Russian Folktale - Cover

Russian Folktale

Copyright© 2006 by Fick Suck

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nick has been chosen to fulfill a destiny he neither understands nor desires. The old crone and her beautiful granddaughters steer him to where they want him, in bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Oral Sex  

Nick awoke Tuesday morning with the dreaded itch. Afraid that the aphrodisiac smell would attract unwanted attention on the subway, he decided to drive into work again. He felt blue, so he dressed himself in blue: suit, shirt, and tie. He would have preferred black but there was no funeral on the agenda for the day.

Valerie was back and greeted him with a big smile along with a wave of her fingers. She took a deep breath and gave him a wink. Jack didn't give her any indication. Already apprehensive, he returned the wave and slipped quickly into the office, shutting the door behind him. Using the telephone, he gave her instructions to stay at her desk for the time being and to immediately put through Mrs. Yagablovsky when she called.

Adjusting his wool pants, Nick tried to settle down and focus on his work. He had little luck though and instead spent the next minutes pacing his office as he tried to fit all of the pieces together. None of it seemed to make sense other than the fact that he was being played by a creepy old lady.

What was the nature of this poison or "curse" as Ajay put it? How did she turn Kimberly and Val into his sex partners? He could seduce a lesbian, couldn't he? Was he really that far down on the totem pole of life that he couldn't or was he so isolated that he couldn't see that such things really aren't that plausible? His thoughts ran in ruts.

He shook his head and felt his flaccid member waggle between his legs. He suddenly felt trapped, held captive in his own office, even in his own life. He had been played for a fool and he was a fool. He hugged himself to ward off the nonexistent chill.

The intercom buzzed and Nick nearly leapt out of his skin. He dived for the phone and fumbled the receiver as he tried to aim for the speaker button.

"Yeah?"

Valerie replied, "Mrs. Yagablovsky on line 3. She sounds like a nice old lady and I could swear that her voice sounds familiar. Have I met her before?"

Nick spoke into the phone, "Trust me when I say you should never, ever trust this woman if you do meet her."

He hesitated a moment before punching the button, "Hello?"

"It isn't polite to leave an old lady waiting on the telephone, Nikolai," the creaky old voice began.

"You are being impatient Baba, I took your call faster than most," Nick countered.

"Then it is a wonder that you keep any clients. Rude behavior does not sit well with most people."

Nick wanted to reach through the phone strangle her scrawny neck. He gave himself points for not rising to the occasion and saying something he would regret later. He wanted this stupid curse gone.

Baba continued, "You know the Metropolitan Museum of Art? Meet me at the foot of the stairs in an hour. Don't keep me waiting this time, young man."

Nick grabbed his jacket and sprinted for the elevators. He was going to need every minute to get that far up the island.

In a near panic, Nick threw more bills than necessary at the lucky cab driver and bailed out across the street from the museum. He glanced up at the street sign to get his bearings and his stomach went sour - East 82nd Street, Elena's address.

He crossed at the light and made his way to the front entrance of the museum. Baba was standing in the shadow of the portico. Nick took a quick mental check list of his nerves and bounded up the stairs.

As Nick approached, he noticed a shadow behind the old crone's back and his curiosity, albeit a morbid one, flared. He couldn't make out the person though.

"You show proper respect, Nikolai," Baba judged pointing at his wrist watch; she wasn't wearing one.

In fact, she wasn't wearing any metal jewelry. A bracelet of braided horse hair encircled her wrist and that was the only adornment she seemed to wear. Even her hair, long, grey and crinkly ran down her back unfettered. He noticed that her teeth were crooked.

"The pain is growing," Nick pointed out, ignoring the compliment he didn't want. "What are your plans?"

He kept his question deliberately neutral to avoid antagonizing her. He stuck to the facts. He waited as the sounds of the street and the tourists coming to the museum wafted on the warm air. His heart was beating rapidly.

Baba reached behind her a pulled a young woman out of the shadows. She looked strikingly similar to Elena but younger. Nick fidgeted in the sunlight, confused.

"This is Sophia, Nikolai," Baba introduced the young woman, "she is another of my granddaughter's"

Nick thrust out his hand to her, "Hi, you can call me, Nick. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Sophia gave him a good long stare before lightly squeezing his hand. The feel of her fingers was pure sensuality and the hair on the back of his neck suddenly stood on end.

Baba turned her granddaughter to face her, "Sophia do you have the key to Elena's apartment?

"Yes, Baba."

"Excuse me," Nick burst out with alarm, "Elena's apartment? What if she comes home? Are you sure about this?"

"Elena works all day and Sophia will take you to the guest bedroom, won't you dear?" Baba stroked her cheek.

"Yes Baba," Sophia answered in a soft voice while taking Nick's hand and leading him down the stairs.

As they walked down the block, Sophia turned to Nick, "You shouldn't let your irritation with her show; your fear gives her more power. All of her granddaughters have power as well, but most of us have different agendas. Besides, I do think you really are cute."

As they paused at the doorstep, Sophia searched her purse for the key and Nick took an opportunity to scan the neighborhood. The housing was far more upscale than his place and he was left silently wondering what Elena did for a living to afford such a nice apartment.

Sophia pushed open the door and rushed them up the stairs into the front room. She practically dragged Nick to the other bedroom, where she tossed aside her purse and fixed him with a hungry grin. She grabbed his head and pulled him down to her rich, full lips.

Nick's eyes went wide as he tried to forcibly disengage himself from the onslaught. He pulled the girl to arm's length and gave out a small huff.

"Whoa!" Nick looked into her eyes, "What's the rush? We've got a plenty of time to play today so why don't we move a little slower?"

He placed a slow, chaste kiss on her lips, letting his lips linger. She gave him a smile and returned the favor. Nick placed his hands on her hips and began to slowly seduce Sophia. She responded eagerly each step of the way.

By the time their clothes were on the floor and they lay on top of the comforter, her arousal filled the room. Nick's cock stood stout and strong, feeling pleasantly excited as the pain melted away.

After seducing her and getting her wet with excitement, Nick worked his way down to her thighs and took the opportunity to plunge his tongue into her dripping slit.

"Oh yes! Do that again," Sophia begged and Nick did as he was told.

"Don't lick my clit, yet, Nick. I want this to last awhile. First I want to you to try to suck all the juices out of my hole, and don't let your hands go idle either."

Nick stuck his tongue up as far as it would go and managed to make a complete circle with his tongue. Meanwhile, he let his hands roam across her belly and around her thighs. She writhed under his ministrations.

As Nick came back up to catch a breath, Sophia grabbed his hand and brought one his fingers to her just vacated hole. Nick followed her gesture and replaced his tongue with his finger and began to run his tongue up and down the inner lips of her pussy. She began to thrust her mound into his face.

"Put another finger in and keep circling my clit," she panted and he did.

"Reach around back and placed a finger on my asshole," Sophia then ordered.

Nick squirreled his thumb between her cheeks and pressed firmly on her back hole, stroking the wrinkled muscle.

"Oh God, Nick, suck my clit now!" Sophia cried out and Nick launched his lips onto her protruding nub.

Holding her clit between his lips, he flicked his tongue over it. Sophia's body went into convulsions as her orgasm washed over her. Nick let go as her body sagged back into the mattress, her legs splayed around him.

In the classic manner of all trysts, Nick mounted her and showed off his new skills as a sensitive lover. Sophia came one more time before Nick gave her his own release in her sweet depths.

The top covers were awry and Nick lay on top of the bottom sheet enjoying the warm cuddle of Sophia as she wrapped herself around his body, laying her head on his chest. Her finger was gently tracing invisible figures on his stomach, which left him all the more relaxed and at ease.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.