Bacon and Eggs - Cover

Bacon and Eggs

by Dagmar Vega

Copyright© 2006 by Dagmar Vega

Erotica Sex Story: Short story. A fairwell to an importand woman

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Tear Jerker   .

The knock at the door was heavy and slow. Busy at the stove, making eggs and beacon, it took him a minute to get to the door.

When he had opened the door, he saw a view that absolutely made him question whether or not he was in the right house. The sun was setting, setting in the morning; over rolling green hills. That was not the normal suburban view of white picket fences neighborhood kids playing stick ball, neighbors mowing lawns, no this was defiantly not normal.

In his confusion he looked bewilderedly left then right up then down. He noticed almost simultaneously; two men, dressed in navy blue cover alls, walking away down the side walk, and a crate. A plain unpainted unfinished pine crate, sealed with a lid that was nailed down. He called to the men, but they just kept walking. They didn't even look back. "Damn. That is a gorgeous sunset." He thought out loud as his attention was quickly turn from the two absurd strangers that had left a box for no reason and had not the common sense to get him to sign for it. His thoughts then turned back to the fact that all of his neighbors houses had vanished. Not that he thought about it for long though because he really did not care for any of them. The men in the navy blue overalls were now walking away from his house and down the narrow walkway. He took a deep breath and the scent of wild mint and lilac filled his nose.

The create; 3ft wide 5ft long. "No way this thing will fit through the front door." Despite his logic, he pulled on the create. Much to his surprise it fit. He went to the middle drawer of his kitchen cupboard removed the hammer and flat head screw driver went back to the box. Carefully he placed the screwdriver between the frame of the box and the lid; he took a heavy swing at the end of the screw driver. The corner of the lid popped up. Just then he reeled to the back door being slammed opened by a gale forced wind. He turned his head back into look at the surroundings of his living room. Something looked out of place. Then a voice out of the shadows, it was trembling a bit. The figure took a seat in his arm chair that was a few feet away. "That's a nice view you got there." She said in and easy, soft knowing tone. He stared long and hard at her, without speaking he put his hammer and screw driver down. She started to speak. "You know; you do not have to open every package that is dropped off on your door step." Her voice had a matriarchal tone that he remembered from his childhood. She was the kind of lady that would allow you to make your mistakes but she would not allow you to hurt yourself in the process. He stopped sat on the edge of the crate and listen to what she had to say. He loved to hear her speak. Her voice, he thought "must sound as an angels' voice. Yes defiantly angels living among us. That's what she is." She looked him squarely in the face, and he knew that look the look of utter determination, the look of her saying without words that she must get through to him. And she felt as though she must. It was of dyer essence that he listens to her now. "You do not have to kill all of the terrible things that exist. You can not destroy all of the terrible things that exist. You too deserve rest." At this point he was puzzled. "Why not? It was dropped here and, it must be; that I take this thing, inside of this crate, apart limb from limb. Mustn't it?" Her tone shifted, "You do not need to see what they have left for you this time. It is not those whom you trust, not those who insist on leaving these things for. It is they whom bring the terror to you. Those who insist on bringing you these things for you to see, they are the ones that you do not trust. So you must trust me in this. Do not finish opening that crate. She had a tired look of angst on her face, and a trickle of a tear ran down her face. He sat, silent, and still. Looking at her he realized they had the same eyes. With out telling her he wanted her to know that he was capable of fighting off and defeating the terrible things that exist to destroy him and all he stands for. "I must it was left here and if I do not; it will escape." He was a child. "Well then, if you must you must. But remember this time you do not have to. The thing that was left for you, will no move. It will not escape, nor will it run amuck. It will not move. Trust in my words." She waited. His head now drooping eyes focused passed the floor, she said nothing more.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.