Finding My Son - Cover

Finding My Son

Copyright© 2006 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was very young when I gave birth to my darling son and eighteen years later he fulfilled my dreams by coming to live with me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

It began deep within my sub-consciousness, a warm glow that felt merely pleasant, gradually it became nicer and nicer until the warmth of it became a heat, a heat that grew out all over me and suddenly I realized I was coming.

My eyes opened at the same time as my mouth and I screamed out my pleasure as I came, my legs were wide open and his mouth was between them, his lips clamped limpet like onto my cunt, involuntarily I arched my back up off the bed, the scream lingering on my lips, I knew I'd already lost control of my bladder because I heard him gulping noisily, my hands in his hair gripped and pulled, I felt a finger sliding knuckle deep into my anus and I came again.

I was still contorting with pleasure as he slithered up over me and entered my wetness, his lips and mouth tasted of my golden offering as I kissed him hungrily, his gigantic penis was every bit as hard as it had been the first time he fucked me, but it still gave me pleasure, serviced me, shagged me at every opportunity and I craved it, it was like a drug and I was an addict!

"You're raping me" I whispered into his ear as he cupped my buttocks and rammed savagely up to where I'd first given him life, "You're violating your own mother's cunt"

I drew his face down to mine and our tongues dueled wetly, I sucked the tiny droplets of my own urine out of every corner of his mouth and dug my nails into his naked back.

"Yes" he hissed, "And you fucking love it"

We moved together perfectly born out of many hours of practice, Every one of his forward thrusts was matched by one of mine, I felt our pubic bones coming together, I felt his heavy balls banging between my buttocks and I laughed out loud as I knew I'd soon be coming for the umpteenth time since we became lovers.

The scandal had been well hushed up almost nineteen years ago when I gave birth to him in a private nursing home paid for by my lover's father, I was just three months past my twelfth birthday and my lover was seventeen, but if anything, I'd been the one who seduced him, we'd met outside the school gates and walked hand in hand down to our secret place in the local woods, once we were out of sight of everyone, I'd stopped and taking my panties off, I'd handed them to him then leaned back against a tree and pulled my school skirt up so he could see my hairless little cunt that was his for the taking.

His penis had been the first one I'd ever seen, but even after we'd done it, I still wanted to hold and kiss it, I wanted to wipe it clean with my panties and feel his sperm between my legs as I skipped home without a care in the world. But the care and worry was already inside me!

As per the agreement my parents signed with his parents, I was allowed to hold my son briefly, all too briefly before he was whisked away to be reared as their own by my lover's parents and I was left alone with my tears and my pain.

I was well provided for as I grew up, a private school and a small allowance as well as one for my parents made sure we all kept quiet, I knew they'd named him William, but in the agreement, I had been forced to agree not to try to see or contact him in any way at all until his eighteenth birthday, when he would be told the truth and given the chance to meet me if he so desired.

My allowance was increased every year and when I left school, I found a job as a trainee IT consultant with a company in London and my ex-lover's parents even found me a small house near to the office.

The head of the company I worked for was a lady named Margaret, a very pretty lady in her forties and it took her less than a week to seduce me into her bed.

Margaret taught me everything, she was an amazing lady who taught me how to dress so that I would always feel sexy and confident, out went all my tights and sensible knickers, in came stockings and wispy little suspender belts, g-strings, thongs and lacy little panties.

I've always had quite large breasts so she showed my how to show off my cleavage in skimpy sling bras and together we bought a whole new load of dresses and sweaters, all low cut to show off my assets.

She taught me how to enjoy my own body, that masturbating was a pleasure to be shared with a loved one and I was an avid pupil.

She hired a young couple one weekend and we had sex with them both many times, it was he who introduced me to anal sex and I came so strongly that I squirted and ran red faced into the bathroom to clean myself up.

After they left, Margaret persuaded me that it was one of the sexiest sights she'd ever seen and asked me to squat over her mouth to relieve myself, it became a regular part of our lovemaking after that night and I began to love it as much as she did.

Sometimes we would attend a function wearing nothing but stockings beneath our long, clinging evening gowns and the thrill of releasing little dribbles of pee as we chatted was more than enough to keep us on the brink of orgasm all night and the sex we shared on our return home was absolutely mind blowing.

I stayed with Margaret as her employee and lover for four years before branching out to start my own IT company, still with my son in mind and the home that I wanted him to share with me.

The target I had in my mind was one million pounds, William had been reared in money and I was determined that if he did choose to come and live with me and our allowances stopped, as no doubt they would, I was determined to be able to keep up the standard of ling we'd both been used to.

I was twenty when I started the company from the living room of my little house, two years later I moved into an office and took on two members of staff and four years later I had to move again to larger premises and take on more staff.

It took me another three years to achieve my aim, three more years without anyone to share my success with, but I was single minded and I got my pleasure alone in my bed whenever I needed to.

Mum died that year and dad followed her just three months later of a broken heart, they were still as much in love as they'd ever been.

A well known IT company made me an offer a year later of two point six million pounds, I sold up lock stock and barrel, I'd made it and took my first holiday in almost ten years!

As I drove into the little Cornish fishing village, I saw it, a cottage half hidden from the road, a For Sale sign standing like a talisman beside the rickety front gate, after checking into a lovely little hotel just across the road, I rang the estate agents and asked for a viewing appointment, then ate a beautiful dinner and sat at the bar chatting to Stan and his wife Betty who owned the hotel.

I told them of my interest in the cottage and said that I was going to look at it the following morning,

"I'll take you now" Betty laughed, "Why should we pay the agent's fees?"

And then went on to tell me the agent's had it up for three quarters of a million, but if I could reach an agreement with her and Stan, they wouldn't have to pay them their fee.

I think from the moment I walked in through the front gate, (the rickety one) I loved it, the long rear gardens consisted mainly of a lawn on either side of a concrete path that led down to a small privet hedge,

"Watch your step" she said and gripped my elbow, "It's a fair old drop down there"

Cautiously, I looked through the hedge and automatically stepped back,

"Oh my God" I giggled and peered forward again to look down at the long, golden beach below,

She answered the question before I asked it,

"It's about a hundred feet down" she smiled, "Stan kept meaning to cut steps into the cliff side but he never seemed to get round to it"

The inside was in need of decoration, but I wanted it and made her an on the spot offer of seven hundred and twenty five thousand, which she accepted there and then.

The deal went through in under a week, during which I began decorating the main living room and spent most afternoons in Truro choosing furniture.

As soon as the deal went through, I moved in and worked like a slave painting and hanging wall paper, Stan and Betty insisted that I ate at the hotel at least twice a day and absolutely refused to take a penny for it.

'You're very single minded dear" Betty said on evening as I sat at the bar with them drinking a large brandy, "Why don't you take a break?"

There was less than seven weeks to go until his eighteenth birthday and I found myself telling those lovely people my life story and that I wanted him more than anything else in life,

"I've thought of him every single day for the last eighteen years" I said and felt the sudden sickly fear of rejection, "What if he wouldn't even see me? What if he was happy where he was and just refused point blank? What if? What if?"

The kitchen was next, I tiled two walls and wood paneled the other two, then I bought a big wood burning stove that burnt coal as well and would heat the whole house in winter.

An old style oak table and chairs came next along with a microwave, a chest freezer, a fridge freezer, a washing machine and a tumble drier, I purchased a couple of old oil paintings from a car boot sale and sent them to a local gallery to be cleaned and restored and with just a week to go, I had an idea.

"Who owns the field next door to the cottage?" and Stan laughed,

"I do, why"

"Will you sell it to me?"

"It's over a whole square acre you know"

"I want to start a little market garden business"

"You'll do well if you can succeed" Stan told me, "We have our vegetables delivered twice a week from Truro, if we could get them fresh every day, it would be a big bonus"

I agreed a price with him and two days later, I hired a tractor and driver and within three days I was planting seeds and bedding plants.

I put in four rows of everything I could think of, it was long, back breaking work, but I stuck at it, day after day and just about managed to stagger up into a hot bath every night, the cottage needed a lot of work doing, but at least I was trying to secure a future income and I was pleased with my efforts.

It seemed to take the little two car diesel train an age to crawl into the station, it had been two days since his birthday and just a day since the letter arrived through the letter box announcing that unless he heard otherwise from me, he wanted to come down to visit me in Cornwall, there was a phone number and an address, but I used neither, I just sat in my living room and cried.

I was crying because I hadn't seen him in his pram as a baby, I hadn't been there when he took his first faltering step, someone else took him to school for the very first time, in short, I cried out of self pity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.