Finding Answers - Cover

Finding Answers

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - High School Freshman Kyle Martin searches for answers. What does he want to do with his life when he grows up? Can he keep his girlfriend Penny happy and satisfied? Will he excel as the football team's star receiver? How does the football team replace all-state quarterback Zack Hayes when he graduates from high School? Does he really understand love? Kyle and his friends continue to experience the mental, physical and sexual highs and lows of growing up in Paradise, Pennsylvania.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Julie and I had found seats in biology first period on Monday before Penny arrived. She arrived half a minute later on the arm of Luke Simmons. Luke gave Penny a kiss, which Penny returned with enthusiasm. She sat down in her seat beside me.

"Do you have a new boyfriend, Penny?" I asked.

"Yes. Isn't Luke dreamy?" Penny gushed.

"I don't know about that Penny, but I hope he makes you happy."

Penny smiled and asked, "Thanks, Kyle. How are you and Julie doing?"

"We're great. I've always been very lucky with the girlfriends I've had," I explained. Penny smiled at the compliment.

"You're a good friend, Kyle. I'm glad we're still friends."

"I am too," I answered. Mr. Herr started our biology class after that.

--oooOooo--

Tuesday morning Julie greeted me at the door to the high school. She gave me a long kiss with lots of tongue. She sighed and said, "I can't wait for school to end the day. I want to keep going from where we stopped last week. All I thought about last night was being with you."

"We will be together in a few hours honey. I'm going to make sure you remember the 12th of December forever." I kissed my soon-to-be lover. We split and headed to our home rooms.

Julie was unusually touchy-feely. She hugged me every chance she got during our three classes and over lunch. When sixth period deutsche Unterricht was over she said, "Auf wiedersehen meine lieber, Günther" [See you later my love, Günther – Günther is my name in deutsche unterricht]

I answered, "Nür zwei stunden, Katje" [Only two hours, Katje – Julie's Deutsche name]

Julie and kissed a little too long. Frau Madel said, "Herr Martin, Fraulein Simpson, Kein Küssen!" [Mr. Martin, Miss Simpson, no kissing!"]

Julie and I blushed and apologized as we left the classroom. We kissed before we parted. Julie headed down the hall to English, I headed downstairs for the shop wing and Architectural Drafting. I was starting to get excited too. While having sex with a new girl wasn't that uncommon for me, it had been six weeks since I felt a tight warm pussy wrapped around my cock. This afternoon was going to be fun. Finishing the floor-plans for the second floor of the house I was drawing kept my mind occupied during sixth period.

English class was hell. Miss Nicholas was wearing a tight sweater today that showed off her best assets. I spent the last period dreaming of breasts. Fortunately I managed to keep my cock semi-erect. I didn't look too obscene in class. I caught the bus home and waited impatiently for Julie to arrive on her bike.

I hung out in the living room, waiting for Julie to arrive. Andy was pacing between the kitchen, the hallway and the living room. I asked, "You waiting for Vicky?"

"Yes," Andy answered, grinning. "She is coming over today."

"You know you can have fun with a girlfriend in other ways than screwing?" I asked.

"I know, but screwing is great."

"You and Vicky are going to need more than lust to make your relationship last. The two of you are going to flame out if you don't slow down a little," I explained.

"No, Vicky and I are just having fun," Andy replied. "We'll be fine."

I jumped up and answered the door when the doorbell rang. It was Vicky. "Andy, it's for you." I called. He came running and greeted his girl with a hug and kiss. They bounded up the steps for his room and an afternoon of shaking the bed.

I waited a couple more minutes for my girlfriend. I gave Julie a hug and a long kiss before she could even get in the door. We raced upstairs to my bedroom, locked the door and threw ourselves on my bed. Julie asked, "What do we do first, Kyle?" as she tore off her blouse.

Her bra dropped to the floor, exposing her breasts before I could answer. "Don't be in a hurry, Julie. We have almost two hours." I pulled my shirt off and dropped my pants. "Why don't you take off your pants and then we'll kiss for awhile."

"Aren't we aren't going to have intercourse now?"

"Let's work our way up to that, Julie." I pushed my girl on her back on my bed and lay down beside her. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed. Our tongues danced together. We kissed for several minutes.

Julie slid a hand down to my waist and felt for my cock. Of course it was hard. She wrapped her hand around my boxer covered cock and stroked it. I kissed my way from her lips, down her neck across her chest until I reached her breasts. I played with one breast with my hand, kneading it, rubbing it and playing with the nipple. I licked, kissed and suckled at the other one for a few minutes.

I slipped one hand down to Julie's pussy. It was wet. I slipped a finger into her an inch and pulled it back out. Julie moaned, "Now Kyle?" I'm going to explode soon if we don't fuck!" I smiled. My soon-to-be lover was getting properly worked up. It was funny to hear her say 'fuck'. I never heard her swear before.

I played with Julie's outer lips while I left a trail of kisses down her chest and across her abdomen until I reached her pussy. I spent a couple minutes lapping at her labia, her hole and the hood protecting her clit. Julie was breathing raggedly and I could feel her heart beating wildly. She was nearing her first climax of the afternoon.

I gently pushed one finger though her narrow opening and fucked her with it while I kissed and licked around her clit, waiting for it to poke out.

"Jesus, Kyle! Fuck me. I want it now!" Julie screamed.

I replied, "Soon, Lover, very soon." I carefully worked a second finger into her passage. It barely fit. I pushed it in with the first finger.

"Kyle, is that your, uh..."

"It's two fingers. I want to stretch you a little so it doesn't hurt too much when my cock goes in."

I licked around the top of her slit while I worked the two fingers in and out, stretching her hymen and getting her ready. Julie's lubrication was flowing freely and coating my fingers. I sucked on Julie's clitoris when it appeared. I pushed my fingers in about an inch and a half, crooked them and pressed against the wall of Julie's pussy, looking for her spot. There! I felt the lump of glands through the wall of her pussy. I applied pressure and rubbed. I sucked and tickled Julie's clit while I stimulated her G-spot.

"Jesus Christ, Kyle!" Julie gasped. "What are you doing?" She had her hips off the bed, trying to press harder against my tongue. She lasted at most fifteen seconds after I found her spot. My lover exploded, screaming and shaking as she rode the wave of pleasure to Nirvana.

I withdrew my soaked fingers and sat back and watched Julie slowly calm from her orgasm.

"Jesus, Kyle. I can't believe what you just did to me. We've got to do this again!"

"Trust me, Julie," I answered. "We'll do this as often as you like."

Julie rolled over on her back. She declared, "Get your rubber on, Kyle. I'm ready now. You do have a rubber, right?"

"Of course. I'll get the box." I pulled my box of condoms out of my dresser drawer. I tore the package open and unrolled the thin sheath of latex over my cock. "Julie, are you ready?"

"Yes, Kyle," she said as she spread her legs wide for me.

"No, I want you on top when we do this. You will have more control over how much I penetrate you. If it hurts too much, you can stop. It's best this way."

"It sounds like you have had a lot of practice deflowering virgins."

"You might be surprised, but I don't have much experience doing that. Penny is the only virgin I've had sex with before you. My brother gave me some tips about how to make things less painful for a girl's first time."

"Andy is giving you advice about this?" Julie asked.

"No. My older brother, Will. He is the one with all the experience at popping a girl's cherry."

"Will? He has been going steady with Abigail Hendricks forever. How would he know what to do?"

"Will had a whole bunch of girlfriends in ninth grade. That was before he met Abby. From what I understand, he showed quite a few girls what sex is like. If Will suggests doing it with you on top, you can bet that he knows what he is talking about."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.