Open Marriage - Cover

Open Marriage

by FamilyMan

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Erotica Sex Story: Jenn and I met at a big orgy at college and started dating. We both loved sex. Lots of sex. So after two years, when the subject of marriage came up, we decided to try a special model of marriage - known as 'Open Marriage'. We really put a lot of thought into this, and even wrote a paper saying what was allowed and what wasn't. Like a contract.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   .

Special thanks to my Proof Reader, George Davis.

Jenn and I met at a big orgy at college and started dating. We both loved sex. A lot of sex. So after two years when the subject of marriage came up, we decided to try a special model of marriage - known as 'Open Marriage'. We really put a lot of thought into this, and even wrote a paper saying what was allowed and what wasn't. Like a contract. We decided to get married because of a very common reason - we were deeply in love with each other. But, love was one thing and sex was another. Our own sex was the best, but we still wanted a lot more.

For instance, we stipulated that we can have as much sex as we want with whoever we want, but we'll make sure that our partners are clean of any STD's. We also stipulated that being with each other, at least at night, had priority over external affairs. Another rule we made was that we'll try to avoid repeating 'sessions' with any one lover, to avoid possible emotional involvements.

We also decided, without writing it down, that whenever we have had any especially good sex, we'd tell each other about it. With time this turned out to be one of the best decisions we have made, because those stories we told each other really turned us on and some of our best fuck sessions were the result of those stories.

Oh, yes. I'm Joe Hillman, 34, and my wife is Jennifer (Jenn), who is 34 also. After 14 years of marriage we also have a 13 year old daughter - Julie, who is just starting to bud into a beautiful girl. We started decreasing the quantity of our external affairs for two main reasons. First, we didn't want Julie to catch us in the act, (or so we hoped), but the second reason was maybe the more important one - we enjoyed each other more than ever and so the need for the extracurricular sex wasn't so strong. We were still members of the local swingers club, but we went there once a month or so.

Last Saturday morning we were making love leisurely, combining some conversation with the act. While I was moving very slowly in her cunt, Jenn suddenly said:

"Hun..."

"Uh-huh..."

"Isn't it time that you make love to Julie?"

"WHAT?!?!?!?"

"You heard me. Julie is becoming interested in sex and I'd like her to have the best lover I know as her first, and maybe some more. It would be much better for her than having it with a young boy behind some bush in the park, and only to find out that he doesn't even know how to please a girl."

"Jenn, as open minded as we are about sex, and I don't know too many people like us, it has never occurred to me to have sex with my own daughter. Where did this come from so suddenly?"

"Well, Julie is very open with me. It seems that in the last two years, as careful as we are, she had seen both of us doing strangers. As kids are these days, she knew exactly what we were doing. At first she thought our marriage was in danger, but it only took her a short while to understand that we love each other in spite of what she had seen. The problem is, that lately she has began getting turned on. The way she described it to me there can be no doubt. She spoke of hardening nipples, of an itch between her legs and getting wet."

"I then asked her what she wanted. She told me about a few of her friends who had had their first time with boys, and were only hurt both physically and mentally. The boys only took care of their own pleasure and then bragged about the deed to their friends. As she said it about one of the girls - all the boys at the school were talking about her even before she had digested what she had done."

"Don't you think 13 is a bit young for sex? What does she want?"

"This was the conversation in which she revealed to me that she was watching us during sex. She had watched both of us together and both of us separately with other partners. Just from watching she decided that you were the best lover for me, based on my behavior and reactions during sex. She was shy about it but yet very clear. She asked my permission to seduce you, saying that as we both had many lovers - for you it will just be one more on the list."

This conversation awakened some memories that I had refused to notice in the last few months - Julie's beautiful hourglass body, her wonderful smile, the smooth hair falling below her shoulders, her perky small breasts that were showing through her nighty and her round ass. I became so aroused that I started slamming into Jenn's cunt and came within a minute. One of the best cums I've had in a while. Jenn's orgasm followed almost immediately.

"I see that this conversation turned you on. What happened?"

"Yeah, I just remembered things I was trying to ignore up to now. Julie is a very beautiful and sexy girl. The thought of making love to her got me going. But still, don't you think she is too young? And I'm not saying I'll go ahead with it. The idea of making love to my own daughter seems weird to me."

"Love, you've never asked how or to whom I lost my virginity, and it's time you should hear about it. It was on my 13th birthday, and the man was my father. We continued having sex until the last week of his life, 5 years ago, and for sure, until I've met you, it was the best sex I've had."

"Didn't your mother and your sister Jill find out?"

"He also took Jill's virginity when she turned 13 and I believe he also continued having sex with her."

"Jill is not as open as we are. Wasn't she married for a few years and then got divorced? Had she been cheating on her husband?"

"Yes, she had. Funny, though, she did not feel guilty about it, and although her husband never found out - she did not consider this cheating. You know they ended their marriage when she found out that he was cheating on her. Kinda ironic isn't it?"

"To say the least, and your mother?"

"She never said anything clearly, but I have a feeling she knew. She had put me on the pill shortly after Dad started on me, and she had put Jill on the pill right on her 13th birthday. Apart from that she smiled at us in a very strange way several times, and even remarked that she hoped we were enjoying sex. When we asked her 'innocently' what she was talking about, she just smiled and said there are things only a mother knows about her daughters."

"So," Jenn continued, "remembering my experiences with my father, knowing what a lover you are, and Julie's request made me bring the subject up."

"It seems that your father was much more of a man than I gave him credit for. Satisfying his wife while playing with his two daughters, and that up to age 64 requires quite a stud."

"Thinking about it reminds me that Mom is probably celibate ever since Dad died. Although in some of our conversations she sounds happier than in others, so maybe she does have someone."

I remained quiet for a few minutes. Should I tell her or not? It seemed Jenn did not know everything about her mother.

"Why the sudden quiet?"

"Hun, your mother has never been celibate for a period longer than two or three weeks."

"How do you... ? Oh! Have you been fucking Mom?"

"Yes, for the last 7 years."

"Even while Dad was still alive?"

"Yes. She once broke down crying that your Dad was fucking around and he had neglected her almost totally. I hugged her and comforted her, and one thing led to the other, and..."

"How come I never felt anything?"

"Sweet, do you really think that your mother has had so many plumbing problems or so many electric appliances that broke? You just never thought that your mother was capable of the dirty deed. Huh?"

Jenn started laughing, and she kept laughing so hard she had to hold her belly.

"So you are not mad at me, I guess."

"Mad at you? That only fits with our life style. But no, I'm not mad. Actually I'm very glad Mom had and still has the best lover to keep her happy."

"How is she in bed?"

"Well, she is 60 years old so she is not a spring chicken. What I enjoy with her is how much she enjoys the sex. The way she reacts turns me on and we both have a very enjoyable cum."

"Good. Now back to our subject. If you can make my mother happy - you can also make our daughter happy. Think positive, Joe!"

In the afternoon the phone rang.

"Bet you its Mom. Three weeks from the last time."

Instead of lifting the receiver Jenn pressed the speaker button.

"Hello."

"Jennifer, dear, how is everything?" Her mother's voice.

"Hi, Mom. Everything is fine. How are you?"

"Oh, the weather is lovely, the trees are green and the flowers are colorful. What else can an old woman ask for?"

"Come on, Mom. You are not any older than a 40 year old woman. You still have fun in your life."

"Yes, that is true, whatever you meant by it. Listen dear, my kitchen plumbing is bad again and the water does not go down. Can you please send that wonderful husband of yours over tomorrow to fix it again?"

Jenn was rolling with laughter, keeping a hand on her mouth so that her mother won't hear. I had a big grin on my face.

"Mom, are you sure it's your kitchen plumbing?"

"What do you mean, dear?"

"Maybe it's your own plumbing that needs cleaning again?"

"What do you... Oh! Oh dear! You heard... God, darling, I don't know what to say... such an embarrassment... he promised never to tell..."

"Mom, MOM! Listen to me. First, don't be embarrassed. I'm not mad at all. Actually I'm glad it's my husband that's making you happy from time to time."

"How can you... he is cheating on you with your mother..."

"Mom, we are coming over tonight, Julie included. You'll have what you need and once Julie is asleep we'll have one big conversation. There are things about you that I never knew, but there are things about me and about Joe that you've never known either. I think it's time that we open a few closets."

"All right, dear. I always look forward to seeing all of you. I don't know what to say, this is so weird. Are you sure you are not mad at me?"

We all packed overnight bags and left for the 3 hour drive to my mother-in-law's.

Jenn's mother, Debra, greeted us at the door. She looked very apprehensive, maybe even fearful.

"Calm down, Mom. No one is mad at anyone. I told Joe and I'm telling you - I'm happy that Joe is the one that makes you happy. I know how good he is so I know that you are having some wonderful fun."

"Hush, dear. Julie might hear you."

"Here is something I wish you had when we were kids, Mom. Julie is open with me about ANY subject, and lately I started to fill her in on things that kids usually don't hear. Did you understand what we are talking about, Julie?"

My cute daughter blushed. "I'm not sure, Mom. If I understood it, it sounds weird."

"All right, everybody. Let's make some coffee and a soft drink for Julie, and then I'll start teaching my mother and my daughter some unusual facts of life."

After all the drinks and some cookies were on the table, Jenn started speaking.

"Tonight we are going to put on the table a few things we were hiding from each other. If anything is not clear, I expect to hear questions, especially from you, Julie. Mom, your questions will be welcome too. What you are going to hear will sound very strange, weird or unusual to you, and I'm only asking you not to freak out. Keep an open mind, try to understand, and ask when you don't."

"First, let me assure you that Joe and I love each other very much, and our marriage was never in any danger. If possible, we love each other MORE every day. I opened with this sentence because, you, Mom, have the idea that Joe is cheating on me with you, and you, Julie, have seen both Dad and me with others and I know you have lots of questions."

"Joe and I met at college while participating in a big orgy. Yes, Julie, there are many of those going on at colleges and universities. Anyway, we were attracted to each other and started dating. In time we fell in love with each other, but at the same time we found that both of us liked having lots of sex, frequently with different partners. This was the time that we had learned to separate between love and sex. Both of us had sex with lots of partners, and that did not affect the love we felt for each other. We still do it today, although a lot less, and we still enjoy it. While we separate love from sex, let me tell you that with all our activities the sex we have with each other is still the best of all, because sex when combined with love is a million times better than sex without love. That is why, mother, I'm not mad at either you or Joe for making love together. I'm only mad at you, mother, because you could never bring yourself to discuss things freely and openly with me or my sister, and I believe even with Dad."

"Julie, I hope that you now understand why you have seen Dad and me having sex with others. For your sake I'll repeat what I said before - our marriage is not in danger and we love each other a lot."

Jenn stopped talking and there was an uneasy quiet around us.

Julie was the first to speak.

"Mom, everywhere I hear about the values of matrimony and monogamy, and that sex out of marriage is dirty. Now I heard you say the exact opposite. What should I believe in?"

This time I decided to speak up.

"Most of society believes in the holiness of matrimony and in the necessity of monogamy. Monogamy, by the way, is an invention of two main religions - Christianity and Judaism. The third big religion, Islam, permits men to marry several women. You mentioned that sex outside of marriage is considered dirty. I'm telling you that it is dirty only because of people who are supposedly monogamous, but in reality they cheat on each other. In most of those 'holy monogamous families' at least one person is cheating on the other. In many families it is both people. In our case, we admitted to each other that we loved having sex with more than one partner and decided that we could live with that, and we enjoy it very much even today."

"I only have one more thing to add here," said Jenn. "There are not very many families like ours, because most people cannot openly accept their spouses having sex with others. In those cases jealousy speaks a lot, and then anger, fighting and finally divorce. So don't think for a minute that we recommend this way of life unless both partners agree freely and openly that this is what they want. Even then they should consider their first year of marriage 'a trial run' like we did - have open discussions and be honest with each other. Unless they do that, their marriage is doomed for divorce."

"Is it worth trying? Do you think I should try?"

"Hun, you are still 13 and a virgin and you want to go for open marriage? Your Dad and I were 21 when we decided to try it, and we had a year of a 'trial run'. I suggest that before taking on tough decisions you should experience sex with one person, grow up a little, and think about this only when you have a partner whom you'll want as a partner for life."

Debra started thinking aloud.

"I wonder how I would have reacted had your father suggested this kind of lifestyle. The problem was that he practiced open marriage on his side only and expected me to be ready for him when he had no one else."

"I didn't know it was that bad, Mom. I knew a little about his straying, but I never knew it was so bad."

"Of course you knew a little, dear. He was fucking you since you turned 13 and when Jill turned 13 he started on her too. But that wasn't my main problem. At those times he used to be with me before going to you, and I really had all I ever needed. The trouble started when the two of you girls had grown up and left home. I don't know what women found attractive in a man who was nearly 60, but he started fucking around quite a lot, and doing it in day time cost him the ability to perform with me at night. I believe that in that late stage of his life he even fathered at least 5 children in our neighborhood alone."

Julie sat with her mouth open wide, hearing that her mother was fucked by her father since age 13 was a bit tough on the girl who wanted her father to be her first.

"Mom, you and Aunt Jill... fu... had sex with... Grandpa Bill?"

"Yes, sweet. And until I met your Dad it was the best sex I've ever had too. This is also why I'm trying to get you what you want, because my experience with my father had been so good. Mom, you knew and never said a word, why?"

"Oh, your Dad couldn't hide anything from me. After sleeping in the same bed with a man for so many years you know every move he usually makes. So when the moves suddenly change and he starts getting out of bed almost every night after you fall asleep - you get up too and investigate. At first I thought he was molesting you and I was ready to interfere. But all I heard from you, and later from Jill, was sounds of pleasure. So, I decided that you've met the best possible teacher for your sex life, and decided to leave it at that. I actually used to stand outside your door, listen to your sounds and masturbate. God, look what you had me do - I'm speaking so freely in front of my daughter, my granddaughter and my son-in-law. This has never happened to me before. I'm so embarrassed."

"Mom, this is what I've been trying to tell you. We speak freely about everything, and lately with Julie too. Isn't life much better without having secrets from each other? Isn't it educational for Julie to hear the truth instead of some religious mumbo-jumbo?"

"You are probably right, dear, but I'm a bit too old to change. This is very embarrassing for me. But tell me, Jenn, how did you get to hear about me and Joe?"

"It was one of those 'one thing leads to another' things. I suggested to Joe that he should make love to Julie. (Julie, don't jump - I haven't convinced him yet). It was like hitting him with something on the head. So I told him about Dad and me and Jill, to which he said Dad must have been quite a guy. Then I said that you are probably celibate since dad's death although from time to time you sounded happier..."

"Then without thinking I blurted that you haven't been celibate for more than two or three weeks at a time." I Interjected. "And that's how Jenn found out, and I can tell you with full honesty that Jenn is really happy for you."

Julie started laughing. "All that came out because I told Mom I want you to be my first! How things get complicated!" She couldn't stop laughing.

"Well, I think that most skeletons are out and it's bed time, Julie."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.