Fate - Cover

Fate

by King Wesley

Copyright© 2006 by King Wesley

Erotica Sex Story: A demigod attempts to come to terms with her supposed destiny.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   FemaleDom   Masturbation   School   .

This story was written for the Impostor contest exhibition so if the story style and structure reminds you of anybody else then well there's a good reason for it. Unfortunately I'm going to be mean and not tell you who it is. You will have to frequent the message board or ask me nicely to find out. As always, feedback is welcomed. Enjoy


Chapter 1: I Don't Believe In That Shit.

Fate, destiny, karma, whatever you may call it, it's unavoidable. The powers that be determine who you are, what you do and how you do it. Your job is to just sit back and enjoy the ride so to speak. It's the one universal force which we cannot escape... Well fuck that. There is no such thing as fate, we have no destiny, and Karma will not come and bite us on the ass.

Belief in this shit is purely for those who feel the need to blame a higher power when life throws a load of crap at them. Some people need to believe. They have to convince themselves that God has a plan for them or that on a cosmic level they deserve the bad things which happen to them. Well like I said before:... Fuck... that.

I don't need to believe in such things. I am such things, a Demigod. I have the power to decide your fate, destiny or whatever you wish to call it but there is no plan. I'm just here to enjoy myself and there is nothing more enjoyable than sex. There is nothing I like more than to send a young girl's body and mind soaring into uncontrollable bliss. And hey face it, they love it too. It's not my fault if one night with me will ruin them for all their future partners, I get bored easily.

One night with a girl is enough for me before I move onto the next one. Nobody is off limit and there are so many beautiful untapped girls out there. I just want to try as many as possible while this body is still in its prime. Hey, if you had my powers you'd do the same don't kid yourself that you wouldn't. You can't blame me if these girls get all overwhelmed and think we must have some special bond or be soul mates or something. I've already told you I don't believe in that shit. They are for the weak.


Chapter 2: Psychic Encounter.

So why am I talking about fate and karma if I know its all bullshit? Well, it's like this: A few weeks back the carnival was in town and I decide to go and have some fun there. Anyway, there was this fortune teller's tent there and I'm feeling a little bored so I go inside.

The first thing that caught my eye was how cute the so called psychic was, I mean she was hot in a mysterious kind of way. Her breasts weren't as large as my own but they were an ample size and she had long blond hair in contrast to my brunette curls. She had green eyes too, I like green eyes. It adds a level of exotica to someone's features. I almost decided to forgo the reading and just seduce her there and then but something stopped me. It seemed more fun to find out if she could predict what was to become of her. However, this was when things got weird.

To my astonishment she knew what I could do. She called me Lisa before I gave my name, made references to some of my more memorable conquests and knew what I had planned for her once my reading was finished. I don't know what shocked me more, the fact she knew all this or that she did not seemed at all fazed by what she knew of me. Still it didn't overly bother me as I only had one thing on my mind anyway. Actually the thought of taking someone who was aware of their inevitable fate was quite a turn on. Then she said it; the words which have been haunting me for weeks now. As the reading was coming to an end she told me:

"This reading is over and so you are free to do with me as you wish but heed my warning: You are like the puppeteer, the one pulling the strings of those around you. However like Gepetto was unable to control Pinocchio you must beware of the puppet that has no strings."

I asked her what she meant but she said nothing more. Just to "Beware the puppet that has no strings".


Chapter 3: Bar Talk.

"I think maybe you've had enough miss" The bartender said to her.

Lisa looked at him with a look of protest. "I am not drunk if that's what you think, this is all true."

"Sure it is, but maybe it's still time to go. You've been rambling on about Fate and whatever for hours now. You're lucky we're not busy tonight as you've been stopping me do my job all night."

"Listen I don't need some smartass college dropout telling me what to do. I came here to vent my problems to you, that's what barmen are for isn't it? To listen to the problems of their customers?"

"Well sometimes maybe yes" the barman replied unsurely. "But you don't seem to have any real problems."

"Have you not been listening to a word I've said?" Reacted Lisa angrily, "This Fortune teller woman has fucked my head up, I can't think straight."

"How do you mean?"

"All I think about is this 'Puppet without strings' shit. I haven't fucked anyone since, not even the psychic herself and she was damn hot, I'm too paranoid."

"What have you got to be paranoid about" asked the barman quizzically.

"About whether the next girl I sleep with is this 'puppet without strings' bitch I'm destined to encounter."

"But you don't believe in destiny" teased the bartender.

"I don't" said Lisa uncomfortably, "but..."

"In fact, you said that only the weak believe in that sort of shit"

"That's true but..."

"So then you have nothing to worry about." Confirmed the barman. "If you are this Godlike figure you claim to be then the riddles of some carnival fortune teller should just brush off you. You're too powerful to believe in all that fatalistic bullshit."

Everything started to become much clearer in Lisa's head. This guy was right. Since when did a Demigod have to worry about the words and warnings of a mere mortal? "Screw her" she thought, "I need to have my fun, I've gone way too long without the feel of another girl lying beside me. I need to find somebody to fuck" Her mind returned to the conversation with the barman;

"You know what? You're right." She proclaimed. "Fuck that psychic bitch. I came into this body to get laid and that's what I'm gonna do. No more fucking with my head. I'm the one in control." She got up to leave but before doing so turned back to the bartender.

"Thanks for the talk. You're actually quite good at you're job after all. If you weren't so male I may have even considered taking you home tonight. Anyhow I've gotta go find a girl but I need to freshen up a bit first. Where's the bathroom?"

The barman pointed round the side of the bar. "It's just through there. Have a good evening now, Hope you find someone"

"Yeah see you around" Lisa called back as she disappeared into the ladies' room.


Chapter 4: Seduction.

Lisa had just finished fixing herself up in the mirror. It was true she didn't need to look good to seduce a girl but she liked to feel sexy and looking how her little red dress hung scandalously off her braless breasts, she knew she was looking stunning. Now all she needed was a girl to help her out of it.

Walking back into the main bar she noticed the bartender she'd been talking too was nowhere to be seen. "Must just be the end of his shift" she thought. Lisa was about to leave when something grabbed her attention. Sitting at a lone table in the corner was possibly the most stunning creatures Lisa had ever seen in all her lifetimes.

Lisa had a thing for Latin girls but even so this one was special. Her hair was jet black which seemed to perfectly frame her olive skinned features. She was petite without looking skinny and her breasts: They were incredible and their size defied her build. To top all of that she was dressed in a long blue dress with a slit that seemed to carry on forever up her leg and thigh. It was too classy by far for her surroundings. Lisa couldn't believe this girl was alone but all the signs pointed to single: Just one drink, not looking at her watch as if waiting for someone, dressed to kill. This girl was available and Lisa just knew she had to be hers. She walked over to the table.

"Mind if I join you" Lisa asked casually.

"Err... no, not at all, be my guest." The girl replied with a hint of an Italian accent.

"Thank you" Lisa said as she sat herself down on the chair opposite her prey,

Lisa began to skim the girl's mind and liked what she found. This girl was pure but by no means naïve. A good upbringing masked the sensuality that burned inside her, Up to now she had only really lived in her fantasies but Lisa had already decided tonight was the night she would be set free.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.