Dan

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: There was no love involved, it was just sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Size   Slow   .

I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping my third cup of coffee and looking out the window at the backyard. The grass was ankle high, weeds were taking over the flowerbeds and the roses were in bad need of pruning. That was all stuff that Dan was supposed to take care of.

The front door squeaked when you opened it, the showerhead in the upstairs bedroom leaked, my car needed the brakes relined and it was due for an oil change; more stuff that Dan usually took care of. There were a hundred other things that Dan usually took care of, like holding me in his arms until I fell asleep and snuggling up close to me in the mornings.

Dan had built in radar that sensed my moods. I can't even count how many times I had come home from work whipped to a frazzle and found that he had dinner on the table and a pitcher of margaritas chilling in the fridge.

And the touching. He never walked by me without reaching out to touch. Sitting on the couch reading or watching television one hand would end up touching me somewhere. His kisses made me go weak in the knees and his smiled warmed my heart.

The grass doesn't get cut, the weeds don't get pulled, the rose bushes don't get pruned and I don't get touched anymore because Dan is gone. He is gone and I could just die.


Dan burst into my life just when I had reached the point that I thought that I had everything settled and arranged. I had just gotten my degree in marketing and had landed a job at one of the top ad agencies in town. My steady of the last three years had proposed and I had accepted. I had it made. Mark was handsome, smart, and a tiger in bed (it didn't hurt that he packed a nine-inch cock in his boxers). I was set. All the T's were crossed and the only I left to dot was the one in marriage. And then Dan came into my life.

It was my first day at my new job. I had gotten on the elevator and had pushed the button for the third floor when a voice called out:

"Hold the elevator please."

I caught the door with my hand and it retracted as a man hurried onto the car.

"Thanks. I'm running late this morning and these elevators are so slow that it could have been five minutes before it came back down. Five please."

I pushed five and then turned to face him and looked into the deepest brown eyes I had ever seen. He smiled at me and my world turned upside down and inside out. If there had been anyone in that elevator with us who knew me and had seen the look on my face and understood it and had said, "But what about Mark?" I honestly believe that I would have answered, "Mark? Mark who?"

Until that exact instant I had never believed in 'love at first sight' and how gaa-gaa it could make you. I just stared at him for several moments and then said in a rush:

"My name is Kathy and I just started working here today."

The elevator stopped at the third floor and the door slid open and I just stood there looking at him as the door started to slide closed. He reached out a hand and stopped it, "Your floor I believe?"

"Oh? Oh yes, thank you" and I tore my eyes away from him and got off the elevator.


It took a supreme effort on my part to put the brown-eyed man out of my mind and pay attention as I set out to learn my new job. One of the girls took me under her wing and spent the morning showing me around and introducing me to people and at lunchtime she invited me to join her. We were sitting in the basement cafeteria and I was working on my salad when Mary said:

"You sure are a fast worker."

"I beg your pardon?"

"You've only been here half a day and you have already made your first conquest."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that Dan hasn't taken his eyes off of you since you walked in here."

"Dan? Who is Dan?"

"Over against the wall; the table next to the candy machine."

I looked over that way and right into the eyes of the brown eyed man. He smiled and I quickly looked away and Mary laughed and said:

"I sense something here. Is there something you would like to tell me?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Oh no? How about we test that out. You can stop with us girls after work tonight. We usually stop at Antonio's for a wind down drink. It just so happens that Dan and a few of the guys he works with stop there also."

I couldn't stop that night. I had to meet Mark to go and look at some furniture. I spent most of the afternoon thinking about Mark and Dan, Dan and Mark and at four I called Mark and lied to him for the first time. I told him that my first day on the job was being a bear and I was going to have to work late. At five I left work with the girls and by six I was dancing with Dan. To shorten the story I broke up with Mark and seven months later Dan and I were married.


It was a great marriage and I thought that I was the most fortunate woman in the world. Dan was the yin to my yang and we were perfect together. Dan's job involved some travel and he was usually gone about twice a month for anywhere from two to four days. With my job I couldn't get away to go with him so on nights he was gone I would usually stop with the girls I worked with for drinks and we would have dinner together and sometimes catch a movie.

One night, in the sixth year of our marriage, Dan was on a two day trip to Kansas City so I stopped at Antonio's with Mary, Sylvia and Toni for a couple of drinks. We had been there about an hour and I had spent my time sipping a margarita and watching the other girls dance. I didn't dance even though I got asked a lot and would have liked to, but I was a married woman and I didn't think it would be right.

I was watching Mary with the guy who had asked her to dance when someone sat down across from me. I looked over and saw that it was Mark.

"Hi Kathy, how have you been?"

"Fine Mark. What are you doing here? I thought that you had moved to Seattle."

"I moved back here about a month ago."

We made small talk as I sat there and felt guilty over what I had done to him. After I'd met Dan I had started looking for some way to break it to Mark that I had found some one else. I couldn't find the courage to just go to him and do it straight out. One night at a party he'd had a bit much to drink and he was flirting with another girl and I could see that she was interested in him so I just watched until what I knew would happen happened. She stood on her toes to kiss him and as soon as her lips touched his I moved in from where I'd been watching.

"You cheating asshole" I snarled at him as I took the ring off my finger. "Here! Give her this; I won't be needing it anymore."

I stomped out of the party and went home to my apartment and cried all night. I cared for Mark, I really did, but after I had met Dan Mark had to go. He had done nothing wrong; he just wasn't Dan. The night I gave him back his ring was no different from a ton of other parties we had been to. He was a gorgeous guy and girls were naturally attracted to him and he was a natural born flirt, but in all the time I'd known him he had never done anything other than flirt. If I had waited a few seconds he would have pushed the girl away, but I didn't wait. I had used the situation to make my break from him. Mark had tried for a month to talk with me, but I avoided him and then he took a job in Seattle and I had breathed a sigh of relief.

And now here he was sitting across from me at the table. He asked me to dance and I was feeling guilty over what I had done to him and I said okay. Several dances and several margaritas later I found myself naked in his apartment. I make no excuses for my stupidity. I should not have been there; it was wrong.

The drinking and my guilt over what I had done to him were all contributing factors, but the real reason was something more base. While dancing with Mark there were several times when my leg came into contact with his cock. His large, hard cock, and as much as I hated to admit it I had missed that cock. Dan was a simply marvelous lover and he had never failed to get me off when we made love. He loved eating my pussy and was superb at it, and his cock was the perfect size for pounding my butt. It was a nice cock, a little over six inches and like I said, just the right size for anal sex. But it was only six inches.

There is a lot of argument over whether bigger is better or that size doesn't matter, it is how you use it that counts. All that aside the irrefutable fact is that bigger is more filling and once you have been filled by a big cock you never forget it. I think I'm being honest when I say take away the guilt and take the drinking away and more filling or not I would not have been there. But I was there and Mark spent the better part of the night doing his absolute best to fuck my brains out and he must have done it because I agreed to see him again the next night.

That second night was alcohol free and I knew what I was doing, but to me it was only sex. Mark was in no way a threat to my marriage to Dan. All it was to me was a chance to experience that really full feeling I got when Mark's huge cock was inside me. He knew how bad I wanted it and he teased my opening with it until I cried out:

"Damn it Mark, don't tease me. Give it to me baby, you know I want it."

He pushed it into me and I moaned from the pleasure of it.

"Miss this did you?" he asked as he pushed deeper into me.

"Oh God yes, have I ever" I moaned as he hit bottom. I had his entire length in me and it felt so damned good. He slowly began to fuck me and my nails dug into him and my legs wrapped around him. He began fucking me harder and I was bucking almost uncontrollably as I started having orgasms. Mark's cock was touching places that hadn't been touched since I broke our engagement and I screamed at him:

"Give it to me lover, pound it in me" and my body was wracked with orgasm after orgasm. He came in me and after a short rest I sucked him hard again. We screwed three more times that night and I fell asleep in his bed.

After that night I agreed to see him whenever Dan was out of town, but only when Dan was out of town. I rationalized it by saying it was only physical - just sex - and it cost Dan nothing because I still loved him to death. What I gave Mark in no way diminished the amount I gave Dan. Did I feel guilty when Dan came home? Yes I did, but what was the old saying, "What he doesn't know won't hurt him?" Dan was still my life and I always let him know that.


One of the things about our marriage was our complete openness about our past sex lives. Dan felt, and I did too, that the more we knew about what each other had done or had not done, liked or not liked, would make our love life even better. I knew about the three women in his life before me and what he had done with them and he knew about Mark and the two I'd known before Mark and what I had done with them. One night, after I'd been seeing Mark for almost a year, Dan asked me if I had any fantasies I would actually like to try. I thought about it for a minute before honestly saying no.

"Why? What brings that up?"

"I don't know. I know that I have a couple and I just wondered if you did."

"You have fantasies and you have never told me about them? Why not? You know I'd do anything for you, give you whatever you want."

"I've never mentioned them because you wouldn't like them and you would probably think less of me if you knew what they were."

"What are they?"

"I don't want to talk about them."

"Then why did you bring up the subject?"

"If you had a fantasy or two it would have been easier to talk about mine while we talked about yours. Since you don't have any I really don't want to bring mine up."

"Oh no, you brought it up, you have to tell me."

But he wouldn't. I brought it up every night for the next week and he would change the subject. The more he refused to talk about his fantasies the more determined I was to find out what they were. I had meant it when I told him that I would do anything for him. I loved him and I would do absolutely anything he wanted me to do. It took me two weeks, but I finally convinced him that I wasn't going to leave it alone and he gave up fighting it.

"I have always wanted to see you with another man."

Talk about a shock to the system! I had imagined all kinds of kinky things, but never that."

"Oh wow honey, I have to tell you that is a surprise. I don't know what to say."

"You aren't upset with me are you?"

"Good heavens no. It is just that for the last two weeks I've had my head full of things that you might fantasize about and that wasn't one of them."

"Is it something you think you could so?"

"Jesus baby, I don't know. How would we go about doing it? Who would we use? Where would we do it? What if you didn't like it once you saw it happening and if that happened what would it do to us?"

"I notice that you didn't say anything about not being able to do it while being watched."

"That I know I can do. I told you about the time Mark and I were making love and his roommate walked in. He just stood there and watched and after a couple of nervous glances at him I put him out of my mind and Mark and I finished what we were doing. But that does raise another question. Mark's roommate was one thing, but you watching me with another man is something else. I might be too nervous for it to be good for you."

"I notice you haven't said no."

"I told you that I would do anything for you and if that is what you want I will make it happen, but I want you to be certain sure that it is what you really want."

"It is pretty much all I've thought about for the last two months. I sure honey, I'm positive I want to see it happen."

"Do you have anyone in mind?"

"No honey, I'll let you pick the man. I want you to be comfortable with it so you pick some one you feel you can do it with."

"What if it turns out that I like it and want to do it again?"

"As long as I get to be there and watch you can go ahead and do it."

"How would you feel about me doing it with an old lover?"

"Who?"

"Mark is back in town. He used to like bouncing me around on a bed. I might be able to get something going with him if you can promise me you won't get jealous."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.