Yes Dear - Cover

Yes Dear

Copyright© 2006 by Not my Story

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kim Warner accompanies another of her husbands co-workers to an art show opening. But she never planned on being the centerpiece of the show.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough  

"Come on Greg, I'm begging you. I need someone to accompany me to the opening, and she's got to know a lot about art?" Jake pleaded. "You know I'm clueless, and I only signed up and blew my money on this, to get onto Savitsky's good side. I'm begging you man? I'll pay for her time. How about a grand a night? I swear I won't tell anyone around the office, and come on man, there are only a couple of these openings a month, for like six months or so, and hell, maybe I'll get lucky and meet someone there at one of them who I can take to the rest?"

Greg listened to Jake, thinking what a loser he was, Kim would have to now appreciate how lucky she was to have married him, after going to a couple of shows with this jock.


A month later

"Can you get that?" Kim yelled down the stairs as she finished getting ready putting on one of her earrings. A minute later, after putting in the second earring, and taking a look at her reflection in the mirror, the door bell rang again.

"Never mind, I'll get it." she yelled, heading down the stairs to answer the door.

Kim Warner opened the door, pleasantly surprised to see Jake Singer dressed in a stylish black tuxedo. He looked much as Greg had described him: tall, tanned, in great shape, with broad shoulders, and big muscled arms. She watched his eyes, as they traveled up and down her body, taking in the view, before he spoke. He introduced himself by taking her hand and saying, "You must be the lovely Kim." He lifted her hand, while lowering his head to kiss the top of her hand. The two strangers engaged in some small talk, while waiting for Greg.

Thankfully, Kim found Jake to be warm and friendly, and thought that she just might enjoy herself tonight. Kim called out to Greg several times as she chatted with Jake, but the loud crashes and banging of pots and pans from the kitchen told her that Greg had his hands full making Sammy's snack.

She checked her purse making sure that she was ready to leave, as she prepared to leave Greg alone with their children once again. She and Greg had been through a similar situation, when he had asked her to accompany his boss to an art show. Greg had of course grown jealous of all of the time that Kim ended up spending with his boss, and away from him. Her picture had been taken with Mr. Savitsky and put in the paper, insinuating that she was a prostitute escorting Savitsky to the show. Unfortunately several of his coworkers had recognized Kim from the paper, and joked about how Greg was pimping out his wife. Greg had also been forced to listen to the ribbing at home, from Jimmy and Kristin his sister-in law and her husband who lived in their guest house.

He had finally had enough, and flew into a rage when Jimmy continued poking fun at him, even going as far as pulling out an old photo of Kim and Greg from college. For Halloween, Greg had dressed up as a pimp, complete with a big furry purple hat, while Kim had dressed as his hooker.

Kim smiled, looking at the young handsome man standing before her, wondering how this would turn out. It had started when Greg had come home, and spent a week of reminding her of how much fun she had said that she had escorting Mr. Savitsky to the different art shows and galleries, and how great it would be if she could find someone else to take her to even more of them. She knew that he was up to something, but after the last debacle, she was hesitant to accompany his boss to any more events. Only after she told him that she would love to go, but only if he joined her, did he finally confess to what was the real reason that he was so interested in her going, spilling the beans about his latest scheme.

Greg had made a convincing argument as to why she should accompany Jake, telling her all of the details of his arrangement with Jake. Jake Singer was an up and coming exec at Greg's studio, but apparently had a reputation as being somewhat of a sleaze, because all of his pictures turned out to be little more than soft core porn. But even with their lack of class, they all did extremely well, and made lots of money for the studio. Jake had convinced Greg that it had only been bad luck that had lead to this unearned reputation, and that he only wanted to make high quality, big budget films, but that Mr. Savitsky and the other studio execs were convinced that he had no class, or sense of art and style. Jake had claimed that he contributed tons of money, and sank a lot of his savings into art, after seeing Savitsky and Kim's picture in the paper, in an effort to convince their boss that he too had good taste, and a sense of style.

Jake had gone on to tell Greg that although he tried to act like a real "horn dog" and "ladies man" around the office, that his true sexual preference was for men. But who hires a gay man to make big dollar action movies. The revelation had eased Greg's nerves about Kim spending any time with him, and his offer to cut Greg in on his first big budget action movie, with an associate producer's spot, lead Greg to literally beg Kim to go.

Kim straightened her black dress, and pulled the shawl around her shoulders, covering the spaghetti straps of the short dress. Her three inch heels, pearl necklace, and bracelet rounded out her wardrobe. Tired of waiting on Greg, and having noticed Jake looking at his watch twice already, she called out to Greg, telling him that she was leaving. She looked back into the kitchen as she closed the door, seeing Greg half heartedly saying goodbye, as he fought with the lid on the peanut butter, attempting to make Sammy a sandwich. 'God what a dork!' she thought, as she closed the door on her clueless husband.

She was very impressed when Jake escorted her out to a stretch limo that would take them to the showing. Once inside, she was shocked to see another man about her age already seated inside, and cautiously took the glass of wine that he offered her. Jake closed the door and went around to the other side. Once inside, he introduced her to his partner Phil. Remembering what Greg had told her about his sexual preferences, she felt almost immediately at ease, even as she thought about what a waste of two good looking men it was.

Jake and Phil began to tell her a little about the artist whose show she was accompanying Jake to. She had just finished her glass of wine, when her cell phone rang. She opened her purse and retrieved the phone, only to find that it was Greg calling her. He asked her where they had gone, and she told him that she had left with Jake, reminding him that he had told her goodbye. Greg then started asking her questions as to why they had left so early, as the time was only 4:00 in the afternoon. She found herself reminding him of all of the details that he had passed onto her just a week ago. They had to leave early because the show was across the Bay, and would take them over two hours to get there. Then, after asking Jake, she told Greg that she would be back by midnight, or one in the morning at the latest. She finally hung up the phone with her husband, again thinking what a dork she had married.

She was handed a second glass of wine, as soon as she put the phone away, and the trio tried to pick up their conversation where it had been interrupted. She got a little background on the artist, but grew confused. When she was asked to attend a show this weekend, she did some checking, to get some background on the artist, and found only one major art show opening in the bay area was for a revered British painter, but the show that they were attending was for someone from Milwaukee. She had just begun to ask more questions about the artist, but stopped, even more confused when they pulled into the parking lot of one of LA's finest restaurants.

Jake tried to explain the change in plans as best he could, as the waiter escorted the trio to their table, that the show had to be moved to LA at the last minute, and was just a few miles away. He had forgotten to call and tell her about the change when he found out, so he decided to just take her out for a nice dinner, as it would be a great way to say thanks.

Jake asked Kim for the privilege of ordering for her, and after making sure that she would like it, ordered her the most expensive item on the menu. Dinner was served with a bottle of Dom Perigon, and a side of caviar. Kim was encouraged to help them finish off the bottle of champagne in the hour or so that followed.

She had tried to find out more about the show and the artist in that time, hoping to know something about his works, before they got to the show, but the conversation always returned to her, with questions about her and her life, as well as her likes and dislikes. Jake and Phil seemed fascinated by her days at college, and asked her repeatedly about her days at school before she met Greg. By the end of dinner, she had begun to question what Greg had told her about Jake, because if he really was gay, he sure acted awfully straight, and so did his partner. They both kept the compliments going, each one telling Kim how beautiful and sexy she was, and how hot she looked in her tiny black dress.

Dinner was great, and between the wine in the car and the champagne in the restaurant, Kim was now more than a little tipsy. The drive to the "Gallery", as the men called it, took them back even closer to her home. The show was being held at the home of one of the artist biggest fans, or so Jake said.

Back in the limo, Kim had again tried to find out something about this artist's works, while the men again avoided talking about anything but Kim herself. She grew worried that something was very wrong, and reached into her purse, feeling more comfortable holding her cell phone. She had just started to tell Jake that she wasn't feeling well after dinner, and perhaps he should just take her home, when he announced that they where there.

The house was huge, and the valets and groups of people hanging out in front of the house helped to soothe away some of Kim's misgivings. But something in the back of her mind still raised an alarm, and she kept a tight hold on her purse, and the phone inside. She was still very uncomfortable about her situation, as everything that she had been told about the evening had been changed.

The couple mingled for half an hour in the foyer and ball room of the house. Phil had disappeared into the crowd moments after they had first arrived. Within minutes of their arrival, Kim and Jake had been handed champagne by a waiter. Kim still very nervous about the evening, and not wanting to get any more drunk, just held the glass nervously, as they mingled with others in the crowd. She felt awkward on Jake's arm, not knowing anyone, and sadly unfamiliar with any of the artist that the people talked about. Jake finally lead her to the display area, but asked her to finish her drink before going in to see the works, which she did, hesitantly handing the empty glass to a nearby waiter.

Her head now spinning from drinking the champagne to quickly, she was shocked by what she saw. There were paintings, sketches, photos, drawings and sculptures of beautiful women bound and tied, and some even gagged. Some were also being used sexually, while they were bound. Her first reaction was to want to leave, but after looking around at the other guests, she didn't want to cause a scene. The works were all of a very high quality, and each beautiful in its own way, all of them were art, but of a type that she had come to think of as porn.

She was surprised that as she went from piece to piece, at how turned on she was getting, just from looking at the art, her own sexual passions began to spark. She found herself wanting to be dominated like the women in the different paintings and sketches. She wanted to be used, to be helpless, at the mercy of a strong powerful man. She wanted be to fully dominated, but what chance was there of that happening. She had married Greg, who was waiting for her at home. Greg was a wimp by anyone's standard. The most forceful thing that he had ever done in their relationship, was to tell her that she WOULD get her navel pierced, after the birth of their daughter, which she still hadn't done.

She had lost track of time, as they moved from piece to piece, and was surprised to find that she was hanging onto Jake's strong arm to steady herself, feeling not tipsy now but fully drunk. She looked at the different pieces on display, oblivious to her surroundings, or her earlier fears. As they viewed the pieces, Jake had begun whispering comments in her ear, asking her what she thought of this piece or that, and could she imagine that being her, and other such suggestive comments, helping to get her even more turned on by the art that they were viewing.

Then she heard the announcement that they would be introducing the artist soon, and asking the guests to have a seat out on the patio. Jake asked her if he could get her a drink, and she asked for some hot tea, hoping that it would help to sober her up. Kim hadn't seen Phil come up behind them, nor had she seen him then go off to get their drinks.

Phil handed the drinks that he had prepared to a waiter, just fifty feet directly in front of Kim, and pointed him to Jake and Kim. Her eyes had remained fixed on a painting displayed outside on the patio, wondering how the woman in the painting must have felt. The waiter arrived with the drinks, and she thought nothing of it, in spite of never having heard or seen Jake order them. She quickly drank her tea, as Jake led her to front row seats on the patio.

Kim's mind was awash with all sorts of dirty thoughts and ideas, as a lovely lady in a beautiful evening gown began speaking about the works of the artist. She only half registered what she heard, as she was thinking back to some of the works that she had seen. It was Jake's prodding that pulled her back from the erotic daydream playing out in her mind.

"Will you do it? Please! I could really use the exposure, please? Hurry and raise your hand, before someone else does. Please!" he pleaded with her quietly. Not sure as to why, or just what it was that he was asking her to do, she slowly raised her hand.

"Wonderful, we have a volunteer. The lovely young lady right up front here has volunteered." she said pointing to Kim. "Please help her out Doris." she added, as an older woman approached Kim. Slowly Kim took the hand of this woman, and followed her into the pool house, to the applause of the crowd. Inside she was led into a large changing room, her mind now spinning almost out of control.

Kim and Doris where quicky joined by a man in a suit with a folder full of papers, and he was followed in by a camera crew of four. Kim was asked to take a seat at the side of a large table off to the side of the room. Doris had just begun to apply make-up to her face, as the man with the papers laid them out on the table in front of her. The camera crew behind her had started filming and were chatting amongst themselves, and to Doris, while the man with the papers began talking with Kim.

Kim kept looking back nervously at the camera pointed at her, as the man with the papers kept on talking. He asked her several times if she was OK, and was paying attention, and she said that she was, even as she stared at the camera. Satisfied that he had done his job as best as he could, he told her to sign here, explaining that it was a release, allowing her image to be used in a documentary film. As the lawyer continued, she tried to follow along with what he was saying, while attempting to eavesdrop on what Doris was saying to the men of the camera crew. He had her sign paper after paper, doing his best to explain what each one was.

In all, she signed over two dozen releases: about her health, age, identity, her financial compensation for using her likeness and image, an agreement to forfeiture of residual income. There was even a California disclosure of STD's and something about a disclosure of past sexual partners that she wasn't sure of. The lawyer presenting the papers to her was doing a thorough job of explaining everything to her, before she signed each document, but Kim was just too distracted by the camera and the other conversations in the room, to pay close attention to what he was saying, and simply signed where she was asked.

Finally, with his stack of papers signed, he waited while Doris notarized each one. He then gathered up the papers, and waited for the nurse who had just walked in. Kim had really made no sense of anything that he had said to her, nor had she been able to make any sense of the other conversations going on in the room.

She laid her arm down on the table as asked, and gave a blood sample to another older woman, calling herself the on-set nurse, health and welfare officer. She went on to explain to Kim that all actors and actresses in the adult industry in California where required to give a blood sample, which would be checked for drugs and diseases. The nurse handed the vial of freshly drawn blood to Doris, as she retrieved her marker to have Kim sign it. Kim went on to sign the vial handed to her, not noticing that Doris had switched it with one from a week earlier, when she had gone to the studio and donated for the blood drive that Greg was the co-chairman of.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.