Frat House Mother - Cover

Frat House Mother

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teresa's husband had passed away several months earlier and she took a job as the resident house mother for a college fraternity. One night, she finally gave into her natural sexual needs and desires and turned to one of the many young frat members she would fuck and suck in the years ahead.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Teresa, the fraternity house mother, had been in the job about 18 months and she'd never been happier. Since her husband had died in an accident 3 years earlier, Teresa had seen the job vacancy, applied and was hired. She'd never imagined what would transpire when she moved into her suite in the frat house, but her life had never been the same again.

One of the things that Teresa had immediately realized when her husband died unexpectedly was how much she missed the sexual life and intimacy of her husband having regular sex with her. Then, as time went on, that became more and more a persistent problem as she began to feel the sexual needs of a mature woman and she wasn't in a relationship to get those needs met. When she took the job as the frat house mother, Teresa quickly realized that she had moved into an entire house full of horny college guys with adult cocks, balls full of hot cum, and more need to get sexual release than she'd ever imagined possible.

Teresa was in her late 30's and she and her husband had never had any children so she sort of saw the guys in the fraternity as all being her sons. What Teresa didn't realize was what sort of sexy relationship she would end up having with her "boys". Teresa could distinctly remember that the topic of sex was never actually brought up in her job interview so when things began to take on a shape all their own after awhile, she clearly remembered that no one had ever said, "OK, now, you understand that you cannot have sex with any member of this fraternity, right?" That comment had never been made verbally or in writing. Teresa never realized initially that the reason that hadn't been said was because of the previous dorm mothers who had held that job.

Finally, late one night, Teresa was so horny and so needy of sexual attentions from a horny male that she did what she thought she'd never be capable of doing -- she seduced one of the frat house members. Larry was a sexy young blonde man who was in his sophomore year and she hadn't noticed him around the frat house with any particular girls and when she realized she was so horny she could screw anything with a hard cock, Larry was the lucky winner of her hot aroused attentions.

Teresa actually managed to lure Larry into her suite of rooms at about 11:30 at night and with her being so intensely horny, she was all over him in a heartbeat. Larry hadn't had any sex in quite some time himself and when he realized that Teresa was coming on to him, one of the fraternity members, he thought it was pretty hot. He'd actually thought for sometime that she was very sexy and he suddenly realized he had a chance of having sex with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.