A Sexual Slave

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Robin is an attractive 17-year old who gets abducted after work one night and taken to a secret place where her captors intend to have her serve as their group's depraved sex slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Size   .

Robin was 17 years old and she'd already developed into a very sexy young woman with pretty face, nice hair and a very well developed rack of tits that sat high and firm on her chest. She still lived at home, being a senior in the local high school, but she worked after school and often didn't get home until late in the evening. She had her driver's license and her folks had bought her a car so Robin was able to drive herself to work after school and then home at night. That plan had worked fine until one night towards the end of the summer before Robin began her senior year of high school and when she went out to her car, she suddenly found herself surrounded by four men in masks who brandished knives and forced her to climb into a van that had been parked beside her car.

Robin didn't know what to think was happening at that moment but she was about to find out that she just been taken into a world of sordid sex and eroticism and sexual slavery that she could never have imagined possible. She was 17 years old and she was about to experience things being done to her young sexy female body that she could never have imagined in her wildest nightmares. The men who had taken Robin captive immediately put a blindfold over her eyes and they also bound her hands in front of her so she couldn't make too my effort at resistance.

When they got Robin where they were first taking her after her parking lot abduction, they lifted her out of the van and carried her by her shoulders and her feet into the house where they planned to keep and use her. They quickly had her in a bedroom, securely tied to the bed and blindfolded so she wouldn't know where she was or who had taken her captive.

Later that night, the leader of the group, Phil, that had kidnapped Robin came into her room and told her why she'd been selected to be their sexual slave.

"Lady, we picked you out at random. Nothing against you but you're attractive and you seem to be nicely developed physically and you're going to learn to service me and all of my group until we're finished with you, do you understand?"

Robin tried to answer but she simply nodded her head to let him know she'd heard what he said. She felt herself hoping that if she went along with her demands they wouldn't hurt her, or even worse, kill her. She felt so helpless and she found herself virtually on the edge of panic wondering what they would do to her next.

"The first thing I want you to do is suck my cock," the leader said and he made Robin kneel in the center of the bed, looking toward the side where he and his horny friends could get their cocks out and have Robin suck them off.

"No, please, don't make me do this," Robin protested, hoping if they knew she really didn't want to have their cocks in her mouth that they'd give in and not make her. She was wrong. Protesting against something they had planned in the beginning just make getting it all that much more arousing.

Phil made sure Robin could hear him lowering his zipper and then pulling his semi-hard cock out of his pants. He made her bend over and as he stroked his cock to full hardness, he pushed Robin's head down and told her to open her lips and start licking the had of his cock.

Robin tried to resist but that wasn't going to help her. Phil began to realize her tactic and he said, "If you don't start licking my dick, girl, you're going to regret it."

Robin kept resisting and then Phil leaned over and put his mouth very close to her ear. "I don't know what your fucking game is, but don't you realize that you're at our mercy? This isn't a fucking game and this isn't a kinky little Friday night out with your boyfriend. Suck my cock and suck my buddies cocks or else!" Robin noticed from the tone of Phil's words that he was getting irritated and as much as she didn't want to be giving a bunch of kidnappers blowjobs, she decided she'd better start complying to prevent anything worse from happening to her.

Robin opened her lips and she moved her face forward and flicked her tongue out until she felt Phil's hard cockhead with her tongue. His cock tasted slightly salty and musky but she was determined to give it her best effort in order to keep him from getting really angry with her.

"Yeah, baby, suck my dick, lick the head of that bad boy," Phil said as he pushed her head down further, forcing a couple of inches of his hardon inside her mouth. Robin sort of gagged in anticipation of him cramming his cock clear down her throat and then she steadied out and began licking and sucking on his hard cockhead again.

"Suck my cock good, baby," Phil said and he pushed Robin's mouth down even more on the head and several inches of his cockshaft and then he slowly began to pump his dick in and out of her mouth. "Yes, let me fuck your face, baby," Phil said and he let Robin's head go and she'd begun bobbing her mouth up and down, up and down on his hardon, and he continued to let her move in her own rhythm, while he slid his dick in and out of her pretty face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.