Yes Dear - Cover

Yes Dear

Copyright© 2006 by Not my Story

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kim Warner accompanies another of her husbands co-workers to an art show opening. But she never planned on being the centerpiece of the show.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough  

Hearing the sounds of scrapping wood below her Kim tried her best to look down distracted for a moment from the phallus being slowly pressed into her pussy.

Lifting her head up, while arching her back, she was able to see a panel of the wooden stage had been opened, and saw the camera pointed up at her, filming her from below. She trembled, as the tip of the steel rabbit-style vibrator was pulled from her body, slid over the lips of her cunt, then slid slowly back in. The vibrator had only been slid in about an inch again, before it was withdrawn and rubbed over her pussy, then slid back in, as the process was repeated over and over again, driving her mad with lust.

Kim continued to attempt to protest the treatment that she was enduring, now openly crying, while screaming into the gag. The cold steel vibrator continued its assault on her cunt, slowly sinking deeper and deeper into her with each insertion. She had been skillfully tortured by the evil device, as the masked man continued rubbing it into her body. She could feel the juices from her cunt beginning to flow, not necessarily from passion or desire, but rather as a simple reaction to the evil tool being inserted over and over into her.

After what she felt was an eternity, the bastard had finally worked the entire length of the dildo into her. He stroked it inside of her, fully working it in and out, over and over again, until he finally forced it in forcefully one last time, and then turned it on. The slow hum of the vibrating rod buried inside of her cunt, the rubbing of the tiny fingers of the rabbit pulsing on her g-spot, caused her to squirm. She had never used a vibrator before, and was disgusted by the device now buzzing inside of her. She had stopped yelling, and was now simply trying to keep her balance, and her head up, at the same time, to avoid any additional pain. She tried desperately to make herself as comfortable as possible in her current predicament.

She was left bound as she was, with the wicked little device humming away inside of her, as June made some type of announcement to the remaining guests, while the camera crews repositioned themselves for the best shots, with the dimming light of the sun.

Jake watched amazed, he had pulled it off. It had been just like in the script. Two years ago Jake had selected a script from a nobody writer, and after months of campaigning for his chance, he was allowed to produce a movie using that script. The script was about lust and revenge, and centered on a corporate executive who steals an idea from a co-worker, then takes the credit for it, ruining the other man's life. Knowing that he had been wronged, the co-worker sets out for revenge. First by seducing the wife of his adversary, and then blackmailing her into working as a prostitute for him. The thief then puts the pieces together, and saves his wife before its too late.

Jake had wanted to make a stylish movie, a combination Sliver meets Basic Instinct, wrapped in Frantic. His big time dreams had led to some unexpected cost overruns, forcing the bosses to assign another producer to help on the project. The so called help, quickly ruined Jake's dream, firing his pick for the director and the leads, in favor of a no name director, and B actors.

The project had gone down hill from there, and his vision of the movie was quickly lost, as his co-producer sided with the sleazy director on every decision to be made. In the end, the movie turned out to be little more than a soft core skin flick, that went straight to video. An unrated version made millions in rentals, and on pay per view, leading to four sequels.

Jake remembered that first meeting he had met Greg Warner at. Mr. Savitsky had just viewed the first unedited cut of the movie, with Warner playing the part of his yes man. It was apparent from the beginning that Warner was a complete suck up. After Savitsky made the first comment about Jake's movie, saying that it had a lot more skin than what he expected, Warner ran with it. Greg blasted the movie, nitpicking everything about it. He talked about it having a weak story line, poor acting, and no sense of direction. He questioned how a script so poorly written had been picked, and suggested that the studio not release it under its own label, but use one of the independents that it worked with, to try and salvage something from it.

By the end of the meeting, Warner had crucified Jake in the eyes of the bosses, squarely laying the blame at Jake's feet. Jake walked out of the meeting, having Savitsky calling him a smut peddler, and his career looking like it would tank. That was history, now that he had made millions for himself and the studio, selling his smut, as Warner had called it. But still, he couldn't get the bosses to give him a chance at anything other than skin flicks, and he blamed Greg Warner for that.

He'd hated Warner for that ever since, but hadn't decided to act on his hatred until recently. The plan first began forming in his head when photo's of Kim in an "I Dream of Genie" outfit, that she had worn for Halloween, appeared. Her brother-in-law, a security guard at the front gate of the studio, had brought them in to show his kids to his co-workers. A fellow guard, who had a crush on Greg's sister-in-law, made scans of them, and from there, they had been E-mailed to almost every man at the studio. Many a laugh could be heard by the water cooler, about Kim being too much woman for a loser Warner to handle. Jake had thought to himself, upon seeing the photos, of how he'd like to handle Warner's wife and show Greg a lesson.

Months later he had seen the photo of her with Mr. Savitsky in the paper, later that same day he read the script for the fifth sequel to his movie. While reading the script, crazy thoughts began playing out in his head, thoughts of bringing the script to life. After months of thinking about it, the thoughts changed from crazy ideas bouncing around in his head, to a concerted plan to make them a reality. Jake had seen Kim in person at the studio gym, working out, while lying to her husband about how good he looked.

It was the smirk on Greg Warner's face that day in the gym, that brought about the final decision for Jake to go ahead with his plans. Warner had seen Jake working out on a weight bench, and frowned, acting superior because he still thought of Jake as a filthy smut peddler. Jake looked back at him, creasing his eyebrows, as the two exchanged their normal looks of disgust at one another. It was then that Kim walked in, and stopped in front of Greg. She commented on how good he looked, and how turned on his exercising made her. Greg looked up at Jake, knowing that he had heard the compliment that his beautiful wife had just paid him, and smirked at Jake, flaunting it and his beautiful wife in Jake's face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.