her husband who was watching them wide-eyed. "Go get ready as we agreed," she said. They watched him disappear down the hall. Laurie took Bill's hands in hers and said, "The setting is for him. This is my retribution and his lesson. But I want you to know—you must understand—that I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't want you."

"I think I know that," Bill said.

"Don't think you know. Actually know. If I wasn't married, I would have hit on you long ago, maybe the day we met." Bill smiled. "It's true, but I am married. This weekend is a unique situation. I'll never do it again. That doesn't mean I won't want to do it. It means I won't."

"Understood," Bill replied.

"Have you ever played with bondage?" she asked.

"Yes," he said.

"As dom or sub?" There was a twinkle in her eye.

"Dom usually. Sub occasionally."

"Mike's always been the dom, but tonight I am tying him to a chair. Come with me," she said.

Bill followed her down the hall to the master bedroom where Mike stood at attention by a large and imposing straight chair. He was naked except for briefs and leather restraints buckled around his ankles and wrists. Short chains dangled from the D-rings on the restraints. Mike's eyes were wide with excitement and his hard cock bulged under the thin white cotton.

"Sit," Laurie commanded and Mike did.

He licked his lips as Laurie knelt by the chair, pulled his foot outside the front chair leg, wrapped the chain around chair leg, and fastened it. She did the same with his other foot before standing and walking behind the chair. Without being told, Mike folded his arms behind him. Laurie used the chain to fasten his right wrist to the left rung on the back and his left wrist to the right rung, binding him with his arms crossed. Laurie took a ball gag, shoved the ball deep into his mouth, and buckled it tightly behind his head.

She took Bill's hand and led him back into the living room. She went to the cupboard, pulled out the Johnny Walker, and two glasses. "Want one?" she asked.

"Please," Bill said. He watched her as she poured two stiff shots of Scotch, and added two ice cubes and a splash of water. She handed him a glass and sat on the couch. He sat beside her.

They didn't speak. She was lost in her own thoughts and he studied her. Her watched as she downed her drink and went to the bar to make another. She sat down again, watching the brown liquid in the tumbler in her hand, her face severe. Suddenly, she downed her drink, abruptly stood, and extended her hand. "Time to fuck," she said.

He took her hand and gently tugged until she sat by him again. He held both her hands and said, "You don't really want this, do you?"

"Of course," she snapped. "I told you I wanted to fuck you."

"I believe you, which is probably just my own fantasies, and I want to fuck you, as you well know. I meant you don't want it this way with him tied to a chair and watching us." She didn't reply and her face was blank. "This isn't you. It's not the way you love, is it?" She shook her head. "Who suggested this lesson for him as you called it?"

"He did," Laurie said quietly.

"He's getting off on it. You're not. What kind of lesson is that?" Bill asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.