My Family - Cover

My Family

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is the story of my family. My family is not the typical family but it works for us. My wife, Peggy, is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I set Brenda up in her own company and she has really come out of her shell. Paula has two little girls that are the apple of my eye.<br><i>Rape is mentioned in this story but it does not occur in this story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Uncle  

Peggy took a couple of days off to be with Brenda and she seemed to be more like her old self. Brenda became a lot more relaxed around us and, now that all of the past tensions were gone, she started taking better care of herself and glowed with an inner beauty that matched her outer beauty. She was a big help with Peggy and within days it seemed totally natural to have Brenda living with us.

The only problems I has in those weeks after we got back from Denver was the hot tub and the pool. Every night Peggy and I would hit the hot tub or pool to unwind after we got home. Our place was screened by the natural vegetation of the desert so we always swam nude and used the hot tub nude. Peggy invited Brenda into our evening ritual like it was the most natural thing in the world for a viral adult male to swim and bath with two of the most beautiful and well-built, not to mention nude, women on the planet. They saw that I was uncomfortable. Brenda seemed Ok with it and Peggy teased me in front of Brenda for my Puritan ways; as she put it. I quite often had to wait for them to go into the house to hide my erection when I got out of the tub.

After we got back home I concentrated on running the business for three weeks. I hit a spell where we wouldn't be starting any new projects and everything was running as most construction projects do; like a minor riot. I called Bob Cassidy and explained what I wanted to do about the farm and he agreed to find out everything that he could about the farm and go with me when it became time to confront the uncle.

Bob called back a few days later and said that he felt that he had all of the information that he needed. We agreed to make the trip to Idaho the next day. I explained the Peggy and Brenda that I was going to be gone for a few days and what I was going to do about the farm. Brenda offered a few suggestions about what she wanted me to do to the uncle but they were all illegal.

On the trip to confront the uncle Bob went over everything that he had found. The farm hadn't been worked in a couple of years and if someone didn't start taking care of the place it would start to rapidly lose value. Two years taxes were owned and notices had gone in the paper that the farm would be sold at the next auction. Most of the equipment had been sold by the uncle to fuel his alcohol addiction. Bob had copies of a couple of newspaper ads that listed the farm equipment for sale. The house was quickly becoming known as the place to party. All you had to do was provide the uncle with enough rotgut to get him to pass out.

As we pulled in front of the house in the rented car it was obvious that there had been no repairs done in the past few years and little cleaning either. The yard was strewn with trash and a couple of wrecks. We walked around the outside for a couple of minutes shaking our heads.

The front door opened and an overweight man stepped out, "You two, can I help you?"

"Are you Tim Sellers?" I asked.

"Yeah and who the hell are you. What the hell are you two doing tromping around my property?"

Bob pulled out some papers, "According to this deed, Peggy and Brenda Sellers own this property."

The uncle scowled, "Ain't no Peggy or Brenda here. This place belongs to me. Now get your asses off my property."

I stepped forward, "I think that you're the one that ought to get off of the property. I'm Peggy's husband and I have her authorization to take possession of this property and all of the contents of the house and the farm equipment."

The uncle looked at me for a long time trying to figure out his next step, "Them two shits abandoned the place. If it wasn't for me, the sheriff would have taken it long ago. Now, I told you get off my property or I'll call the sheriff."

I pulled my cell phone out, "That's a good idea because I was about to call him myself. I'm going to have you charged with rape, statutory rape, child abuse, grand theft for selling property that doesn't belong to you, illegal use of property, assault, abuse of office for failing to manage the estate of your brother properly, and several other financial crimes. Is there anything that I've left out Bob?"

Bob looked solemn, "There are a few that you didn't mention. I think you'd better get the sheriff out here and have this man arrested. Just on the charges that we can easily prove, I think he's looking at thirty years in prison. I sure wouldn't want to be him when the other inmates find out he rapes children. He'll wind up being some guy's girlfriend within twenty-four hours."

I pointed at Bob, "This man ought to know. He was a cop for thirty years."

The uncle started to say something but I grabbed his arm and started dragging him to his old pickup, "Get your ass into that truck and get the hell off this property. As soon as I get into town I'm going to file all of those charges that I just rattled off to you, with the sheriff. If I was you I'd put as much distance between you and the sheriff as possible. I intend to make sure that you spend the next thirty years in jail."

The uncle sat in his truck and looked at both of us. You could see that he was trying to figure out if he had a way out of this mess. He finally shut the door and started the truck and spun out onto the county road and drove away from the farm as fast as possible.

Bob shook his head, "I don't know if we could have made all of those charges stick. You were a bit off the wall with a couple of them."

Bob and I went inside and almost gagged. I couldn't believe that a human would live in such filth. Even the dumbest of animals wouldn't live like this. It was clear that the uncle was making no attempt to stay sober.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.